The Melting Pot - Boca Raton
5455 N. Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33487Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Boca Raton
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/boca-raton/specials
- Phone: 5619977472
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Executive Chef: Chris Stein
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Let us help you throw a fondue party! We will come to your home or office and prepare Cheese and/or Chocolate fondue making your next party or function most memorable! Please call Bill or Chris at 561-997-7472 for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining areas for 8 guests to more than 50. Special party menus available.
- Private Party Contact: Bill Schmearer 5612393979
- Entertainment: BE ENTERETAINED BY THE UNIQUE AND INTERACTIVE EXPERIENCE OF FONDUE! Gather around the fondue pot and enjoy table side preparation by artfully skilled servers in an atmosphere of casual elegance that is always relaxed and easy to enjoy!
- Cross Street: 200 Yards N. of Yamato Road on Federal Highway
- Public Transit: Boca Raton Tri-rail stop less than one mile away off of Yamato Road just west of I95.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We have plenty of self-parking directly in front and to the side of the restaurant. Handicap parking is at the NW corner of the building.
A word from The Melting Pot - Boca Raton
At The Melting Pot, the premier fondue restaurant, we offer an extraordinary dining experience that you won"t find at anywhere else! Here, you'll discover all the ingredients to a perfect evening, including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, an award winning wine list & fabulous four-course fondue dinners. No matter what the occasion, from a romantic occasion for 2, or a get-together with friends or group event, The Melting Pot always hits the spot. To compliment your meal, choose from cleverly crafted cocktails or a glass or bottle of wine to fit your budget from over 300 selections. So come create memorable moments with that special someone, family and friends. Make reservations today and dip into something different. NOTE: PARTIES OF 5 OR MORE PLEASE CALL US AT 561-997-7472. Thank you for understanding Open Table reservations are for dinner service only. Please contact us for cheese and/or dessert only service. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Melting Pot - Boca Raton - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
The Melting Pot - Boca Raton reviews from OpenTable diners
39 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (31)romantic (27)good for groups (15)fit for foodies (12)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (10)notable wine list (9)hot spot (6)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Consistently AwesomeBoosDined on 8/30/2014Been seeing the same Manager and staff faces for years and they are still so happy, professional and accommodating. We're always recognized, always feel welcome and it's always fun. Enough said.Special Features:
- SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014I drove down from Port st Lucie fort daughters 15th bday. They had the table set up and she was very surprised and happy. The front was very accommodating as I had to call and push the time back twice. I used to eat there a lot when I lived closer and I felt the portion sizes were bigger but other than that it was awesome. I used to work at another melting pot location and I remember having to explain and be very interactive. The server was good, he just could have been better. But I'm in the industry so I'm very perticular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/21/2014We have passed this restaurant many times and finally decided to try it. We were very pleased with our experience.Special Features:
- ExcellentDissapointedVIPDined on 8/17/2014We have been to other Melting Pots but this one is far superior! Service was superb. The cheese fondues and salads were delicious. If you like cheese with a little kick then the fiesta is for you! The mozzarella and strawberry salad was a pleasant change from an ordinary house salad. What can I say about chocolate fondue? AWESOME!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- expectedGbarrVIPDined on 8/13/2014Everytime we go to melting pot, the experience is the same, and that is not a bad thing. No ambience, but food is consistent and good.Special Features:
- We love it hereMariaLDined on 8/12/2014Great food and fun for groups or just for two people. Great for vegetarians as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love love love!DKdinerDined on 8/12/2014The food was delicious and the service was superb! James is an amazing server!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!AngelDined on 7/23/2014From the moment we walked in to the moment we left it was just perfect. Our waiter treated us really good. The food was really good and the desert topped it off. I will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsYewTellMeDined on 7/23/2014We enjoyed our time and my daughter had a great birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively ambience and friendly staffHappywifehappylifeDined on 7/22/2014We went here for our anniversary on a tues night (6:30 PM reservation). We were pleasantly surprised at the number of people dining and there was an overall lively and happy atmosphere. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive, paying special attention to us for our anniversary. I'm not a big fan of fondue food but the melting pot does a great job with it and it's a lot of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedrobmVIPDined on 7/20/2014Just not what I had expected! Food was decent, but special offer was skimpy. Not returning !
- ttlr66Dined on 7/19/2014We celebrated our daughter's 13th birthday. Lawrence, our server, was awesome! Our son has numerous food allergies. Lawrence was very attentive to the preparation/ingredients of his food. The food was delicious and service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always yummy and plentiful!lauraVIPDined on 7/14/2014Our server James was excellent and very funny. Great food and lots of it. We go for special occasions (my 25 year old daughter's favorite for her birthday! ) Great drinks as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rave Review!B2012VIPDined on 7/7/2014We had a wonderful experience at the Boca Melting Pot! From the hostess, to the server, to the manager, everyone was extremely friendly and accomodating. Every request was answered with a smile and suggestions were made. The manager stopped by our table a couple of times to ensure everything was going well and to answer questions. Of course, the food was delicious!!! If I lived closer to this location, I would visit it everytime I wanted a MP experience. Each time I'm in Boca, I will make sure to visit.Special Features:
- PerfectionDamienDined on 6/28/2014We came here for our 1 year anniversary dinner, everything was great including a surprise card signed by all the servers. Food was excellent and the waitress, Gabrielle, was most accomodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gluten free grand kids, loved it !BettyBocaDined on 6/28/2014We brought our Grand kids who are Gluten Free and the restaurant was so accommodating !! Our server was so great! They had really good GF bread for the cheese fondue. The portions of beef, chicken and shrimp were substantial. The kids were able to get dessert which was wonderful !! We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will definitely return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- considerate of gluten/dairy freeLovefondueVIPDined on 6/9/2014The staff has been amazing to work with us and make the dining experience a pleasureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsEdieVIPDined on 5/30/2014This restaurant is consistently good! The manager and all servers are excellent. Definitely want to accomodate you. The food quality and preparation is terrific. For a special evening or just to dine it is a treat. Highly recommend this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 126 reviews are from the The Melting Pot - Boca Raton reviews archive.
- Great funMariaLDined on 5/17/2014Great place for groups or romantic dinner. Great for cheese lovers as weSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- End of mealDisneyagainDined on 5/11/2014Our waitress, did not explain the pricing for the desserts. She asked if we wanted the small dessert for 2. Well, that meant we were than charged for 2 desserts. In the past , we were never charged for additional mushrooms. This time it was on the bill, but already deducted, as a promotional item. That means in the future we will not have enough mushrooms. I won't pay 5.95 per request, per order. I was not pleased with the quick talking of our waitress style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting Pot Boca Ratonmeltingpotboca042014VIPDined on 5/2/2014Great place for dinner. My wife love this place!!! We plan to return there in about one month to celebrate her birthday there!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ann Celebration even with the kidshappymomma1Dined on 4/19/2014Booked last minute on open table and even brought the kids, very kid friendly and kids had a blast, will go back soon, and will request James again he was fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to Special Occasion SpotCyndiDined on 4/6/2014Whenever we have family milestones this is our go to restaurant. We all like it and the kids enjoy it most of all. It is also nice to just enjoy a quiet romantic dinner for two with the curtains closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Boy have things changedOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/5/2014We have been going to the Melting Pot for as long as I can remember. It was always a great place to do something different. This time it was much different and not in a good way. I don't know if there has been a management or owner change but it was not the friendly welcome atmosphere we have come to love. It has always been on the pricy side but that was fine because you get what you pay for. This time the portions were very small but still as much fun and delicious as always. Maybe it is just time to try one of the other locations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "One of a kind Experience"chettaDined on 4/5/2014My husband and I went to this wonderful restaurant recently for his birthday. We had driven past this place at least a thousand times. We finally went. It is out of this world. Food is fabulous, service impeccable. Our server Lawrence was professional, friendly and very helpful with the menu. He could give lessons to other restaurant workers! This was perhaps the best dining experiences that I have had in years. My husband and I enjoyed every dish, we will be returning
- Always the best!JohnKacikDined on 4/2/2014We come to Boca Raton 4 times a year and every time, the Melting Pot is on our dining list. Excellent service and the food is outstanding. They always make our dining experience special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dining experience whenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/30/2014great dining experience when you want to enjoy the company of others. always a favorite of mine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is excellentVTBlueDined on 3/18/2014We go every year when we visit my parents, and our son loves Melting Pot. The service, as always, was outstanding. In fact, it's hard to get much better as I don't know what I'd change. The food was good -- and fun, too, an important element -- except that the chicken we had was a little off in flavor and texture. Not sure what it was but I'm sure it was just an anomaly. The place is noisy but that's because most people are having fun; it's also cool when you first walk in because of the heat generated from the fondue pots...I would recommend that women/anyone who chills easily brings a sweater along to start.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and foodNRokosDined on 3/14/2014Group of 7 enjoyed the fondue experience. Excellent server and the food was great. Highly recommend the Swiss cheese fondue and flaming turtle chocolate fondue. Really appreciate the convenience of OpenTable for reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely DifferentBlockDined on 3/7/2014We had a good time. Definitely different type of restaurant and fun for the whole family. The desert part was the best, especially if you like chocolate. If you leave with a empty stomach it's your fault.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great timeRelaxAndDineDined on 3/2/2014We dine at the Melting Pot in Boca Raton about every other month. We enjoy the ability to choose different cooking styles and the food is always so fresh. The wait staff is very friendly and accommodating. It is definitely on our favorites list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went to the Melting Pot forOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/26/2014Went to the Melting Pot for our wedding dinner...listed that on our reservations under the remarks box. We've been before and would see flowers or balloons and when I brought my daughter there for her bday you guys gave her a card. I didn't have anything on my table...I was disappointed that there was no recognition.Special Features:
- A Melting SpotIwantmoreDined on 2/6/2014My son and I had a very nice experience at the Boca Raton location. The waiter was very attentive, the food was good and plentiful and we had fun cooking the food. This is a great place to take young people for a special occasion. We did share everything (appetizer, dinner, and dessert) with drinks and the bill was $55.00. The manager came by to make sure we were happy and we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 14 year old birthday dinnerTrd1Dined on 1/26/2014My son loves Melting Pot for special occasion dinners. He loves the Chocolate Fondue . It has something for everyone and the salads are even quite good. Great fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dont push me into the barjasciDined on 1/24/2014If I make a reservation at a certain time, I want to arrive and be escorted to the table, and not being sent to wait at the bar, in order to inflate the tab. This happened two time already and is the only reason why I am hesitant to return to the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently fabulousLisalisa17Dined on 1/23/2014I have been going here for years. I love the spinach & artichoke cheese fondue & I always order the house salad. They have the best dressings. I like the boulllion for my main course & finished w my new favorite bananas foster desert. All sooooo good!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/11/2014We spent the evening with friends that we do not get to see very often and it was relaxed, good food, great service and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/9/2014My friend and I have gone to the Boca raton melting pot several times and no matter what everyone is always so sweet and friendly. It's a great restaurant in a great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/29/2013It was great for conversations and group celebrations with familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The melting pot continuesRobShel1Dined on 12/27/2013The melting pot continues to be amongst our personal favorites. The food and service are always spot on.Special Features: