The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
4000 Five Points Blvd., Suite 119
Arlington, TX 76018Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/arlington-tx/specials
- Phone: 8174691444
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Jake Rankin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Personalized options are available. Contact a manager for more details.
- Special Events: The first Tuesday of every month is Ladies' Night Out with a four-course menu for $30 per person and you can enjoy regular wine and beer dinners featuring four-course menus of palate pleasing pairings. Join Club Fondue to receive priority notification, exclusive invitations, and complimentary chocolate-covered strawberries! http://bit.ly/ICS3oS
Host your next celebration in the private party room or inquire about exclusive restaurant access. For parties of ten or more, a custom preset menu will be arranged at a comparable per person price. Visit the Large Party section of the website for more details.
A word from The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
At The Melting Pot, fondue truly becomes a memorable four-course dining experience where patrons can dip into something different - and discover all the ingredients for a unique dining experience including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, fine wines and signature fondue dinners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX - Best Restaurants in Arlington ›
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (97)romantic (89)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (32)notable wine list (24)hot spot (13)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (11)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (7)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Wonderful ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful time at the melting pot. Our service was great and the food Devine.Special Features:
- Melting Pot is for the adventurousAngelfireDined on 9/4/2014Husband and I took advantage of the Parents Night Out offer, in collaboration with nearby KidsPark; granting free new registration and 10% off childcare, along with a 20% off dinner. We had not tried the Melting Pot for a date night and had not tried KidsPark because of the registration fee; we reasoned that if our son and daughter did not like it, we would have needlessly paid for essentially a membership. Dinner was fun, due to our sharp server Lisset. We had four courses that were good; the Alpine cheese and entrées especially so. Our fondue was like what you find in Switzerland. You cook the main yourself and server is very involved in your meal. If that and sounds/scents of cooking around you is not your thing, dine elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great ServiceFoodie4lifeDined on 9/3/2014My husband took me for my birthday dinner. It was our first time going so we had no idea what to expect. The restaurant has a very quiet romantic ambience. The waiter was very helpful explaining the fondue menu and dinner selections. We chose the 4 course meal to experience all Melting Pot had to offer. They prepared the cheese fondue tableside and our salads were delicious. We were surprised we had to cook our own food but we enjoyed the experience. The dessert fondue of creme Brule and turtle chocolate was delicious. I will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night!GOFFZDined on 9/1/2014This is the perfect place for a date night with your significant other. The dining tables are private, quiet, proper lighting, cozy and just overall allow for a good mono-y-mono time. In addition, the whole fondue is a great cooking experiences and makes for a great time and for good conversation! I will definitely be taking my girlfriend back there again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service DisappointingPotterDined on 8/31/2014A restaurant should always be prepared for a large crowd. My wife and I had reservations for a Sunday at 7:00 p.m. on Labor Day weekend. We were seated and then left unattended for long periods of time between courses. The wine did not arrive until the second course. Inexcusable! Although the management did an admirable job trying to deal with the large number of people, my wife and I were there -- and the restaurant knew it -- to celebrate our 47th wedding anniversary. The lack of attention was a disappointment. Would I go back? Yes. For a special occasion? No.Special Features:
- Perfect, as alwaysOof4Dined on 8/29/2014The Melting Pot in Arlington has been my daughter's pick for her birthday dinner and special occasions for 3 years. Every time without fail, without fail, we receive the best service and wonderful food each and every time!Special Features:
- Yummyness EverytimeProPhotogalDined on 8/26/2014Can't go wrong when choosing to go to The Melting Pot. There are times, I crave fondue and It satisfies that craving every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat here for good stuffKomraaDined on 8/22/2014Great place for couples and friends. Small intimate dining tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Great, very romantic. Waiter did talk fast, sometimes hard to understand. But was very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great experience.mirreeceDined on 8/16/2014Very unique dining experience. Food was delicious and there were so many options. We got a really great deal on a 3 course meal and the 2 person booth had a very private feel. I'm certainly coming back with a group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencelovethemeltingpotDined on 8/15/2014It was my first time going and it was an amazing experience. Very intimate and romantic setting. My fiance loved it and we will definitely recommend the restaurant to all of our friends. Our waiter was the best and he was very kind and made our experience even better. Everything was just perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing nightdanoDined on 8/11/2014Took my wife here for our 2nd anniversary it was amazing. The ambiance and staff were great. The food is amazing and the experience is even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMmwhitley75115Dined on 8/10/2014We love this Melting Spot! The food is amazing and the staff is very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - As always!DMullertDined on 8/2/2014We always enjoy The Melting Pot. The food is great; fondue lends itself for a lengthy dinner which is nice for conversations. The service was great.Special Features:
- Lovely!!!Love2EatDined on 8/2/2014This place was better than expected all the way down to great customer servoceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryfoodloverDined on 8/1/2014My honey and I love love loved the atmosphere and the secluded section we had while celebrating our 11th year anniversary. The different items were so tasty and the dessert was awesome. We will be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting pot dateLorraineDined on 8/1/2014I took my girlfriend here on Friday and had an amazing experience. Food was brought out timely, and the waiters were awesome! I'm definitely glad to say I'll be coming back:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Tradition is BornAnonymousRexDined on 8/1/2014A year ago, I took my girlfriend to a Melting Pot in Colorado and soon after asked her to spend the rest of her life with me. She said Yes. This year, to celebrate that moment, I could think of no better place. The service on the second trip, however, was so excellent and we had such a good time that I fear a tradition has been born before my very eyes. From now until our dying days, we will celebrate our lives melding together in the Melting Pot. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at fondueOldschoolwaitressDined on 7/31/2014This was our first time to go to a fondue restaurant. The concept was very interesting and the server was excellent...he knew his stuff! We ate ALOT, OMG! It was good food, but very rich. Not use to the richness, especially in the cheese portion of the meal. I felt it was pricey for what it was. I'd rather have the extra expense good to the server. Overall, it was good!Special Features:
- The Melting Pot in ArlingtonDanea55Dined on 7/26/2014The Melting Pot in Arlington has certainly become one of my all time favorite restaurants of all time. The service is always fantastic; the servers are genuinely happy to be there. The atmosphere is always friendly and the people are always happy. The fondue is absolutely phenomenal- the best I've ever had! Definitely a must try if you haven't, and a great place to take a date or have a celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning!goodfella543Dined on 7/25/2014The most amazing dinning experience, EVER! Service was absolutely amazing, the food was incredibly delicious. I was taken away by how amazing the overall experience was. Hands down the best place for any couple to enjoy a romantic evening together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereninetyninenothingDined on 7/21/2014The food at The Melting Pot was great and our server was very friendly. They kept our drinks filled and served our food in a timely manner. The atmosphere is very cozy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed our Girls' Night and loved the experience. This was our fourth or fifth visit to this Melting Pot and it was one of the worst server experiences we have received. We did appreciate the fact she was training; however, that didn't excuse the extremely long wait times between our requests (drink refilled, more sauces, etc) and receiving the items. She even admitted to forgetting about the sauces, but I don't think she was slacking, just very busy. Overall great time but I think she was over filled on tables.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We had an awesome time, it is rare to find good food AND good service. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food...really fun!Gina3104Dined on 7/13/2014Really great place for our ladies night out! Many good food choices & our server was friendly & knowledgable. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!ElSkivoDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at this restaurant for the first time. The service was impeccable, the food was delectable, and the ambiance was exquisite. Paul, our server, was incredibly helpful and made this a night to remember for years to come. This was the quietest, most romantic, and relaxing dining experience of my life. We will definitely return!! Thank you for making our anniversary special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciously differentblapoi12Dined on 7/11/2014The Melting Pot offers a variety of fondue cheese, meats including lobster, shrimp and shrimp and the best part is the dessert! Try the "secret" dessert which is Banana Foster and you won't be able to stop eating it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as alwaysinfinitystarDined on 7/11/2014The food was amazing but our waiter wasn't very good. He rarely checked on us, and we had other waiters stop and help us. Our waiter brought the dessert menu to the table and 45 minutes later he came back to see what dessert we wanted. By that time we were ready to go and ended up getting our dessert to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable ambiancecozyDined on 7/11/2014Comfortable seating, perfect lighting, great service created a cozy ambiance to enjoy family and friends. We didnt feel rushed or unimportant to our service provider. Plenty of food that was fresh and delicious. Can't wait to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014We celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We're greeted with a card that all the staff signed. Our waiter John was great and very accommodating. The food was great and all the staff was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFirstDined on 7/1/2014We went for my mom's Birthday, we had a great time her first at this my like 5th or 6th it was fun! We can't wait to go again the staff was outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/29/2014Love this place. I always enjoy my night when my husband and I go to dinner there.Special Features:
- Not bad but not greatMikeDined on 6/28/2014My wife wanted to try this for our anniversary. The menu looked fantastic so we decided to give it a try. We made reservations and was surprised when we got there that we were seated immediately. That never happens on a Saturday night in Arlington reservations or not. The put us in a small corner away from the crowd which was nice but I felt a little cramped the whole time we were there. We had never been there so we had no idea what to expect. If you don't know, your server will prepare your cheese fondue and your desert if you get it but you have to cook your own main entree. It was ok but for $140 I will spend my money elsewhere next time. The food wasn't bad but just not to my personal liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, terrible serviceLfuessDined on 6/27/2014We have been going to the melting pot for almost my entire life and love the food and atmosphere. However, on our first visit to this particular melting pot we received what could only be described as terrible service. Our waitress, seemed more interested in hurrying us out of the restaurant than delivering good service. We were constantly badgered about decisions, our salads were brought out way too early and she rushed through everything. To top it off she would disappear for time on end (when our glasses were full), brought out our main course pot late and had to be told multiple times to bring us things (and didn't know what a wine list was). In summary: great food, terrible service!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place For A Romantic DinnerMondoDined on 6/22/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary. The food was excellent. It couldn't have been better. The food is actually portioned really well. I thought it wouldn't be enough but I was surprised at how full we both were.Special Features:
- Excellent Couples DiningHavok0311Dined on 6/21/2014Me and my wife absolutely love this place. We enjoy every aspect of the dining experience. From the knowledgeable waiters to the excellent food. The atmosphere is great for those seeking a recluse to enjoy a great meal. There are several great things about coming here but by far the dessert is the top.. Just make sure you dont get too full from the entire meal.Special Features:
- Great experienceRomanticDined on 6/19/2014I thought that. Y experience at the Melting Pot was great. It was something new for me to try and the ambience was perfect and romantic. The food was good as well. just can overall different experience that everyone should try at least once.Special Features:
- Great Father's Day DinnerDwnw4Dined on 6/15/2014My husband and kids enjoyed the experience. We will definitely go back for special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedATexasRenaissanceManDined on 6/14/2014This was my wife and I's first time visiting the "Melting Pot", it was highly recommended by friends and family. We had the duck and wild mushroom pasta in the coq au vin broth. Neither of us were impressed with atmosphere and the food lacked the "wow" factor you would expect from spending $100+ on a meal. I did't realize that we were going to have to actually cook our main course--I will stick to having sushi brought out to my table raw. I think we are going to stick to the local chef owned restaurants in the Bishop Arts District the next time we are in the area.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2014Awesome food and ambiance, as usual. Always go here for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.