The Melting Pot - Duluth
3610 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Duluth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/duluth/specials
- Phone: 7706231290
- Hours of Operation:
SUNDAY - THURSDAY
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
**We will open prior to business hours for parties of 12 or more for special events**
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, Continental, French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Melting Pot in Duluth has a private dining room seating up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 7706231290
- Special Events: If you are celebrating a special occasion, we offer celebration packages to create a memorable experience.
Balloon Package - $19.99
One Melting Pot Mylar balloon surrounded with three balloons attached to our signature chocolate fondue wafers. Includes a souvenir photo and a Melting Pot plush bear.
Flower Package - $34.99
Our signature chocolate fondue wafers, half-dozen roses with assorted flowers in a vase. Includes a souvenir photo and a Melting pot plush bear.
Ultimate Romance Package - $199.99
Roll out the red carpet for your love with this, all-inclusive VIP package.
Please contact the restaurant for more details, additional packages offered and to place an order to have your celebration package waiting on the table upon arrival.
A word from The Melting Pot - Duluth
The Melting Pot is Atlanta’s Premier fondue restaurant offering an extraordinary dining experience that you won't find at any other restaurant. Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, an award winning wine list & fabulous four-course fondue dinners. No matter what the occasion, from a romantic date to a get-together with friends, meetings or large groups, The Melting Pot always hits the spot. The Melting Pot offers the highest quality fresh ingredients, a variety of cooking styles, unique sauces & delectable chocolate fondue desserts. To enhance your dining experience, we offer over 250 wines and have a sommelier on premise. Make your reservation today for your “Perfect Night Out". NOTE: OpenTable reservations are for full MEAL service ONLY. For “DESSERT ONLY” Reservations you must call the Restaurant directly at…..Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Duluth - Best Restaurants in Duluth ›
The Melting Pot - Duluth reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (75)good for groups (40)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (18)neighborhood gem (13)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (7)hot spot (7)great for brunch (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- Very enjoyable night! Amazing food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We were at the Melting Pot in Duluth for my sweetheart's birthday. Our server DeShaun was amazing. He timed everything perfectly and knew when to come to the table and when not to. The service was exceptional and the food was so tasty. We will definitely be back here at some point in the near future.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Love the Melting Pot. Holds many special memories for our family. Didn't like where our table was located, but great server.Special Features:
- Made a special occasion even bettersjs1949Dined on 9/10/2014We celebrated a very special day with this restaurant and both the restaurant manager and our server, Kevin, made certain everything was special. I asked for a quiet, cozy table and we were wonderfully accommodated. We asked for leisurely service and Kevin was incredibly patient and caring. Everything we ordered came exactly as described and thank goodness my special love can cook better than I. From a glass of Asti to the gift of chocolate covered strawberries to top off our evening, we could not have asked for a more wonderful time. We highly recommend this location of The Melting Pot!Special Features:
- Great food and service!RedFoodieDined on 9/8/2014The service was great!! Food was great. Deanna was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgable. My only complaint was that they have added more lighting which took away from the dark romantic feel of the restaurant. I have kids, but I have not taken them there. The tables we were in between both had small children that cried during dinner. That's frustrating to some one who left their child at home for a night out without them. Other than that great night out with my man.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good night out butdinroutDined on 9/3/2014If you use a coupon or come because of an add don't expect the add to be met. The food and service are good but you won't get the menu that the add describes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs WorkcmpattersonDined on 8/30/2014This was my first time eating at any Melting Pot and to say that I was disappointed would be a huge understatement. My husband made it a point to tell our server that it was my first time and she could have cared less. She wasn't able to answer any of my questions about the food and didn't seem to care about giving me the first time experience at all. And for the price that we paid ($150) I expected so much more. The quality of the meats was fair to poor and when it came to fixing things at the table, our server wasn't very vocal about what she was doing or how things were being mixed. Overall, it was just a very blah experience and because of it, I probably will not go back. I can find better places to spend $150.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We were seated near the kitchen and heard "corner" about 75 times during our meal. I'm glad the staff communicates well, but it became quite distracting. Our waiter insisted on discussing the wine list despite the fact that I was up front about having a cold and would not be drinking. I'm sure his boss requires that he up-sell but I found it rude. Also, he forgot about us for about 20 minutes near dessert. Then, we found out the host had seated a 4th table for him to juggle. We could have easily walked out without being noticed but chose be honest. Our bill was over $70, which I expected as this was a splurge, but the service was very disappointing. We wont be returning.Special Features:
