The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
4000 Five Points Blvd., Suite 119
Arlington, TX 76018Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/arlington-tx
- Phone: (817) 472-9988
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Jake Rankin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Personalized options are available. Contact a manager for more details.
- Special Events: The first Tuesday of every month is Ladies' Night Out with a four-course menu for $30 per person and you can enjoy regular wine and beer dinners featuring four-course menus of palate pleasing pairings. Join Club Fondue to receive priority notification, exclusive invitations, and complimentary chocolate-covered strawberries! http://bit.ly/ICS3oS
Host your next celebration in the private party room or inquire about exclusive restaurant access. For parties of ten or more, a custom preset menu will be arranged at a comparable per person price. Visit the Large Party section of the website for more details.
A word from The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
At The Melting Pot, fondue truly becomes a memorable four-course dining experience where patrons can dip into something different - and discover all the ingredients for a unique dining experience including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, fine wines and signature fondue dinners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX - Best Restaurants in Arlington ›
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (86)romantic (81)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (26)notable wine list (20)late-night find (18)hot spot (15)kid-friendly (14)neighborhood gem (11)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great for special occasionsLilSelfDined on 11/8/2014Wonderful place to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries! Good food and great staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bday dinner for a picky 15yr oldTotallyYummyDined on 11/7/2014We arrived to friendly understanding staff (we were late) and a lovely ambience.We were seated immediately. My kid was impressed from the get-go. The cheese/appetizers portion was phenomenal (kid's fave),the chicken breast and vegetarian entrees were fantastic (the vegetarian option even impressed a devout carnivore), and the chocolate ending was to die for. We highly suggest the caramel/toffee and smores chocolate fondues.Our waiter who I believe was either named Josh or John (?) was the absolute best he walked my guests through the whole decision process, tended to us diligently,was prompt without rushing us,and was lovely enough to put a candle on the brownie for my kid.He is a dream waiter.Highly recommend this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- That one person.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014The dining was fabulous, from the rose pedals on the table to the 4 course meal and excellent manager. EXCEPT FOR ONE-the server we had was terrible, my girlfriend and i relied on the staff passing by our enclosed table. she showed up for our main courses, then during dessert. WHICH reminds me, we buffed our desserts with the promotion at the time- which included cheesecake and various assorted treats. My girlfriend ordered the caramel and i- the blackberry. Our server shows up serving our dessert- she informs me that they were out of caramel cheesecake- I request either a regular slice or a slice with some caramel drizzle on it, she said it was possible- So 15 minutes later no cheesecake- so we asked for the check and left. Night ruined.Special Features:
- Great experience!!LoversLaneDined on 11/6/2014We went for a date night and we had a great time. We sat at booth #13 on Lover's Lane. It was a great night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewLuv2dineDined on 11/5/2014Never been, however, it was a great experience! Waitress was knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beer & FondueTojoDined on 10/30/2014My husband & I enjoy our dining. Manager Dave is great, always friendly, makes you feel very comfortable & meets your needs at his Restaurant. Every time we dine at the Arlington Highlands Melting Pot is has always been excellent. Great servers & food. Also Lance is a great assistance manager. I thing if anyone that dines at a Melting Pot go to the one Arlington Highlands it is the best. Olga D. Harrison.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was great going back again!!!foodtasticDined on 10/25/2014the food was excellent I Recommend the dessert fondue because it has white chocolate and is really good. It is a very relaxed atmosphere and the waiters are real real real nice. I recommend this spot to anybody who loves finger lickin food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- widgetDined on 10/18/2014Was good...a little dark...tables were too small for all 4 courses...price a little highSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special night outchivalryisstillaliveDined on 10/13/2014We are so tired of those places which freeze you so much you just want to leave quickly (that's why they do it!), the music so loud you raise your voice to be heard by people at the same table, and servers who just want to hustle you in and hustle you out. This place is completely opposite in every one of those aspects. We enjoyed the QUIET atmosphere, the privacy of each table, and