The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
5001 North Kings Highway Suite 104
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/myrtle-beach/specials
- Phone: (843) 692-9003
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
- Private Party Contact: Event Coordinator 8436929003x
- Entertainment: Enhance your expierence with one of our fantastic celebration packages : The Rose package: Long stem Roses in a vase waiting at the table with a card and a digital picture taken during the dessert portion of the expierence and placed in a keepsake Melting Pot Frame, $20. Half Dozen $30, One Dozen $60..
Celebration Package: Melting Pot balloons and a picture with frame, $16.
A word from The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach
The Melting Pot offers a unique and interactive dining experience in a casual elegant atmosphere. It's the perfect location for a romantic evening, corporate dinner party, or friendly gathering. Guests enjoy a choice of 4 flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of entree selections combined with special dipping sauces. The menu also includes creamy cheese fondue, fresh salad, fine wines and mouth-watering chocolate fondue desserts.Continued
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Please call directly for parties of 5 or more.....
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach - Best Restaurants in Myrtle Beach ›
The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)romantic (50)fit for foodies (17)good for groups (13)notable wine list (12)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (7)great for lunch (3)Show More
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Celebrated our anniversary and received Excellent food and superb service. Easy reservation and confirmation online and personalized service from the staff. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/14/2014We love Melting Pot! We visit this location about once a month! The food is delicious, the experience is lots of fun, the service is excellent, and the staff members/managers are extra friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatBesteverDined on 11/9/2014Me and my total party of 4 had a great time. Our waiter was Dan and he was the best waiter ever. We came to the melting pot to celebrate my marriage and my friends anniversary! Worth every pennySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULplace1305Dined on 11/5/2014We went there for our honeymoon and everything was fantastic!! Daniel was our waiter and he was amazing! Best Melting Pot I have been too.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014Great romantic restaurant for a couple to celebrate any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbMoranDined on 10/31/2014Absolutely one of my favorite spots in town. Always look forward to a visit, and I am never disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!OliviaJoyDined on 10/31/2014My boyfriend and I were celebrating his new job, and this dinner was perfect! $120 for two people is a good deal when that's appetizer, salads, entrees and dessert plus drinks. Some of the people I talk to say this place is over priced and they are wrong! This was my 3rd time here, my boyfriend's first. He loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatHinzebDined on 10/22/2014Great place it was my first time there and I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food-Great servicemommadaughterDined on 10/18/2014Took my daughter to your restaurant when she came home for a visit from college. Food was amazing. service was amazing. This is was a special treat for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014The service we received at The Melting Pot was outstanding! The waiters were not rushing around, they were so friendly. My husband surprised me with their anniversary package so there were beautiful flowers on the table and they took a picture of our table and gave it to us in a nice frame. The food was excellent, the meat top quality and the dessert..... Amazing! Look forward to dining there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceReviewMBDined on 10/16/2014As always we were very pleased with both the food and service. A very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Great restaurantlovebirds2014Dined on 10/11/2014Our waiter, Dan, made our night! It was our anniversary and he made it very special. He was very helpful with making our choices. The food was really good and was even given a discount at the end of the night. I would come back here on more special occasions because I know I will be well taken care of. I like the vibe of the restaurant, it was very romantic and we felt very shut off from people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014My girlfriend another couple and I went ate at here on Friday. It was awesome I could not be happier. I was extremely impressed by the service and the food. The whole experience was excellent. I will definitely be returning there soon.Special Features:
- Annadora's Birthday CelebrationCelebrationDined on 10/1/2014Awesome evening.... thank you for your professional manner. Although she is turned nine years old, she loves celebrating her birthday at The Melting Pot. Three years in a rowSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!AlwaysafanDined on 9/27/2014We celebrated my husband's birthday. We had visited the Melting pot in Scottsdale numerous times but this was our first visit to this one. My 2 sisters, son and daughter-in-law had never been to the Melting Pot but now they're hooked! The food was wonderful as usual. The service was great! Our server was friendly and funny and attentive. The only thing I would change is there was another party celebrating a birthday at a nearby table and they were extremely loud to the point of being rude. We had a hard time hearing each other at our table. Other than that, it was fantastic! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmospheredbldipprDined on 9/26/2014This is a great restaurant. Food & service is excellent. I love eating here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome first time!jks1992Dined on 9/26/2014Took my husband for our anniversary and it was a first time visit. We loved everything about it. Our waiter , Dan was absolutely amazing! He offered guidance, suggestions and explained everything to us. He made sure our experience was the best and he succeeded! The Melting Pot is a must to try!Special Features:
- Best Date In YearspastordudeDined on 9/25/2014My wife & I were on vacation and had one night out w/o our boys (2 y/0 and 5 mos). I made our reservation using OpenTable and upon doing so, I found the option for 'romantic packages'. I chose 3 roses and a framed picture - (lone critique) I never received verification on that romantic package, only about the reservation. When we arrived, I quickly found they had received it. We were taken to a romantic booth w/ 3 roses - sitting beside each other & facing each other. The picture will be a great reminder of a great night. The food & service were terrific. The cheese fondue was so good - get extra bread. The salad was MUCH better than expected. The meat was so fun to prepare. The choco fondue was good, but would recommend just the fruit.Special Features:
- wonderfulkencaudDined on 9/23/2014Truly a wonderful experience. Super friendly and wonderful food. A little expensive, but the experience is well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Place In Myrtle BeachMyrtleBeachRichDined on 9/18/2014The Melting Pot is a fondue restaurant. It is a great place for couples, but not for children, as the cook top is embedded in the table & undisciplined kids can easily get burned. Our server (Craig) was very attentive and friendly. We had a very enjoyable evening thanks to good food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing, yep that covers itloves2eatDined on 9/14/2014We had a group of 8 who came to the melting pot while we were on vacation in Myrtle Beach. I am always nervous when I go with a large group because you have to agree on what cheese/chocolate/cooking style, but it always works out. There is not a "bad" choice on the menu, the food is amazing and we always have an excellent meal and a fantastic time with friends. Two hours pass and you do not even realize it. Go for the 4 course meal, you wont be sorry, the California salad is to die for.. the spinach fondue is outstanding and the chocolate turtle is decadent. The Melting Pot is by far one of my most favorite meals!Special Features:
- Always a great time.JennADined on 9/13/2014We come to the Melting Pot every year, as part of our annual vacation, and the food is consistently great. I wish the chocolate course still had the cheesecake. Also, we felt a bit rushed by the waitress. We were given the dessert menu as soon as we were served our first course, and our table was bussed between courses while one of our party was still eating.Special Features:
- SEASONAL VEGETABLES?GillesMelocheDined on 9/6/2014We got pre-packaged small carrots, broccoli and cauliflower that had a chemical taste to them. That's hardly what you call "seasonal" on your website. As for artisan breads, that was mass-produced, store bought bread. Thanks to manager for calling to confirm reservation and offer flowers or balloons for daughter's 21st birthday dinner. And for the birthday card at the table.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerdatenightDined on 8/31/2014We had a lovely, quiet booth on the backside of the restaurant. Our waiter, Daniel, was fantastic and friendly. He was good about recommendations of the food and answered any questions we had. Our dinner was wonderful. The staff even gave us an anniversary card.Special Features:
- Melting potGr8diningDined on 8/23/2014A wonderful experience! Special attention was paid to the fact that it was our anniversary. The food was so tasty! The timing of our server throughout the evening was outstanding. We never felt rushed. We'll return again and again!Special Features:
- Anniversary heavenBobskiDined on 8/23/2014We've been going there for years for anniversaries and have never been disappointed. If anything, it is better over time. The food was outstanding, there are some new items that are very good. This was our 35th and the staff was very nice.Special Features:
- Great nightddebonoDined on 8/18/2014It was our 36th wedding anniversary. I had asked for a flower. Well they out did themselves. The table was secluded. It was covered with rose petals plus a single rose. Our server was fantastic. I have always had the best dining experiences at the Myrtle Beach Melting Pot.Special Features:
- Go at least once!KatieBDined on 8/15/2014This was my first melting pot experience and I really enjoyed it. We did a four course dinner and I had a few vodka martinis that were made very well. The caprese salad, quattro formaggio were my favorite parts until we go to the chocolate....the smores one was AWESOME. I will be returning!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday Dinner!MTWGOPDined on 8/10/2014Our dinner experience was excellent. My 6 year old daughter had a great time cooking and eating the food. We were celebrating my wife's birthday and for the second year in a row she chose The Melting Pot. The food was fantastic and we had fun too.Special Features:
- romantic dinnerjanemary8Dined on 8/7/2014Loved the meal, service, and they even put a rose on our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing as alwayschrisDined on 7/30/2014great food and great service - the price is steep but totally worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DelightDBN4Dined on 7/26/2014This was the first time we dined at the Melting Pot since it opened nearly 20 years ago. It lived up to our expectations for a quiet, private, romantic dining experience. Having alerted them to our anniversary celebration may have accounted for the booth in the back, in the corner with absolutely no traffic passing our table, excellent!! The table/booth for two is a bit small, but lends to a very romantic setting, we were fine with it. We added on the 3 roses in a vase on the table (you take home) and a nice photo in a contemporary frame for $20, nice touch. The food was great, we had the fiesta app, four course meal special for two with filet, sirloin, lobster, chicken, and ravioli, and the yin yang for dessert. Great experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 609 reviews are from the The Melting Pot - Myrtle Beach reviews archive.
- Superb....Outstanding....DelightfulCal202Dined on 7/25/2014It is one of kind type dining. It is truly a wonderful experience. The food is always delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/24/2014Loved!! Had a wonderful experience!! Food was awesome & service was great!! Lots of fun!! Can't wait to return, which we'll probably be doing within the next month!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great date night in MB.erinlizzDined on 7/23/2014Great food, great drinks, great atmosphere. Fun experience. We've been there before, and will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticanonymousDined on 7/21/2014Great atmosphere for intimate conversations and the chocolate is awesome. Very enjoyable experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FriendlyJeffDined on 7/21/2014Todd was our server. He was very kind and gave us just the right amount of conversation. Ask him about the curriaki! Managers introduced themselves and let us know they were there should we need anything. I requested at my reservation, a secluded spot, and that is what we got.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014Josh was amazing! He made the experience awesome for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceBniceDined on 7/11/2014The staff was great and I couldn't have picked a better spot for our 2nd anniversary. The food was great it was truly a unique experience and I would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceBallboyDined on 7/8/2014Server did an excellent job. The only reason not 5 stars is a screaming 2 year old.Special Features: