The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
4000 Five Points Blvd., Suite 119
Arlington, TX 76018Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/arlington-tx/specials
- Phone: 8174729988x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Closed Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Executive Chef: Jake Rankin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Personalized options are available. Contact a manager for more details.
- Special Events: The first Tuesday of every month is Ladies' Night Out with a four-course menu for $30 per person and you can enjoy regular wine and beer dinners featuring four-course menus of palate pleasing pairings. Join Club Fondue to receive priority notification, exclusive invitations, and complimentary chocolate-covered strawberries! http://bit.ly/ICS3oS
Host your next celebration in the private party room or inquire about exclusive restaurant access. For parties of ten or more, a custom preset menu will be arranged at a comparable per person price. Visit the Large Party section of the website for more details.
A word from The Melting Pot - Arlington TX
At The Melting Pot, fondue truly becomes a memorable four-course dining experience where patrons can dip into something different - and discover all the ingredients for a unique dining experience including a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, fine wines and signature fondue dinners.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX - Best Restaurants in Arlington ›
The Melting Pot - Arlington TX reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (109)romantic (97)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (35)notable wine list (31)hot spot (19)late-night find (14)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Yummyness EverytimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Can't go wrong when choosing to go to The Melting Pot. There are times, I crave fondue and It satisfies that craving every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat here for good stuffKomraaDined on 8/22/2014Great place for couples and friends. Small intimate dining tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Great, very romantic. Waiter did talk fast, sometimes hard to understand. But was very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really great experience.mirreeceDined on 8/16/2014Very unique dining experience. Food was delicious and there were so many options. We got a really great deal on a 3 course meal and the 2 person booth had a very private feel. I'm certainly coming back with a group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencelovethemeltingpotDined on 8/15/2014It was my first time going and it was an amazing experience. Very intimate and romantic setting. My fiance loved it and we will definitely recommend the restaurant to all of our friends. Our waiter was the best and he was very kind and made our experience even better. Everything was just perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing nightdanoDined on 8/11/2014Took my wife here for our 2nd anniversary it was amazing. The ambiance and staff were great. The food is amazing and the experience is even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMmwhitley75115Dined on 8/10/2014We love this Melting Spot! The food is amazing and the staff is very friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great - As always!DMullertDined on 8/2/2014We always enjoy The Melting Pot. The food is great; fondue lends itself for a lengthy dinner which is nice for conversations. The service was great.Special Features:
- Lovely!!!Love2EatDined on 8/2/2014This place was better than expected all the way down to great customer servoceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryfoodloverDined on 8/1/2014My honey and I love love loved the atmosphere and the secluded section we had while celebrating our 11th year anniversary. The different items were so tasty and the dessert was awesome. We will be going back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melting pot dateLorraineDined on 8/1/2014I took my girlfriend here on Friday and had an amazing experience. Food was brought out timely, and the waiters were awesome! I'm definitely glad to say I'll be coming back:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Tradition is BornAnonymousRexDined on 8/1/2014A year ago, I took my girlfriend to a Melting Pot in Colorado and soon after asked her to spend the rest of her life with me. She said Yes. This year, to celebrate that moment, I could think of no better place. The service on the second trip, however, was so excellent and we had such a good time that I fear a tradition has been born before my very eyes. From now until our dying days, we will celebrate our lives melding together in the Melting Pot. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time at fondueOldschoolwaitressDined on 7/31/2014This was our first time to go to a fondue restaurant. The concept was very interesting and the server was excellent...he knew his stuff! We ate ALOT, OMG! It was good food, but very rich. Not use to the richness, especially in the cheese portion of the meal. I felt it was pricey for what it was. I'd rather have the extra expense good to the server. Overall, it was good!Special Features:
- The Melting Pot in ArlingtonDanea55Dined on 7/26/2014The Melting Pot in Arlington has certainly become one of my all time favorite restaurants of all time. The service is always fantastic; the servers are genuinely happy to be there. The atmosphere is always friendly and the people are always happy. The fondue is absolutely phenomenal- the best I've ever had! Definitely a must try if you haven't, and a great place to take a date or have a celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning!goodfella543Dined on 7/25/2014The most amazing dinning experience, EVER! Service was absolutely amazing, the food was incredibly delicious. I was taken away by how amazing the overall experience was. Hands down the best place for any couple to enjoy a romantic evening together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereninetyninenothingDined on 7/21/2014The food at The Melting Pot was great and our server was very friendly. They kept our drinks filled and served our food in a timely manner. The atmosphere is very cozy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed our Girls' Night and loved the experience. This was our fourth or fifth visit to this Melting Pot and it was one of the worst server experiences we have received. We did appreciate the fact she was training; however, that didn't excuse the extremely long wait times between our requests (drink refilled, more sauces, etc) and receiving the items. She even admitted to forgetting about the sauces, but I don't think she was slacking, just very busy. Overall great time but I think she was over filled on tables.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We had an awesome time, it is rare to find good food AND good service. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food...really fun!Gina3104Dined on 7/13/2014Really great place for our ladies night out! Many good food choices & our server was friendly & knowledgable. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!ElSkivoDined on 7/12/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at this restaurant for the first time. The service was impeccable, the food was delectable, and the ambiance was exquisite. Paul, our server, was incredibly helpful and made this a night to remember for years to come. This was the quietest, most romantic, and relaxing dining experience of my life. We will definitely return!! Thank you for making our anniversary special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciously differentblapoi12Dined on 7/11/2014The Melting Pot offers a variety of fondue cheese, meats including lobster, shrimp and shrimp and the best part is the dessert! Try the "secret" dessert which is Banana Foster and you won't be able to stop eating it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as alwaysinfinitystarDined on 7/11/2014The food was amazing but our waiter wasn't very good. He rarely checked on us, and we had other waiters stop and help us. Our waiter brought the dessert menu to the table and 45 minutes later he came back to see what dessert we wanted. By that time we were ready to go and ended up getting our dessert to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable ambiancecozyDined on 7/11/2014Comfortable seating, perfect lighting, great service created a cozy ambiance to enjoy family and friends. We didnt feel rushed or unimportant to our service provider. Plenty of food that was fresh and delicious. Can't wait to visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014We celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We're greeted with a card that all the staff signed. Our waiter John was great and very accommodating. The food was great and all the staff was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFirstDined on 7/1/2014We went for my mom's Birthday, we had a great time her first at this my like 5th or 6th it was fun! We can't wait to go again the staff was outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/29/2014Love this place. I always enjoy my night when my husband and I go to dinner there.Special Features:
- Not bad but not greatMikeDined on 6/28/2014My wife wanted to try this for our anniversary. The menu looked fantastic so we decided to give it a try. We made reservations and was surprised when we got there that we were seated immediately. That never happens on a Saturday night in Arlington reservations or not. The put us in a small corner away from the crowd which was nice but I felt a little cramped the whole time we were there. We had never been there so we had no idea what to expect. If you don't know, your server will prepare your cheese fondue and your desert if you get it but you have to cook your own main entree. It was ok but for $140 I will spend my money elsewhere next time. The food wasn't bad but just not to my personal liking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, terrible serviceLfuessDined on 6/27/2014We have been going to the melting pot for almost my entire life and love the food and atmosphere. However, on our first visit to this particular melting pot we received what could only be described as terrible service. Our waitress, seemed more interested in hurrying us out of the restaurant than delivering good service. We were constantly badgered about decisions, our salads were brought out way too early and she rushed through everything. To top it off she would disappear for time on end (when our glasses were full), brought out our main course pot late and had to be told multiple times to bring us things (and didn't know what a wine list was). In summary: great food, terrible service!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place For A Romantic DinnerMondoDined on 6/22/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 1 year anniversary. The food was excellent. It couldn't have been better. The food is actually portioned really well. I thought it wouldn't be enough but I was surprised at how full we both were.Special Features:
- Excellent Couples DiningHavok0311Dined on 6/21/2014Me and my wife absolutely love this place. We enjoy every aspect of the dining experience. From the knowledgeable waiters to the excellent food. The atmosphere is great for those seeking a recluse to enjoy a great meal. There are several great things about coming here but by far the dessert is the top.. Just make sure you dont get too full from the entire meal.Special Features:
- Great experienceRomanticDined on 6/19/2014I thought that. Y experience at the Melting Pot was great. It was something new for me to try and the ambience was perfect and romantic. The food was good as well. just can overall different experience that everyone should try at least once.Special Features:
- Great Father's Day DinnerDwnw4Dined on 6/15/2014My husband and kids enjoyed the experience. We will definitely go back for special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedATexasRenaissanceManDined on 6/14/2014This was my wife and I's first time visiting the "Melting Pot", it was highly recommended by friends and family. We had the duck and wild mushroom pasta in the coq au vin broth. Neither of us were impressed with atmosphere and the food lacked the "wow" factor you would expect from spending $100+ on a meal. I did't realize that we were going to have to actually cook our main course--I will stick to having sushi brought out to my table raw. I think we are going to stick to the local chef owned restaurants in the Bishop Arts District the next time we are in the area.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/14/2014Awesome food and ambiance, as usual. Always go here for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Our waiter John was great! He was very kind and timely. The food was amazing. We loved your petite sirah wine. We will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ultimate Romance Package was GeartREDace0Dined on 6/13/2014Sprung for the Ultimate Romance Package for our 5th Anniversary. Apart from the added goodies: private seating, flowers at the table, picture, the staff, especially our server, took care to make the evening special. Shrimp with "Angry" Cocktail Sauce on the Big Night Out and the Oreo-crumb-crusted Marshmallows in the Dark and Dulce chocolate fondue were highlights for me, while my wife loved the sliced lobster tail. I forgot to ask that they swap the champagne for a bottle of wine before we were seated, but they handled the change gracefully. It was worth the price for such a fantastic occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ServiceJasonKollerDined on 6/11/2014Everything was very tasty and the service was superbSpecial Features:
- Great Graduation DinnerpenelopekayDined on 6/8/2014We took our daughter, her boyfriend and both families to The Melting Pot to celebrate her graduation from high school. What a wonderful choice! We had a cozy table for 8! The restaurant has great atmosphere, we laughed and ate to our hearts content! Everyone was happy with the variety and enjoyed sharing the fondues. The food and service was fantastic.Special Features:
- we had so much fun!food4funDined on 6/5/2014We went to dallas for a graduation gift for our daughter. We chose to take her to the melting pot as a little more grown up dinning experience. This was the first time we had ever been there. after my brother had told us we wouldnt want to eat boiled meat we got to thinking about it and chose the cooking option with oil before going. we were advised by our waiter of a different choice being better because it was our first time and that the oil was easy to burn up the meat. so we did the mojo option. It was great! didnt taste like boiled meat at all, it was fantastic and we would do it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as Alwaysl8erg8erDined on 5/31/2014Great food and pampering by the staff - just a great dining experience especially for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.