The Melting Pot - Duluth
3610 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Duluth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/duluth/specials
- Phone: (770) 623-1290
- Hours of Operation:
SUNDAY - THURSDAY
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
**We will open prior to business hours for parties of 12 or more for special events**
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, Continental, French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Melting Pot in Duluth has a private dining room seating up to 24 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 7706231290
- Special Events: If you are celebrating a special occasion, we offer celebration packages to create a memorable experience.
Balloon Package - $19.99
One Melting Pot Mylar balloon surrounded with three balloons attached to our signature chocolate fondue wafers. Includes a souvenir photo and a Melting Pot plush bear.
Flower Package - $34.99
Our signature chocolate fondue wafers, half-dozen roses with assorted flowers in a vase. Includes a souvenir photo and a Melting pot plush bear.
Ultimate Romance Package - $199.99
Roll out the red carpet for your love with this, all-inclusive VIP package.
Please contact the restaurant for more details, additional packages offered and to place an order to have your celebration package waiting on the table upon arrival.
A word from The Melting Pot - Duluth
The Melting Pot is Atlanta’s Premier fondue restaurant offering an extraordinary dining experience that you won't find at any other restaurant. Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, an award winning wine list & fabulous four-course fondue dinners. No matter what the occasion, from a romantic date to a get-together with friends, meetings or large groups, The Melting Pot always hits the spot. The Melting Pot offers the highest quality fresh ingredients, a variety of cooking styles, unique sauces & delectable chocolate fondue desserts. To enhance your dining experience, we offer over 250 wines and have a sommelier on premise. Make your reservation today for your “Perfect Night Out". NOTE: OpenTable reservations are for full MEAL service ONLY. For “DESSERT ONLY” Reservations you must call the Restaurant directly at…..Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Duluth - Best Restaurants in Duluth ›
The Melting Pot - Duluth reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (59)good for groups (28)fit for foodies (26)notable wine list (18)neighborhood gem (15)kid-friendly (10)hot spot (8)late-night find (8)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent - as always!FondueLoverForeverDined on 11/15/2014Our #1 favorite place to eat. The staff is extraordinary and it goes without saying that the food is exceptional. We always have a good time and have NEVER had a problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good restaurant.OutstandingVIPDined on 11/14/2014The food is always awesome. We love the entire experience. Service this time was pretty good. They were busy and it showed in the wait staff. But overall a very nice evening with great food and an delightful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great timeMannyDined on 11/8/2014The service was awesome, everyone was very friendly and that was my first time going to the melting pot and they make me want to go back again. My girlfriend and I had a great time and the menu can be overwhelming but the waiter did a great job helping me out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date nightSeriousboutfoodDined on 11/8/2014If you are looking for great food and service this is the place. The way food comes out and needs to be cooked in the fondue pot makes a great opportunity for couples to talk and spend time away from everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerEAM15Dined on 11/8/2014Celebrated a family birthday and had a great time. Service was outstanding and the food was very good. Great wine list and full bar make this a really fun place. Love the cheese fondue!!Special Features:
- Had a great timeGWG1Dined on 11/1/2014I took my wife to The Melting Pot Duluth for her birthday and she really enjoyed the experience. We were seated at a semi-private table, so that made the experience more romantic; almost like it was just the two us. They even gave her a birthday card signed by the staff, and when we had our chocolate fondue, they brought her an extra birthday "treat" - two chocolate covered strawberries and a small piece of cake with a candle. The food was delicious and the drinks were very good as well. We don't get to dine out very often, so when we do, going some place like this makes the occasion just that much more special. I would definitely take her there again, maybe for our one-year wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DivineNKFeeDined on 11/1/2014Our server hand multiple food allergies and concerns with grace, ease, and a smile. Our food was excellent. Even the containers for leftovers were elegant. Portions were adequate, but not overwhelming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLettieDined on 10/23/2014We had so much fun at The Melting Pot in Duluth! The service was great, the food was delish, and the atmosphere made it feel very private. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Blend of Class and FunCAIM56SDined on 10/20/2014If you like having an intimate outing and getting a little intimate with your vittles this is it. Perfect ambiance for the ambivalent (towards fondue) who'd find themselves ending their meal at a full resolve. Great place for friends or couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Visitpms1204dinerDined on 10/18/2014Enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and service. We were called before our reservation. We had a great waitress and the food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!jenniferDined on 10/10/2014Everything was great! Patty was awesome and made our anniversary extra special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate with FondueCelebrationQueenDined on 10/10/2014The Cheddar cheese and peanut-butter chocolate fondues were delicious, as were the wines, a Merlot and a sweet, white Riesling. Low lighting made our anniversary celebration feel romantic, and the casual atmosphere made it relaxing. Our waiter was fun, because he had a great sense of humor, and he made time to listen, as well as ask helpful questions for clarification. I do wish the waiter had not checked on us as often as he did, though, because I did feel a little rushed. Still, I definitely recommend the restaurant, and this was actually the second time we've celebrated a special occasion there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They took great care of us.maysgilliamDined on 10/8/2014We visited the melting pot for our anniversary because it was close to home and we had been before and knew we enjoyed the restraunt. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had a great night. The food was great and I highly reccomend the Melting potSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NightHJLoveDined on 10/3/2014Great experience at the restaurant. From the hostess that seated us and the waiter, was excellent! Friendly and professional! We'll definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always very good.OutstandingVIPDined on 9/30/2014We love this place. It is probably my favorite place to dine. Food is always excellent, service is always good. Very friendly staff. Just all around worth every penny I spend there. We were with two other people and had separate checks and the manager did have problems making sure those checks were correct. So, we each ended up paying our bill and settling up later. Other than that, very enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable night! Amazing food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We were at the Melting Pot in Duluth for my sweetheart's birthday. Our server DeShaun was amazing. He timed everything perfectly and knew when to come to the table and when not to. The service was exceptional and the food was so tasty. We will definitely be back here at some point in the near future.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Love the Melting Pot. Holds many special memories for our family. Didn't like where our table was located, but great server.Special Features:
- Made a special occasion even bettersjs1949Dined on 9/10/2014We celebrated a very special day with this restaurant and both the restaurant manager and our server, Kevin, made certain everything was special. I asked for a quiet, cozy table and we were wonderfully accommodated. We asked for leisurely service and Kevin was incredibly patient and caring. Everything we ordered came exactly as described and thank goodness my special love can cook better than I. From a glass of Asti to the gift of chocolate covered strawberries to top off our evening, we could not have asked for a more wonderful time. We highly recommend this location of The Melting Pot!Special Features:
- Great food and service!RedFoodieDined on 9/8/2014The service was great!! Food was great. Deanna was amazing. Very friendly and knowledgable. My only complaint was that they have added more lighting which took away from the dark romantic feel of the restaurant. I have kids, but I have not taken them there. The tables we were in between both had small children that cried during dinner. That's frustrating to some one who left their child at home for a night out without them. Other than that great night out with my man.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good night out butdinroutDined on 9/3/2014If you use a coupon or come because of an add don't expect the add to be met. The food and service are good but you won't get the menu that the add describes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs WorkcmpattersonDined on 8/30/2014This was my first time eating at any Melting Pot and to say that I was disappointed would be a huge understatement. My husband made it a point to tell our server that it was my first time and she could have cared less. She wasn't able to answer any of my questions about the food and didn't seem to care about giving me the first time experience at all. And for the price that we paid ($150) I expected so much more. The quality of the meats was fair to poor and when it came to fixing things at the table, our server wasn't very vocal about what she was doing or how things were being mixed. Overall, it was just a very blah experience and because of it, I probably will not go back. I can find better places to spend $150.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We were seated near the kitchen and heard "corner" about 75 times during our meal. I'm glad the staff communicates well, but it became quite distracting. Our waiter insisted on discussing the wine list despite the fact that I was up front about having a cold and would not be drinking. I'm sure his boss requires that he up-sell but I found it rude. Also, he forgot about us for about 20 minutes near dessert. Then, we found out the host had seated a 4th table for him to juggle. We could have easily walked out without being noticed but chose be honest. Our bill was over $70, which I expected as this was a splurge, but the service was very disappointing. We wont be returning.Special Features:
- great place to visitsuziDined on 8/22/2014we went for just cheese and chocolate fondues this time, every time we get a full meal we eat so much but it is still worth it, but always have good food and never had a bad waiter or waitress, all employees were very nice and spoke to us.Special Features:
- We loved it! great customer servicelv2eatDined on 8/16/2014our waitress was so helpful as first time guest we were lost to this experence. The food was great and the drinks were perfect. It was my bithday and my wife tild the manager who meet us at the door. the staff signed a card for me....shocking! This place is the best experence yiu will fine in dinning. We loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeFood680Dined on 8/16/2014We've been multiple times and never has a bad meal or bad service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RhoxxyyDined on 8/15/2014Server was great, server was very knowlegable food was perfect and fast. Staff was very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFemaronDined on 8/14/2014I went with my little sister, as she had never had fondue before and she was heading back to college the next day. We ended up camping out far longer then we expected. The waitress was AMAZING and very patient with us. They let us stay an hour after the closed, because we were oblivious. They were really sweet about it when we apologized. Would definitely recommend them to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!JBHBJPDPDined on 8/13/2014Food was incredible, manager was amazing, restaurant was prefectly clean and server was one of the best I've ever had. I certainly recommend this place to everyone!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodHCam123Dined on 8/10/2014Food is always great and service is even better. Go in very hungry! There is a lot of food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!sizzlingDined on 8/10/2014Food and atmosphere never fail to WOW! Experience was amazing as usual for me & my whole family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience at The Melting PotbirthdayingDined on 8/9/2014First time going to The Melting Pot. We took couple of friends out to celebrate a birthday. Enjoyed the dining. Service was excellent. The only thing I could suggest would be to keep the restaurant cooler. It was hot during our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Purchased ultimate romance packageBatstud05Dined on 8/4/2014Restaurant was great!!! But I paid $200 dollars for the ultimate romance package and did not receive everything described on the website.Special Features:
- Romantic and Food FanominalDeliciousDined on 8/2/2014Setting was romantic and food was unbelievably delicious and very filling...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love It!!OutstandingVIPDined on 8/1/2014We love this place and specifically this one on Duluth. Always great service and great food! Five start every time!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 877 reviews are from the The Melting Pot - Duluth reviews archive.
- Wonderful!Agb1Dined on 7/29/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and have always liked it. This was an anniversary dinner and for many reasons (too hard to pinpoint) this was a great time. The overall experience struck me as much better than before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go again!!!!!lovingrestaurantsDined on 7/25/2014When I first heard we would have to prepare our own food, I was skeptical. However the entire experience was amazing. I think there should be a non alcoholic option for the cheese fondue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy New ExperienceSGLovesLifeDined on 7/24/2014My server, who had been there 18 years, was great. She was patient as it was my group's first time there. I mostly enjoyed the cheese and chocolate fondues- I will go back just for those courses and drinks. The salad was very good and both homemade dressings were very delicious. Cooking my meal did not really do it for me and I am not that big of "boiled" meat, might have been better for me if we had ordered a "seasoned" broth. The homemade sauces that accompanied the meat were very good though. I will definitely go back to try more of the menu and get more cheese and chocolate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gwinnett Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014we went to the Melting Pot for Gwinnett Restaurant Week. the spinach and artichoke cheese fondue was wonderful as was the rest of the meal. Definitely go again.Special Features:
- Fun & unique experienceLDH1514Dined on 7/23/2014Everything was delicious & especially the salmon & steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!CAtoGAFoodieDined on 7/22/2014We really enjoyed the variety of cooking styles and meats. Our server was delightful and made this a relaxing and memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.