The Melting Pot - Memphis
2828 Wolfcreek Parkway
Memphis, TN 38133Neighborhood:
Cordova / Wolf Chase Mall
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Memphis
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/memphis/specials
- Phone: 9013809500
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00am, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, European
- Executive Chef: Tannica Taylor
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private up to 28 adults.
- Private Party Contact: Steve Evers 9013809500
- Entertainment: Monthly Events ... call restaurant for details.
A word from The Melting Pot - Memphis
The Melting Pot offers a relaxed atmosphere, plush private booths, attentive service, fine wines and fabulous four course dinners. It is perfect for a romantic evening, corporate dinner parties or friendly gatherings. Creamy cheese fondue, fresh salads a wide variety of entree selections and mouth-watering chocolate fondue desserts are offered.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Melting Pot - Memphis reviews from OpenTable diners
- Second Time Visiting!EatEatEatDined on 4/7/2014Enjoyed every moment. Great food, fun, drinks were great! Waiter was knowledgeable. Will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014My wife and I had grown tired of the common eating places that most towns offer, such as American, Mexican, Chinese, Indian, Italian, and Pizza (as it should be a category of its own). This is a nice place that delivers a different take on good flavors and serves up good cheese and chocolate fondue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, excellent fooddmw064Dined on 3/29/2014This was a different dining experience for us and met all of our expectations. Quiet atmosphere, comfortable setting and our service was done with a blend of personality and flair that we appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting Pot reviewchyde326Dined on 3/28/2014It was an awesome experience! The food was amazing, everyone was very friendly and helpful. And it was just a very unique and enjoyable time. I would highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to the Melting PotDavdDined on 3/27/2014Our first time to the Melting Pot. We loved the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/26/2014Service was great and I made reservations and made it to my sir right on time. My server was intelligent and very friendly. Great place to go with your significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Stars!!JamsbyEDHDined on 3/21/2014My husband and I came here for a rare date night. The food, drinks and service were all excellent!! We were seated in a more private area which was wonderful!Special Features:
- Fondue is fun and romantic.JTM80Dined on 3/21/2014The wife and myself had a great romantic date night at The Melting Pot. Great food with great service in a romantic atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014This may be a perfect restaurant for date night. The process of selecting what goes in the pot next and the occasional drop can make for easy and fun conversation. A little pricey, but great for that special occasion or special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!DiningDivaDined on 3/17/2014I have only been to Melting Pot once before a long time ago, and I had forgotten how fun and excellent the food was! Service was great, and the manager coming by each table was a nice touch. I will be dining with them again!Special Features:
- Trying something differentCollegeStudentDined on 3/15/2014This place was amazing! Our waiter was VERY knowledgeable and he was extremely attentive! This was my first visit in years and it was better than I remembered! I surprised my man with a night out and he also enjoyed the different experience. Because we did the 4 courses we had time to talk and relax without feeling rushed. The food was great and fresh. Not your average date night but a definite break from the usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time Fonduer!TNCarnivoreDined on 3/15/2014I'd heard rave reviews about the Melting Pot so I figure I'd check it out for myself. Needless to say I was well pleased. I was dining alone due to a scheduling mix-up with my friend. The staff was very attentive and made me feel very welcome. Fernando (my server) was very knowledgeable and offered many helpful suggestions. He was also very accommodating to my specific needs and preferences. The food was delicious. I find it hard to say anything negative. I guess the only thing disappointing was the portion amounts when it came to the main course part of the meal. 12 very small bite size pieces of meat (steak, shrimp, chicken & sausage) wasn't in line with the price. I guess it's really the experience & exceptional service you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special dinner.davisdinerDined on 3/14/2014I've visited the Melting Pot several times and it's never disappointed. The salads and entrees are great. The desserts are to die for. My teenagers always want to just for dessert on their birthdays. The wait staff is wonderful and very helpful.Special Features:
- Very bad serviceBobbyDined on 3/7/2014At that premium price I would expect some decent level of service. The waiter is over tired. Used F-word a couple of times. Couldn't remember the order. Food is pretty good. But the waiter ruined the whole experience and I would not want to spend premium price for ruling the evening with and service.Special Features:
- amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014This was my first experience and it was absolutely amazing! Our waiter was personable and made sure we had everything we needed and understood how it all worked. Will for sure be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencemccandlkDined on 2/24/2014Alec was our waiter and he was great. The service was great. It was quiet and made for a romantic evening in which you did not rush through the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of disappointeddthompsonDined on 2/22/2014Was a little upset that I had made reservation and wasn't seated till 45 mins past my reservation time. Kind of seemed point less to make them and still have to wait. Other than that once seated dinner was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleased!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014This was my husband and I first time at The Melting Pot. It was very romantic and we truly enjoyed ourselves!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceHappyDined on 2/21/2014Excellent staff. Wonderful evening. Will do again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentWayWayDined on 2/20/2014It's was the most elegant place I have ate at an we really enjoyed ourself thanks alotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I keep coming back!GinaDined on 2/19/2014As always another excellent night out and Melting Pot. I never fail, go to Special Occasion night out.Special Features:
- Restricted diet friendlyKathrynbDined on 2/19/2014The restaurant was nice and the staff was knowledgable of the menu items and ingredients. I have to eat a glutten free diet and the server was able to give me the ingredients for each item. There was even a glutten free menu. My husband and I had a wonderful evening. It was great to be able to go out to eat without fear of a reaction. It was also nice to not be looked at like I had three heads when I expressed my dietary needs. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!icephreaqDined on 2/16/2014My wife and I went for a late Valentine's Date. The waiter was awesome and the food was fantastic. If you go make sure you have some time though. The whole 4 course experience took about 2 hours. It's a little dark in there as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Hot SpotHappyMan38652Dined on 2/16/2014This is a fantastic restaurant for couples for a special date night out. A very good investment in your love life fellas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeannakDined on 2/13/2014This was my first experience eating fondue. The wait staff was outstanding. The food was absolutely delicious. I would recommend The Melting Pot to anyone. They went out of the way to accommodate us. Even on one of the busiest day's of the year they held our reservation because of bad traffic. If you get a chance, go eat there. I will drive the hour it takes every chance I get to go eat there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I went the theMMinTNDined on 2/13/2014My wife and I went the the Melting Pot in Bartlett, TN (suburb of Memphis) for a pre-Valentine's Day dinner. We never go ON Valentine's Day as it's just too manic. So, we started celebrating VD either the day before or a couple of days before. This year we went to the Melting Pot the day before. It was busy, but not crazy. The restaurant was a little too dark. My wife kept having me read things on the menu to her. I finally ended up giving her my phone so she could use my flashlight app. We selected our items from the menu and it was fantastic! The kids had a blast cooking their own food, but I had to constantly watch my 5yo to make sure she didn't burn herself. Our waiter was excellent! We highly recommend MP in Bartlett!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time!KimRDined on 2/8/2014This was a wonderful dinner date for me and my husband! Had never been before but will definitely be back again! We had an AWESOME server, Chris. He made our first time experience very memorable and was great at explaining how things worked! Every Resturant needs a 'Chris' in it! Great atmosphere and great team players .. Everyone seemed to help each other without hesitation! Wonderful time!!!. I was very impressed with your staff and the atmosphere provided. Great job management. Impressed! A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!outwithfriendsDined on 2/8/2014We had a great meal! Food was better than I expected, and it was a fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nick was great and on topNturner6Dined on 2/8/2014Nick was great and on top of things will be back for sureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceLarryDined on 2/1/2014This is actually me and my wife's second time going to the melting pot and we loved both experiences. It was a very quiet and romantic atmosphere and the service we had was the beat I've seen in quite sometime! Thanks so much melting pot for the tremendous job you guys are doing! Keep it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The tables were perfect forJoelvisDined on 2/1/2014The tables were perfect for a romantic dinner. The wine, food, and service were impeccable. What a relaxing way to spend a birthday/Valentine's Day celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new favorite restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014My wife and I really enjoyed everything about this restaurant. From the moment we walked in the door the service was great. We were seated quickly. Our server was very helpful as this was our first time dining there. I had the marinated sirloin, pork tenderloins (my favorite), and mahi mahi and my wife had the chicken breast, shrimp, and angus sirloin, all cooked in the coq a vin style. Everything was delicious. We also used the cooking time app from there website(very helpful). If I just had to be picky I would say that it was a bit noisy. There was a large group that was loud and annoying, but you can't really blame the restaurant for that. Not only would I recommend this restaurant, but I already have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great. OurOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014Everything was great. Our server was wonderful. In told all my friends to go atleast 1 time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UniqueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/28/2014The food was somewhere between fair and good and the service was very good. Some will like the food better than I did. The thing that I liked best was that it was a somewhat unique dining experience. The idea of cooking your own food at your own table and eating at a more leisurely pace was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/24/2014My family of 4 very much enjoyed celebrating our daughter's 15th birthday at The Melting Pot. Boyd was a great!Special Features:
- It was a horrible experience,CookinMamaDined on 1/20/2014It was a horrible experience, very slow service was there over 3.75hrs for dinner. Service was well let's just say extremely lacking. For the money we spent we could have gone to Ruth Chris and had an awesome birthday celebration.....Will not be back.
- Food wasn't bad, but neitherbmf1Dined on 1/18/2014Food wasn't bad, but neither the quality nor quantity was acceptable for price we paid, which we felt was excessive. However, service was primary disappointment. Even though we had reservations, it took 40 minutes to be seated. And, we were at the table for just over 3 hours to complete the meal. Time between courses ruined the experience.
- great dinnersouthavendinerDined on 1/18/2014After wanting to go to the Melting Pot for quite a few years and never making it there, my wife decided that was where she wanted to go for her birthday . What a great experience we had. The waitress came to our table & explained how everything worked. She made some suggestions on different items. Each course came & we were pleased with the waitresses suggestions and our choices in food. Everything was very tasty & well presented. After enjoying the dessert course we were both filled & very pleased. We would recommend the Melting Pot to anyone that wanted to enjoy a great fondue experience. Throughout the dinner we were visited by the manager & owner a couple of times to make sure all was well and the staff was taking care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Descent experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014Food was good. But its too expensive for what you get. I would only do this maybe once a year.Special Features:
- my wife loved this place.thisguyDined on 1/17/2014my wife loved this place. the manager (guy with dreadlocks) was very professional and helpful. i wish it wasn't so expensive so i could treat my wife there on more than special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.