One Walden Galleria Suite TH 119
Buffalo, NY 14225Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $30 and under
The Melting Pot - Buffalo
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/buffalo/welcome
- Phone: 7166856358x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: MAKE YOUR EVENING EXTRA SPECIAL WITH ONE OF OUR CELEBRATION PACKAGES!
Balloon Bouquet - $16.95
Surprise your guest with a bouquet of three balloons and a commemorative photo that is printed and framed before you leave.
Single Rose Package - $19.95
One rose in a vase with a commemorative photo that is printed and framed before you leave.
Half Dozen Rose Arrangement - $29.95
Six roses in a vase with a commemorative photo that is printed and framed before you leave.
One Dozen Rose Arrangement - $45.95
Twelve roses in a vase with and commemorative that is printed and framed before you leave.
Prices subject to change on holidays or special event nights. Please note a 12 hour notice is required for all packages.
Whether you're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Or, come by for fondue cheese paired with that perfect glass of wine from our extensive selection. That's not to say, we haven't had more than a few stop by to satisfy that chocolate craving after a movie.
Make reservations today, and see what people are talking about.
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
- Bring back the oldFoodieMamaDined on 9/28/2014Bring back the old Firsta cheese. Our server did a great job trying to replicate it and explained that it would be different because the salsa was different. So just letting you know there are still a lot of Fiesta fans around. Also salad sizes seemed to have been cut by 80%! What's with that?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014best dinner date I've had a good place to take a special someone and it's a really fun dateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent experience. New serverFonduefamDined on 9/25/2014Went I. For endless fondue with 3 kids. Server was new and forgot a lot of things. Very nice just not quite ready to be on her own. She had to read the menu to know the details of the 4 course....quietly standing there reading one word at a time aces times over with her concert under the words....felt bad for her she was so nervous. She forgot the bacon and scallions for the cheese fondue and fixing her errors took 10-15 minutes each time. Manager was great but not having the dippers quickly and waiting super super long between courses made it had to have "endless fondue" based on time alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMelmel1224Dined on 9/21/2014Two friends and I went for the unlimited fondue special and everything was amazing. And the ladies of whiskey drinks were delicious. I will definitely come again despite our bill being pretty hefty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerNightOutNeededDined on 9/21/2014We went to the Melting Pot again to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and our upcoming bundle of joy. The staff was very nice and attentive and made our evening very special. We went during the Endless Fondue promotion which is always wonderful and they did a special anniversary dessert decoration and champagne toast for hubby and ginger ale for mommy-to-be. We had a private booth for 2 which is always nice and quiet for conversation and the food was excellent as always. We will definitely be returning in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!happylady23Dined on 9/20/2014Was recently at The Melting Pot for my anniversary and I had the most amazing experience. The staff was polite and friendly. The food was amazing and the ambiance was perfect. I would recommend this establishment to anyone looking for a special night out with a loved one, friends or family.Special Features:
- Great experienceAnonymous15Dined on 9/17/2014The food here was very good. It was something different having to cook your own food at a restaurant. Servers there were very friendly and helpful and explaining everything about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Two thumbs up!Vrishell1Dined on 9/16/2014Very nice experience! Quality all the way around! We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- overall a very pleasing experienceyumyumDined on 9/12/2014We were a party of 4 celebrating an anniversary and an engagement. We had reservations so we were seated immediately. This was all our 1st time there and the staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. The food was delish...from the cheese fondue to the chocolate fondue and while it is a process to eat here, we all left full and satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting pot satisfiedLoveforfondueDined on 9/12/2014Our experience at the Melting Pot was excellent. Our server Andrew was amazing...it was our first time here and he took the time to explain everything. He also went the extra mile as it was our anniversary and made the night that much more enjoyable!!! Thank you Andrew!! We are definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a lovely time.smittenkittenDined on 9/12/2014I've been here before with girlfriends so I decided to take my hubby here for our anniversary. We had so much fun and he was so impressed by the food. Definitely worth the drive from Toronto and crossing the border into Buffalo, NY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Experience the FondueBangForYourBuckDined on 9/11/2014If you've never fondued, this is a great experience. And that's what the melting pot is about, the experience. The food is very good, but is not a scaled appropriately to the cost. $50 a head in a 3 star atmosphere. Service was phenomenal, waitress and all staff were very friendly and courteous. Expect to be there for at least 2 hours, and please don't bring your kids here like the table across from us did. Make sure you try the teriyaki steak. Overall, very good food but not a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night Out!!2hungrygirlsDined on 9/6/2014This is by far my favourite place to eat. I live in Canada and love when I have the opportunity to come here to have dinner. We make a day of it. Shop all day and end it with great food and drinks. The atmosphere is pleasant. The staff so friendly and fun. I could come here for just the cheese and chocolate fondue alone. The kick off fall deal made it affordable and the options where plentiful. The Alpine cheese was to die for. I love the bread, vegetable and apple selection. I liked that the salad course was not overwhelming in size. It was light and perfect. The meat selection was amazing as there was a variety to choose from. Save the best for last. The chocolate. This time tried the cookies and cream. So yummy. I will back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightdoopaDined on 9/5/2014Great night, food and excellent service! So glad we decided to go there for dinner, can't wait to go back. Our server was great, lots of fun & knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Our server was amazing , she made the experience! It was our first time and she was very informative, helpful and took the time to treat us with respect! The food was great to but even if the good was so so we would still come back for the service! I wish I could remember her name to ask for her next time we come for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for a nice night outFooddudeDined on 9/4/2014Had a nice night at our first melting pot experience! Very quiet and secluded booth ( wasn't expecting it, but it was very nice ) was little warm though with no air flow. Food was great, was great with a four course meal. Was very full after!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All good except...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Everything was wonderful. The only suggestion I would have is either clean the mushrooms or wipe the dirt off them. This should already be done. Thanks.Special Features:
- Always a treatPBHMDined on 9/3/2014Have been many times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Always goodBufalogalDined on 8/31/2014The service is always excellent, and the food is fun to prepare and consistently good.Special Features:
- Love this place!MellieDined on 8/30/2014This restaurant should be a must try for everyone. This is my all time favorite restaurant. My only complaint is wishing I could have a private quiet table every time. I go knowing it will be a 2-3 hour dinner and a nice bottle of wine or 2 :). I find when the restaurant is busy it gets very loud and I prefer quieter a atmosphere. This is definitely not the restaurants fault... its just the way it goes. My second "dislike" with any restaurant is feeling rushed which never happens at The Melting Pot. I've been here many times and always had outstanding service. The managers are always walking around welcoming people as well which is a nice touch. My only recommendation to The Melting Pot would be a selfish one. To sell your candied pecans :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls nightMinnieC1289Dined on 8/30/2014Perfect for a girls night. Waiter was fantastic. Food was great from presentation to taste!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a fun place to take the kidsKFshopperDined on 8/30/2014The girls had a great time and was something fun and different after a day of shopping.Special Features:
- A Family EveningCanadianfamilyof4Dined on 8/27/2014This was our first experience with fondue. I found all the staff very friendly and helpful to ensure our evening was a success. The fact that the meal takes time to cook allowed our family to have a relaxed dinner together. I also found that I did not eat as much as I would have with a prepared meal as I had time to digest each course instead of just gulping it down. The price of the wine was also reasonable. It would be great if your site noted the length of time a meal usually takes because it may affect what time reservations are made.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was OUTSTANDING!ItsONLYmyOpinionDined on 8/26/2014Food was very good. Presentation was perfect. Ambiance was excellent. BUT, by far, was the most outstanding aspect of this dinner was the service. Our waitress was very patient with us, especially since it was our first time there. Everything was explained, and she knew exactly how to treat people. (knew when to step in, knew when to leave us alone, knew when to help, etc)Special Features:
- BillDined on 8/23/2014Fun Place. Great Service! Nice change from typical restaurants!Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014I dined for lunch with my family of six.We truly loved the whole experience.I would highly recommend The melting Pot!loveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fun experienceBuffaloFamilyof4Dined on 8/22/2014If you've never done fondue, give it a try at the Melting Pot. It is pricier than some restaurants but unique and worth a try. The appetizers and desserts were the best. My husband didn't care to have his meat boiled. The vegetarian option was okay. We took the kids because there was a special with free kids meals during back to school shopping week. They thought it was fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014Dessert is the best part. Rest is average, overpriced.Special Features:
- Opening reservation!ElizabethDined on 8/19/2014My boyfriend and I were the first to come in for fondue and, being the only customers in the restaurant, we got excellent service as a result. I have no doubt with more customers the service would still be excellent but we got just the right amount of attention -- not forgotten, but not being constantly questioned by a server. The food was wonderful and we'll definitely keep returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Server was great. Great promotion to introduce kids to fondueSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favourite restaurantsChelseaDined on 8/16/2014We always love coming to the Melting Pot. Everything is always delicious, the drinks are great, the employees are fantastic, and we have a wonderful night each time we go. We're never let down.Special Features:
- 5 stars!!FalconsDined on 8/15/2014This place was great we had an amazing seat and were secluded and enjoyed our time it was just my girlfriend and I just to get some dinner on a night out. She absolutely loved it it was a great experience. It was a great night that was set by the experience at the melting pot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall experience great!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Lighting was good, food was great, service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our visitveefamoutingDined on 8/8/2014My husband and I went for our first kid free night in months and had an awesome time. Our table was tucked away in a corner so we had a nice quiet environment. Our waitress was fantastic, her name was Jess. She went above and beyond, and made me want to come back again really soon. I have never had such good service anywhere. The manager came over and asked us how everything was. Just a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting Pot - GO!!!sharkchic74Dined on 8/7/2014It was my best friend's birthday and I made a note of that when I made my reservation through Open Table. When we arrived at our table at Melting Pot, there was a birthday card signed by some of the staff. They also gave her a free dessert with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the plate, complete with a candle for her to blow out. Our server was extremely attentive and helpful in explaining the fondue experience. Also, the food is DELICIOUS! Plenty of food and an overall fun dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014I thought the service was great. I brought my friend here for his 22nd birthday, and it was his first time here. I thought the special touch given for birthday's is more of a reason to come back.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceDamarDined on 8/5/2014It is a fun dining experience. Love the fact that it is more than just eating... it is FUN. Great food and more of an outing than other resteraunts.Special Features:
- romanticnfeidnerDined on 8/2/2014I loved it! Had a great anniversary night there. Very romantic. Food tasted great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014It was our first time there and we really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Great even without an occasionElizabethDined on 8/1/2014My boyfriend and I went without a specific celebration, just for fun, and had the chocolate fondue and it was absolutely wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.