The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
5001 North Kings Highway Suite 104
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/myrtle-beach/specials
- Phone: 8436929003x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8436929003x
- Entertainment: Enhance your expierence with one of our fantastic celebration packages : The Rose package: Long stem Roses in a vase waiting at the table with a card and a digital picture taken during the dessert portion of the expierence and placed in a keepsake Melting Pot Frame, $20. Half Dozen $30, One Dozen $60..
Celebration Package: Melting Pot balloons and a picture with frame, $16.
A word from The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
The Melting Pot offers a unique and interactive dining experience in a casual elegant atmosphere. It's the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate dinner party, or friendly gathering. Guests enjoy a choice of 4 flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of entree selections combined with special dipping sauces. The menu also includes creamy cheese fondue, fresh salad, fine wines and mouth-watering chocolate fondue desserts.Continued
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach - Best Restaurants in Myrtle Beach ›
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (58)special occasion (57)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (16)kid-friendly (13)hot spot (10)neighborhood gem (8)notable wine list (8)great for lunch (4)late-night find (4)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/6/2014My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary at the Melting Pot this past weekend. The stellar service started before we ever arrived with a phone call confirming my online reservation. The manager called to tell me that a special table had been reserved, per my request, that was the best seat in the house for a romantic evening. He also offered to have rose petals placed on the table, with one long stem rose, for a very minimal fee. Just the right touch for the night! Our server was great, he was very knowledgeable and helped us with the menu, as it was our first time at he Melting Pot. The food was DELICIOUS and the evening could not have gone any better. I highly recommend the Melting Pot for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can I go back yet?Winkeyface18Dined on 4/5/2014I loved my time here. They were amazing about my fatal peanut/nut allergy, and made me not even have to worry about it! I could not have asked for a better date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!Nikki01Dined on 4/5/2014Food was delicious! Nick was our waiter and he was awesome! Highly recommend to couples looking for a romantic date night. It is expensive but if you only go once, it'll be worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for a great timeCal202Dined on 3/27/2014We have been to 5 different Melting Pot's on the East Coast. This one rates number 2....just slightly behind Jacksonville, Fl location. If you like fondues or want a place for special occasions this is the place to go. The staff is friendly and attentive, the atmosphere is delightful and the food is top notch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Four Stars for the Melting PotChrisDined on 3/15/2014The Melting Pot is by far our favorite place to celebrate special occasions. Everything about our dinning experience was fantastic. Hats off to the Melting Pot in Myrtle Beach for making my twenty fifth wedding anniversary wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We shall returnCareDined on 3/11/2014We had a great experience at The Melting Pot last year while vacationing in Myrtle Beach, so we thought we would try it again. So glad we did! Our server, Tommy, made an excellent wine suggestion, along with the perfect three-course recommendations for our family of five. The restaurant was very respectful of the fact that one of our children has a peanut allergy; we had no issues whatsoever. Family favorites: fiesta cheese fondue and the s'mores chocolate fondue. The atmosphere, service, wine and food were all top notch. We shall return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward to returningArbySDined on 3/8/2014It makes a special occasion more special. Food is great and it is an outstanding dining experience. Conversation seems more relaxed over a fondue pot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014Our experience with the actual food was delicious...fresh and tasty. Our server was patient, attentive and helpful. I enjoyed how the Melting Pot acknowledged our Anniversary with a nice card, picture in frame and roses. It was an appreciated gift. I must admit I have had better experience at our local Melting Pot in Greenville, SC but the food is consistently good and excellent service is experienced at all locations apparently .Special Features:
- soooo goodblossDined on 2/28/2014Had not been to Melting Pot in many, many years. But it was better than I remembered. Great food and service!!!! Can't wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you are looking for a uniquessksDined on 2/26/2014If you are looking for a unique and enjoyable dining experience, this is the place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceTheDoctorDined on 2/25/2014For those living in or visiting Myrtle Beach, this is a fun and super tasty restaurant. We request Tommy every time we come in. He is beyond awesome! Every member of my family loves coming here!Special Features:
- The Melting Pot was amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/22/2014The Melting Pot was amazing. The food and service was wonderful and the food is great. We will return for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience for a date!SingleAgainDined on 2/22/2014Great experience for a date! Waiter (Chris) was very good. Food was wonderful. Remember to pace yourself to allow room for dessert. Martinis were fixed perfect as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent lunch!HappyMamiDined on 2/22/2014My sister and I had lunch here on a Saturday while on vacation. It was phenomenal. The staff was outstanding and the food delicious. I am truly still full just thinking of it! ♥Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Playing with your foodmyrtlebchDined on 2/17/2014The service here was excellent. The food was mostly good, though the salads were over-dressed. The cheese and chocolate courses were outstanding. The entree is in your hands and the combination of cooking medium seasoning and raw ingredient seasoning may not blend very well. If you stick to unseasoned raw ingredients, you will probably have the best experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time as great as the firstPoland00Dined on 2/17/2014This was our second time there and we went exactly a year ago (also my wife's birthday), we were concerned that maybe we were just so excited the first experience was what made it great, but we were wrong. We both ordered different things from a year ago and it was just as good if not better. It was my wife's birthday and they knew that before we came in, every single person said it to her (host, waiters, bussers, etc) but in a very casual way (not like a TGIF's). It's romantic and quiet and quite the experience. We look it at is a once a year occasion (only cause we don't have a lot of money) and for sure we will keep the tradition next year for her birthday. The professionalism and atmosphere cannot be described, must be seen!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome dinner!A1dineDined on 2/16/2014This was our 1st time at the melting pot and it was fabulous! Tommy was our server and he was top notch!! We will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baby RevealBabyRevealDined on 2/11/2014We've been dining at the Melting Pot for over 12 years now and celebrated many wedding anniversaries here.This year was no exception, except we were about to find out the gender of our newest addition to our family. We gave a sealed envelope to the host at arrival, which contained the gender revealing ultrasound. We celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary during dinner, which was AHHHMAZING, like always! The bacon beer cheddar cheese was delish and hope it finds itself on the menu again.When dessert rolled around, the host and server wrote in chocolate 'IT'S A GIRL' and served it to us along with our yummy dippers.Thank you again to the staff for being SO VERY ACCOMMODATING in our special request : ) See you soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- romance thwartedohanamamaDined on 2/7/2014My husband and I have always counted on The Melting Pot to be our go to romantic dinner spot. notsomuch this time We were sadly disappointed to find ourselves seated near a huge table of 13 yr olds. They were SO loud. They were not being badly behaved for 13 year olds at a pizza parlor, but totally unacceptable for a $100+ candlelit meal for two. We were obviously uncomfortable and couldn't hear each other talking even when we raised our voices. The server was aware of this.. but nothing was said or any apologies made. I actually got the feeling that the party was a child of a manager or the owners.. It was so disappointing as it totally ruined the mood, and we felt rushed through our first courses. I was so sad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hideaway!!HoneymoonersDined on 1/25/2014The food was great and we really enjoyed the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placewm1993Dined on 1/19/2014The staff make this the best experience, whatever you are a group or a romantic table for 2Special Features:
- Great!AnonDined on 1/11/2014We went for a birthday dinner, it was just enough food, and the service was great.Special Features:
- Good for a chainFineDineDined on 1/5/2014We were pleasantly surprised by this for a chain restaurant. I would recommend getting the four course meal because it's the most food for your money! The cheese and chocolate fondu were amazing! It was a fun place to spend an anniversary and the service was top notch. You can ask for more dippers so no cheese or chocolate goes to waste! We will be going back again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/1/2014My boyfriend and I had dinner at the Melting Pot and definitely had a memorable evening. The food was wonderful and the restaurant has a very romantic ambience. The manager was also very nice and even offered us a discount when the card reader accidentally charged me twice for our meal. I would certainly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out standingDannyDined on 12/15/2013The Melting Pot in Myrtle Beach is truly outstanding from the managers down to the servers. The server strive to make our visit a true experience and very eager to help in any way. They even went out of the way to put roses and a nice card on the table for my wife and my anniversary. Great job we will return!!Special Features:
- Great experience again atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/8/2013Great experience again at Melting Pot Myrtle Beach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun but not worth the moneyjanepDined on 12/7/2013Fun place buy way over priced! Decorating needs updating. Very drab and lifeless. I expected so much more!! Won't go back.Special Features:
- "Heaven in a pot"PamelaDined on 12/7/2013Who knew such a small pot could provide such amazing satisfaction. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- AmazingMeltingPotDined on 11/29/2013My wife and I had a great time for our anniversary!Special Features:
- 1 TIMES 2MICKEYDined on 11/25/2013OVERALL IT IS A GEM. MORE MODERATE FOOD PRICING RECOMMENDEDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Completely blown away.CherryPieDined on 11/14/2013This was an experience we will never forget. Josh our waiter was so informative, I felt as if I new exactly what I was doing. He made us feel like professionals. He was casual, which made us feel more at ease. The manager also came by an checked on us. The food was amazing!!! It was awesome to cook our own food, and with Josh's instructions each bite was flavorful, and cooked spot on. We will be back for sure!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was great very relaxingBILJODined on 11/12/2013it was great very relaxing cozy dining room nice quit the house salad was amazing we had the 4 course menu we loved every thing on it i definitely would return and let my friends know about this wonderful dining find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceHappyDinerVIPDined on 11/9/2013This was truly unique dining experience! Fondue! The bourbon fondue special was excellent as was the filet mignon and pork tenderloin entrees with the wine fondue cooking choice. The accompaniments were very good and we especially liked the sour cream/chive dip for the potatoes and the teriyaki sauce for the fillet. Great service from Cat and her managers Drew and Corey were especially attentive and well versed on the cuisine and history of the restaurant. It was an overall wonderful dining experience and we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DatenightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013The melting pot was a very romantic spot for our datenight we will definatly return .The food was amazing and the atmosphere was even better.Special Features:
- Nice for a changeDaleDined on 10/31/2013This was our first visit to a Melting Pot after hearing rave reviews from our daughter who has eaten at one in Miami, so our expectations were rather high. The food was presented very nicely & our server gave detailed instructions on how to cook each of the four courses we ordered. The service was prompt, we never waited long for the next course, though the server could have been a little friendlier, especially after asking us if we had ever been to a Melting Pot before & we told her we had not., but I wouldn't say the service was bad. It was a nice change from typical restaurant fare, and since we eat out a lot, we enjoyed having something quite different. The food was good though I would not say outstanding; still, we would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect dinnerdlrabuckDined on 10/22/2013We were two couples dining for dinner. Instead of the 4-course meal, we chose only the swiss cheese and the dessert chocolate. We ordered one cheese for each person and one chocolate for each couple. We were served plenty of food and it was all delicious. If you like fondue, this is a great place to go...especially with a lively group. Enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My experience at the Melting PotSharonDined on 10/18/2013My husband and I went there for our 20th wedding anniversary and really enjoyed it. The staff was so wonderful and attentive. Want to go back every year for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as AlwaysLovemeltingpotDined on 10/18/2013Had a wonderful dining experience. Staff from the front to the back are always a pleasure. Still my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary placecasey1234Dined on 10/16/2013We came in for our 10th anniversary and had the chocolate dips and Dom. Roses on table. Wife was super pleased, Can't wait to come in again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife's birthdayKdavisDined on 10/12/2013Took my wife for her birthday. Let them know and we were treated to an awesome dining experience. Great place for any special occaission. The food is great no matter the occaission.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.