the low-noise level with really great jazz music. The servers have to know how to present, prepare at table, and explain all the steps of fondue. We've been here twice within one month, a family gathering then a special night out for two. Both servers were friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectHbrosetteDined on 10/11/2014This was our 3rd time at The Melting Pot! We absolutely love it! We have loved everything we have eaten there. We get a different cheese and different chocolate each time we go! It's a perfect romantic get away! We love the small, dim lit, booths! We will continue to come time after time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014We had a truly amazing experience. Every time we go to the Melting Pot we are not disappointed. The waiter provided great service, the food is great, and the atmosphere is perfect for a romantic evening with your special someone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and Great Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014My sister and I went for her 30th birthday and it was so nice! Food was great and our waiter was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time very romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014I took my fiance for the first time and we had a nice romantic evening out. The drinks were outstanding and "Lovers' Lane" absolutely nice scenery! We will be returning!Special Features:
- good food but priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Food was great but expensive. server was very knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Netra FinleyCantgetenoughDined on 10/3/2014As always, I love this place.Great place for couples night out! You get so much food but you do not realize it until your full. I love to see my husband so stuffed at the end of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedMrsG3Dined on 10/3/2014My husband and I went to Melting Pot for our anniversary. Everything started out great, but then our main dish came and the server had put it in wrong. We asked for extra chicken instead of pork and they gave us extra steak.When I said something to her, she acted like I should just be happy I got extra steak. I explained how I wanted the chicken I ordered and she seemed to be annoyed. Twenty minutes later the manager brought over a plate of non-seasoned chicken. I was supposed to get the tomato basil chicken. We ran out of dipping sauce during our meal and never saw our waitress for the remainder of our meal. We finally asked for her and she came back still extremely annoyed with us. Overall this was a horrible experience.Special Features:
- Happy anniversary !OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/2/2014The melting pot was a great place to spend our anniversary. I was very pleased with the ultimate package it was very nice. The food service and staff were all excellent. I will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Goodjess1234Dined on 9/27/2014The service was excellent and the experience was different. I went on a date with my boyfriend there and we enjoyed very much. Also the portion size is not small so you're getting a much as you pay for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fondue!happytexanDined on 9/26/2014I usually get the crave combo, which is the cheese course, salad, and chocolate course. The entrées are mediocre, take too long to cook, and expensive, but the combo is great. I dislike the way they refill your dippers, however. They say they will refill your dippers as long as you still have fondue in your pot, however they bring out four individual marshmallows or a tiny plate containing a few small pineapple tidbits. Each of your party takes one and you still have half a pot of fondue left before the server has even left the table. They ask if you would like anything else. Ten minutes later, they return with another tiny quantity of whatever. You finally leave with a ton of fondue wasted because you don't want to wait around all day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice date spotHappyeatingDined on 9/26/2014Food is good, not great, as is the case for all fondu places. But the ambience and service is top notch. Many private, romantic booths if that is your desire.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2014Love this place. Great service, and everyone is very friendly.Special Features:
- Wonderful ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful time at the melting pot. Our service was great and the food Devine.Special Features:
- Melting Pot is for the adventurousAngelfireDined on 9/4/2014Husband and I took advantage of the Parents Night Out offer, in collaboration with nearby KidsPark; granting free new registration and 10% off childcare, along with a 20% off dinner. We had not tried the Melting Pot for a date night and had not tried KidsPark because of the registration fee; we reasoned that if our son and daughter did not like it, we would have needlessly paid for essentially a membership. Dinner was fun, due to our sharp server Lisset. We had four courses that were good; the Alpine cheese and entrées especially so. Our fondue was like what you find in Switzerland. You cook the main yourself and server is very involved in your meal. If that and sounds/scents of cooking around you is not your thing, dine elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great ServiceFoodie4lifeDined on 9/3/2014My husband took me for my birthday dinner. It was our first time going so we had no idea what to expect. The restaurant has a very quiet romantic ambience. The waiter was very helpful explaining the fondue menu and dinner selections. We chose the 4 course meal to experience all Melting Pot had to offer. They prepared the cheese fondue tableside and our salads were delicious. We were surprised we had to cook our own food but we enjoyed the experience. The dessert fondue of creme Brule and turtle chocolate was delicious. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night!GOFFZDined on 9/1/2014This is the perfect place for a date night with your significant other. The dining tables are private, quiet, proper lighting, cozy and just overall allow for a good mono-y-mono time. In addition, the whole fondue is a great cooking experiences and makes for a great time and for good conversation! I will definitely be taking my girlfriend back there again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service DisappointingPotterDined on 8/31/2014A restaurant should always be prepared for a large crowd. My wife and I had reservations for a Sunday at 7:00 p.m. on Labor Day weekend. We were seated and then left unattended for long periods of time between courses. The wine did not arrive until the second course. Inexcusable! Although the management did an admirable job trying to deal with the large number of people, my wife and I were there -- and the restaurant knew it -- to celebrate our 47th wedding anniversary. The lack of attention was a disappointment. Would I go back? Yes. For a special occasion? No.Special Features:
- Perfect, as alwaysOof4Dined on 8/29/2014The Melting Pot in Arlington has been my daughter's pick for her birthday dinner and special occasions for 3 years. Every time without fail, without fail, we receive the best service and wonderful food each and every time!Special Features:
- Yummyness EverytimeProPhotogalDined on 8/26/2014Can't go wrong when choosing to go to The Melting Pot. There are times, I crave fondue and It satisfies that craving every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat here for good stuffKomraaDined on 8/22/2014Great place for couples and friends. Small intimate dining tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Great, very romantic. Waiter did talk fast, sometimes hard to understand. But was very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great experience.mirreeceDined on 8/16/2014Very unique dining experience. Food was delicious and there were so many options. We got a really great deal on a 3 course meal and the 2 person booth had a very private feel. I'm certainly coming back with a group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencelovethemeltingpotDined on 8/15/2014It was my first time going and it was an amazing experience. Very intimate and romantic setting. My fiance loved it and we will definitely recommend the restaurant to all of our friends. Our waiter was the best and he was very kind and made our experience even better. Everything was just perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing nightdanoDined on 8/11/2014Took my wife here for our 2nd anniversary it was amazing. The ambiance and staff were great. The food is amazing and the experience is even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMmwhitley75115Dined on 8/10/2014We love this Melting Spot! The food is amazing and the staff is very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - As always!DMullertDined on 8/2/2014We always enjoy The Melting Pot. The food is great; fondue lends itself for a lengthy dinner which is nice for conversations. The service was great.Special Features:
- Lovely!!!Love2EatDined on 8/2/2014This place was better than expected all the way down to great customer servoceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryfoodloverDined on 8/1/2014My honey and I love love loved the atmosphere and the secluded section we had while celebrating our 11th year anniversary. The different items were so tasty and the dessert was awesome. We will be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting pot dateLorraineDined on 8/1/2014I took my girlfriend here on Friday and had an amazing experience. Food was brought out timely, and the waiters were awesome! I'm definitely glad to say I'll be coming back:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Tradition is BornAnonymousRexDined on 8/1/2014A year ago, I took my girlfriend to a Melting Pot in Colorado and soon after asked her to spend the rest of her life with me. She said Yes. This year, to celebrate that moment, I could think of no better place. The service on the second trip, however, was so excellent and we had such a good time that I fear a tradition has been born before my very eyes. From now until our dying days, we will celebrate our lives melding together in the Melting Pot. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at fondueOldschoolwaitressDined on 7/31/2014This was our first time to go to a fondue restaurant. The concept was very interesting and the server was excellent...he knew his stuff! We ate ALOT, OMG! It was good food, but very rich. Not use to the richness, especially in the cheese portion of the meal. I felt it was pricey for what it was. I'd rather have the extra expense good to the server. Overall, it was good!Special Features: