One Walden Galleria Suite TH 119
Buffalo, NY 14225Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $30 and under
The Melting Pot - Buffalo
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/buffalo/welcome
- Phone: 7166856358x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: MAKE YOUR EVENING EXTRA SPECIAL WITH ONE OF OUR CELEBRATION PACKAGES!
Balloon Bouquet - $16.95
Surprise your guest with a bouquet of three balloons and a commemorative photo that is printed and framed before you leave.
Single Rose Package - $19.95
One rose in a vase with a commemorative photo that is printed and framed before you leave.
Half Dozen Rose Arrangement - $29.95
Six roses in a vase with a commemorative photo that is printed and framed before you leave.
One Dozen Rose Arrangement - $45.95
Twelve roses in a vase with and commemorative that is printed and framed before you leave.
Prices subject to change on holidays or special event nights. Please note a 12 hour notice is required for all packages.
Whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie.
Make reservations today, and see what people are talking about.
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
- Service was OUTSTANDING!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Food was very good. Presentation was perfect. Ambiance was excellent. BUT, by far, was the most outstanding aspect of this dinner was the service. Our waitress was very patient with us, especially since it was our first time there. Everything was explained, and she knew exactly how to treat people. (knew when to step in, knew when to leave us alone, knew when to help, etc)Special Features:
- BillDined on 8/23/2014Fun Place. Great Service! Nice change from typical restaurants!Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014I dined for lunch with my family of six.We truly loved the whole experience.I would highly recommend The melting Pot!loveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun experienceBuffaloFamilyof4Dined on 8/22/2014If you've never done fondue, give it a try at the Melting Pot. It is pricier than some restaurants but unique and worth a try. The appetizers and desserts were the best. My husband didn't care to have his meat boiled. The vegetarian option was okay. We took the kids because there was a special with free kids meals during back to school shopping week. They thought it was fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014Dessert is the best part. Rest is average, overpriced.Special Features:
- Opening reservation!ElizabethDined on 8/19/2014My boyfriend and I were the first to come in for fondue and, being the only customers in the restaurant, we got excellent service as a result. I have no doubt with more customers the service would still be excellent but we got just the right amount of attention -- not forgotten, but not being constantly questioned by a server. The food was wonderful and we'll definitely keep returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Server was great. Great promotion to introduce kids to fondueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favourite restaurantsChelseaDined on 8/16/2014We always love coming to the Melting Pot. Everything is always delicious, the drinks are great, the employees are fantastic, and we have a wonderful night each time we go. We're never let down.Special Features:
- 5 stars!!FalconsDined on 8/15/2014This place was great we had an amazing seat and were secluded and enjoyed our time it was just my girlfriend and I just to get some dinner on a night out. She absolutely loved it it was a great experience. It was a great night that was set by the experience at the melting pot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall experience great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Lighting was good, food was great, service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our visitveefamoutingDined on 8/8/2014My husband and I went for our first kid free night in months and had an awesome time. Our table was tucked away in a corner so we had a nice quiet environment. Our waitress was fantastic, her name was Jess. She went above and beyond, and made me want to come back again really soon. I have never had such good service anywhere. The manager came over and asked us how everything was. Just a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting Pot - GO!!!sharkchic74Dined on 8/7/2014It was my best friend's birthday and I made a note of that when I made my reservation through Open Table. When we arrived at our table at Melting Pot, there was a birthday card signed by some of the staff. They also gave her a free dessert with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the plate, complete with a candle for her to blow out. Our server was extremely attentive and helpful in explaining the fondue experience. Also, the food is DELICIOUS! Plenty of food and an overall fun dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014I thought the service was great. I brought my friend here for his 22nd birthday, and it was his first time here. I thought the special touch given for birthday's is more of a reason to come back.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceDamarDined on 8/5/2014It is a fun dining experience. Love the fact that it is more than just eating... it is FUN. Great food and more of an outing than other resteraunts.Special Features:
- romanticnfeidnerDined on 8/2/2014I loved it! Had a great anniversary night there. Very romantic. Food tasted great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014It was our first time there and we really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Great even without an occasionElizabethDined on 8/1/2014My boyfriend and I went without a specific celebration, just for fun, and had the chocolate fondue and it was absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, as always!OkayDined on 7/31/2014I took my two teenage daughters back to school shopping in buffalo and they insisted on going back to the Melting Pot. The service was great! The food was delicious and the chocolate dipped strawberries we took home with us were incredible. Thanks again for a great experience.Special Features:
- Will never go backStellaDined on 7/31/2014Went with my two daughters, sister and mother for a girls night out. The service was terrible. Told the waitress we needed a little time to figure out what we were going to have and she stood there and waited and kept asking if we were ready - not very relaxing. We placed out order and she never brought me the meat that went with my order. When I inquired her comment was well that goes with the cheese and I already took the cheese away. Really? Asked for the manager who told me dessert was on the house and he would credit me for no meat. When the bill came there was a $10 credit and we were still charged for the dessert. When I asked the manager about it he felt that was good enough. NOT!!!
- Melting pot does it right.LisabrzDined on 7/27/2014We had a very nice romantic anniversary dinner. Everything was just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!TheValentinesDined on 7/25/2014My fiancé and I can't stop talking about how amazing The Melting Pot is! They truly went above and beyond our expectations. From the moment we walked in and were greeted to the moment we left and were thanked for coming, we felt the respect. The owner and general manager are hands on and interact with the customers, and really do CARE about your visit. Our server Mallory was awesome, she knows how to make people feel welcomed. The server support staff were on top of everything. Our glasses never went empty and we never had any dirty plates on our table. As for the food, you are in for a treat. Love the concept of cooking your own food. It is a fun and romantic experience. And the food is of the highest quality. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- what a nightMamaLisaDined on 7/24/2014I took my 15 year old daughter there for her birthday and what a night. We had wonderful food that allowed conversation to flow. I would tell anybody this is the place to go. Our waitress was amazingly attentive and made my daughter feel beautiful and special.Special Features:
- Food and FriendsladypeacockDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I went with another couple. We enjoyed a relaxing evening with adult conversation. It was fun preparing our own food. We were not rushed, nor did we feel pressured to leave. It is definitely a place to eat when you want to dine and socialize. It is not an eat and leave meal.Special Features:
- Great experienceprincessDined on 7/18/2014I come here for the dining experience. The always 4-course option with chesese fondue, salad, main course, and chocolate fondue to finish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFirstimersDined on 7/14/2014We love the fondue idea, relaxing and slow paced meal leaves lots of time for conversation. Need to go back.Special Features:
- Good food...confusing menu/orderingDannoDined on 7/13/2014The food was good. The menu and ordering process is confusing when you are in a group because if one person wants an entree and the rest don't it can't be done or other people have to wait while one person cooks their entree food...anyway we stuck with everyone having the same thing and it was good.Special Features:
- Amazing Restaurant!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We reserved a table ahead of time online and were given the greatest table in a small private area when we arrived. The service was prompt and very friendly (Mallory was a fantastic server). The food was incredible and the experience itself was even better! I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a fantastic experience!Special Features:
- Great girls' night out!BFFclubDined on 7/11/2014Went for a birthday celebration. It was a nice way to spend the evening with close friends. Be sure to allow enough time. Preparation and cooking for 5 of us took @ 2 hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedUnhappyDined on 7/11/2014First off our watress was very nice but she spoke so fast our heads were spinning. Also the amount of food we got for a $33 entrée was crazy. We were hungry when we left. Also we were not told we could have extra desserts if we wanted them. We had to ask how much extra would cost and then she told us we could get two more helpings for free. The potatoes never even got cooked to our liking after 20 minutes of cooking. Way overpriced restaurant for what you get in my opinion.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service but.....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Bought a sieze the deal type voucher to use with my gift card I had gotten and was VERY VERY disappointed to find out the voucher could only be used alone. Wasted $20 on the vougher and all the money I would have saved had I been able to use them together. very disappointed in the management for not being able to work with us on this especially since it was our 1st time there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!JonDishesDined on 7/8/2014My girlfriend and I always enjoy a chance to return to Melting Pot. This was our 5th time together and probably the best to date. Food was amazing, we ordered the big night out. It was for her birthday and they brought her a little birthday plate during the dessert round as well. Great staff, amazing food. Definitely worth the drive from Toronto, Canada!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Witness keep forget orderWowfood1Dined on 7/6/2014We ordered the special today Adam beer special. She only bring us one beer . We supposed to get 3 beers during the four courses of this special. We have to keep calling her to twice to bring us beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful AnniversaryxxangelicayxxDined on 7/5/2014We decided to go to the Melting Pot for our wedding anniversary. The food was great and we were treated like we were there for a special occasion. The waitress wrote "Happy Anniversary" on a plate in chocolate and served us complimentary champagne. Overall a great experienceSpecial Features:
- Another great dinnerLovegreatfoodDined on 7/1/2014It was a great dinner & time with family. Mallory our waitress was excellent very professional yet down to earth, patient with all our questions. Just a great experience, keep up the great job!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it ...behinmindDined on 6/30/2014My wife and I celebrated our Silver wedding anniversary at this location. Never had fondue before and decided to try a 3 and 4 course experience each. Great choice, plenty of food and tasty. Service is impeccable and the waitress, Mallory even brought us some champagne and dessert treats for our celebration. A memorable time indeed. Perhaps, the lighting can be improved a bit as our photos did not show too well ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fondue Fabulous Friend Night OutFoodiewannabeDined on 6/28/2014A group of twelve of us enjoyed an amazing night out last Saturday. Our server worked hard to ensure we enjoyed our meals and had everything we needed. She even came out with a plate decorated with "School's Out For Summer" since we were celebrating the end of the school year. Very pleasant atmosphere---thankfully, we were in the private dining area because, well---we had came to enjoy each other's company as much as the food. The quality of "dippers"--meats, breads, veggies, and dessert items, were excellent---as were salads. The fondue itself---wonderful. I would definitely recommend this to anyone for a fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatjazzDined on 6/27/2014our party really enjoyed the whole experience .we will try and return soon.we were first time diners and all had good things to saySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best experienceGreatNightDined on 6/26/2014We were celebrating our 10th anniversary and brought our 7 yr old son. Everyone from the hostess to the manager and our server Danielle W congratulated us. We were given a hand written anniversary card and plate with our dessert saying happy anniversary in strawberry sauce, along with choc covered strawberries and champagne toast. While we have been to melting pot many times this was our first time taking our son and we were pleased with his overall experience. I have not been this impressed in years from any restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some future adviceBenczkotDined on 6/26/2014I think there should be more dippers given with the fondue, especially with the chocolate. Also, college night definitely should continue that was the first time I was able to afford great food during a stressful week! Keep that up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousrjgvDined on 6/22/2014My husband and I had a "date" night at the Melting Pot and enjoyed it immensely. I had been once before for lunch, but this was my husband's first experience there. We thoroughly enjoyed everything and our waiter was very nice (although he seemed a little new or nervous at times). It's not a cheap date, but is definitely high on our list of places for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.