- great place to visitsuziDined on 8/22/2014we went for just cheese and chocolate fondues this time, every time we get a full meal we eat so much but it is still worth it, but always have good food and never had a bad waiter or waitress, all employees were very nice and spoke to us.Special Features:
- We loved it! great customer servicelv2eatDined on 8/16/2014our waitress was so helpful as first time guest we were lost to this experence. The food was great and the drinks were perfect. It was my bithday and my wife tild the manager who meet us at the door. the staff signed a card for me....shocking! This place is the best experence yiu will fine in dinning. We loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeFood680Dined on 8/16/2014We've been multiple times and never has a bad meal or bad service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RhoxxyyDined on 8/15/2014Server was great, server was very knowlegable food was perfect and fast. Staff was very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFemaronDined on 8/14/2014I went with my little sister, as she had never had fondue before and she was heading back to college the next day. We ended up camping out far longer then we expected. The waitress was AMAZING and very patient with us. They let us stay an hour after the closed, because we were oblivious. They were really sweet about it when we apologized. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!JBHBJPDPDined on 8/13/2014Food was incredible, manager was amazing, restaurant was prefectly clean and server was one of the best I've ever had. I certainly recommend this place to everyone!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodHCam123Dined on 8/10/2014Food is always great and service is even better. Go in very hungry! There is a lot of food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!sizzlingDined on 8/10/2014Food and atmosphere never fail to WOW! Experience was amazing as usual for me & my whole family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience at The Melting PotbirthdayingDined on 8/9/2014First time going to The Melting Pot. We took couple of friends out to celebrate a birthday. Enjoyed the dining. Service was excellent. The only thing I could suggest would be to keep the restaurant cooler. It was hot during our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Purchased ultimate romance packageBatstud05Dined on 8/4/2014Restaurant was great!!! But I paid $200 dollars for the ultimate romance package and did not receive everything described on the website.Special Features:
- Romantic and Food FanominalDeliciousDined on 8/2/2014Setting was romantic and food was unbelievably delicious and very filling...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It!!OutstandingVIPDined on 8/1/2014We love this place and specifically this one on Duluth. Always great service and great food! Five start every time!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Agb1Dined on 7/29/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and have always liked it. This was an anniversary dinner and for many reasons (too hard to pinpoint) this was a great time. The overall experience struck me as much better than before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go again!!!!!lovingrestaurantsDined on 7/25/2014When I first heard we would have to prepare our own food, I was skeptical. However the entire experience was amazing. I think there should be a non alcoholic option for the cheese fondue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy New ExperienceSGLovesLifeDined on 7/24/2014My server, who had been there 18 years, was great. She was patient as it was my group's first time there. I mostly enjoyed the cheese and chocolate fondues- I will go back just for those courses and drinks. The salad was very good and both homemade dressings were very delicious. Cooking my meal did not really do it for me and I am not that big of "boiled" meat, might have been better for me if we had ordered a "seasoned" broth. The homemade sauces that accompanied the meat were very good though. I will definitely go back to try more of the menu and get more cheese and chocolate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gwinnett Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014we went to the Melting Pot for Gwinnett Restaurant Week. the spinach and artichoke cheese fondue was wonderful as was the rest of the meal. Definitely go again.Special Features:
- Fun & unique experienceLDH1514Dined on 7/23/2014Everything was delicious & especially the salmon & steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!CAtoGAFoodieDined on 7/22/2014We really enjoyed the variety of cooking styles and meats. Our server was delightful and made this a relaxing and memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun ExperienceAnniversaDudeDined on 7/22/2014This was a new experience for us. While our waiter was new and seemed nervous he was very attentive. Management made us feel like our night and his restaurant were the 2 most important things to him.Special Features:
- Fix up back booth!!prodinerDined on 7/21/2014The main course and desserts were good, Too much bread with cheese fondue, veggies were so dried out they looked bad. I would possibly recommend, but give comments about what NOT to order. We were stuck in a back booth without sitting on one side of the table this is a terrible booth with terrible ambience, looking straight into a dehumidifier and horrible looking ventilation, NEEDS cleaning up terribly...not to mention it is WAY too hot back in that corner to even enjoy your food and I am normally a cold natured person.
- best date night EVER!JillnStephenDined on 7/20/2014My husband and I love to still date, and we were so impressed with how romantic our night was!Our waiter, Mike, was awesome and the food was AMAZING! Cant wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing alwaysrabbaiDined on 7/20/2014I have been there several times and it has always been a great experience. The staff is very professional and the manager is an amazing guy with a great personality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodJackieDined on 7/20/2014We went for Restaurant week, so had special pricing. Otherwise it is pretty expensive. The food was good and there was unlimited bread, vegies, cake, etc for the cheese and chocolate fondue. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableHarveyDined on 7/18/2014We had a special anniversary to celebrate and chose the Melting Point. Great food, special attention and a good time. We are glad you came here.Special Features:
- great foodsuziDined on 7/4/2014we had the 4 course meal and it was delicious, and very filling, the waiter was very on the mark doing his job keeping things flowing and drinks fullSpecial Features:
- Consistent Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2014For all our special occasions, year after year, we can always count on the current visit to be as great as the last. Thanks for not changing a thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experienceTink74Dined on 6/21/2014We've visited The Melting Pot once or twice a year for the past 16 years and loved it every time. When they realized it was our anniversary we were given a card signed by all the employees, which we thought was cute. One year they even took a Polaroid picture of us and framed it to give to us. Some of the employees have been there for a really long time too. And of course the food is always great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencelove2dipDined on 6/18/2014It was our first time going but it wilk not be the last. The food, service, drinks were a A++++++.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great first time experienceTeresaDined on 6/17/2014This was our first time trying the Melting Pot and it was explained very well with many suggestions provided for guidance. Great time!Special Features:
- Lovely Fathers DayFoodDisappearedTMPDined on 6/15/2014Our first experience here was on Father's Day (2014) and the 3 course selection was wonderful. Most of all, the lighting and music made the evening delightful. The father of the hour totally enjoyed the experience and if only we had room after the three courses (paired with seasoned beers) for dessert it would have been more pleasant. Thus, a second visit is in order if only for dessert!Special Features:
- Loved Itmb82Dined on 6/15/2014Decided to go for the Father's Day event. We had a great time and loved the food. We tried two items we've never tried (duck and dark l'orange chocolate). Both were very nice. We always enjoy our experience at the Melting Pot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Dining ExperienceTheChurchLadyDined on 6/13/2014I originally made reservations for six women. Two more women decided they would like to join us a few days later. I logged onto OpenTable to change number of guests, and it said there were no tables available for 8. I called the restaurant and explained my situation to Nick. He said absolutely no problem adding 2 more guests! The day before we were going, another woman wanted to join us. I called the restaurant and Nick was delightfully accommodating! Our server was also very upbeat about having to serve 9 picky ladies! Very nice experience. I would recommend for date night. Plan to spend 3 hours there if you get the 4-course dinner. My favorite was the dessert, dark l'orange chocolate fondue with lots of goodies.Special Features:
- Always GoodJewelsDined on 6/12/2014This was my first time at this location, but the food was still good and the service was good also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.