2201 Uptown Loop NE Suite 1A
Albuquerque, NM 87110Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Albuquerque
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/albuquerque-nm/specials
- Phone: 5058436358x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Fondue
- Executive Chef: Carl Aragon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The Melting Pot is able to accommodate intimate gatherings to larger affairs, tailored to your desires and expectations. Our Rhone Room can seat 20 guests comfortably, while our Meritage Room can seat up to 54 guests for larger parties.
For parties of 10 or more we ask that you choose a package from our Party Menu. Pre-selecting your menu will ensure the party runs smoothly and in a timely manner. If any of your guests have food allergies, please bring it to our attention so we can accommodate them.
We also offer the option of pre-selecting wines to complement your fondue dining experience as we have an extensive wine list. If you do not choose to pre-select beverages, we can run a cash or host bar as you desire. We can also arrange for audio-visual equipment if needed at an additional charge.
The Melting Pot does not charge room rental fees, however we do require a minimum charge on the final guest check before tax and gratuity.
- Private Party Contact: Micheal Micklos 5058436358x
- Special Events: Go to www.meltingpot.com/albuquerque and select specials and events tab.
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
- Great ServiceFoodieDined on 10/17/2014It has been a long time since we had been to MP - so we needed a refresher on navigating the menu - no problem. Our server was very helpful. He was very friendly throughout - and conscious that we had a 8 month old with use who is in her "grabby" stage who can reach anything within a 2-foot radius. We were never without a full glass of water either. Love it when they are very conscious of this. Food is always good - from the cheese through the chocolate. Always yummy and very filling.Special Features:
- Dippin' FunjaderschavezDined on 10/16/2014Great time as always - loved the new menu format with a la carte options - and loving the new premium dippers for both cheese and chocolate fondues!!!Special Features:
- bday dinnermrsrobbinDined on 10/14/2014well my girls loved all of it. my oldest girl said she loved it and as always and loved the strawberry drink that she got for her bday dinner. We like bringing them because they always eat well and they love the desert the most. And we want to thank brian for his great serves and was very good with my girls... Thanks again for all your good workSpecial Features:
- An expensive experienceKrammerDined on 10/11/2014You don't go to the Melting Pot for anything other than a special occasion, but it's worth it. You don't leave wishing you had more to eat, the portions are big, and the staff was awesome when we went. But you need to budget for the occasion, it's going to run $50 a person, and it takes time, since you are cooking your own food 1 1/2- 2 minutes at a timeSpecial Features:
- ExperienceNeatDined on 10/1/2014Great to try. Quite a lengthy dinner...be prepared for at least 2 hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was great092813Dined on 9/27/2014The food was great and we had a wonderful waitress when we went to the Melting Pot. The only downside to our experience was that the ambiance was not as we remembered. We were going for our wedding anniversary and wanted a quiet, romantic dinner. Instead, it was loud with kids running around everywhere. It definitely has changed since the last time we were there. I would recommend it to families, but not for a quiet, romantic dinner.Special Features:
- fondiliciousluvhubs2014Dined on 9/27/2014Though Melting pot is a chain/corporation we always have fun there! The food is fun and delicious. The staff is usually top notch and well accommodating. I love spending an evening here with my husband ever so often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Night34thanniversiryDined on 9/26/2014We came here for the first time and found ourselves loving it. From the ladies who greeted you at the front door,the manager and then our waitress "Maggie" Who was a gem. Everything she recommended turned out to be perfect. The food was great, we loved the cheese selection the best and plan to come back just to enjoy the cheese again. The only flaw was the additional guest who came in halfway through out meal. Their extremely loud laughter and choice of foul language throughout night, put a damper on what would have been a perfect night out.Special Features:
- Staff was greatyahyahDined on 9/26/2014Our server was really good. Micah, the hostess, went out of her way to help me make the night special for my girlfriend. She came and recited a silly poem that I wrote for her!!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerBirthdayDiningDined on 9/26/2014This was our first visit since Melting Pot moved to their new location. We enjoyed a nice drink during Happy Hour before our reservation. Bartender was friendly and helpful in selecting a good tasting birthday drink. Our overall dining experience was positive. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was good and filling. Waiter has excellent customer service and really made our experience enjoyable. The manager came by and visited with us for awhile. It was nice to see he was really interested in our dining experience and quality customer service. I would definitely recommend the Melting Pot for any occasion as they are equipped to handle anything!Special Features:
- Melting PotCheapFoodieDined on 9/21/2014The melting Pot had a wonderful selection of cheeses, the salads were delicious, the meat was high quality, and the cholote fondue was divine. A little pricy, but great for special occasions.Special Features:
- teamtomDined on 9/20/2014We chose this restaurant for our anniversary dinner. Everything went great. Our server gave us the appropriate amount of time to enjoy each course without being rushed, and the ambiance was great.Special Features:
- A nightmareOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Our experience was simply terrible. We were seated in a room that was reminiscent of dining at Denny's. The room was at least 20 degrees hotter than the rest of the restaurant. When we asked for a different table our request was refused and we were not given an option to wait for a "cooler" more esthetically pleasing table. We left without ordering and are not likely to return.
- Great ExperienceyumloverDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I spent offer three hours there simply because our waiter was so good at spacing out the courses. We had time to appreciate everything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All Hype No SubstanceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014A friend wanted to celebrate his birthday here. So, having not been before, I agreed. There were 5 of us and start to finish the meal took just over 2.50 hours- no joke (and the restaurant was not at all busy)! There were two parts to the meal that were good: the cocktails at the beginning and dessert at the end. Everything in between those two was forgettable and mediocre. It was an overpriced, underwhelming experience. Will not return. And, the next day, 3 of the 5 attendees were not feeling well, a coincidence, perhaps.
- Quite goodRalf100Dined on 9/16/2014Nice place, good food, but you have to bring a hoodie or some other warm clothes cause the aircon is freezing cold.Special Features:
- Melting AmazingCrzy4MeltingDined on 9/13/2014Wonderful place for date night! My picky eater loved it and gushed over the veggies..he hates veggies! Ambiance was romantic and waitress was attentive but not over bearing. Looking forward to getting a sitter again to reup on some grown up eats!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome First ExperienceChlobearDined on 9/13/2014Joel was an excellent server. The food was outstanding. The overall experience was forever memorable. We will highly recommend The Melting Pot to family and friends. We will definately dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1/2 chocolate bar for $30PoorDined on 9/10/2014My wife and I went for dessert on our anniversary and the milk chocolate tasted ok, but there was not enough to finish the poor sectional of items to dip into. The fruit was crudely shop and the additional sectionals appeared to be rushed in presentation.
- The Melting PotienjoydinningDined on 9/7/2014I personally absolutely loved The Melting Pot. We went for my daughter's birthday and she really enjoyed it as well. It doesn't seem like a lot of food when it first comes out, but you sure do get stuffed, and you get your money's worth. I would recommend The Melting Pot for special occasions or just a romantic evening dinner.Special Features:
- RelaxingYaYaGirlsDined on 9/7/2014A relaxing atmosphere which made it easy & fun to get caught up with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentluv2dineDined on 9/5/2014Wonderful food, great service! I throughly enjoyed my dinner, I came in for a special occasion and our waiter made sure it was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!FondueConnoisseurDined on 8/30/2014I went to The Melting Pot with a friend. The ambience was lovely as it was quiet and pleasurable. The service was amiable and eager. Of course, as expected, the food was marvelously delicious.Special Features:
- talkative waiters, limited optionsRealFoodDined on 8/29/2014The wait service was quite chatty, and I found it hard to carry on a conversation with the other guests at the table while being interrupted by the wait staff. The menu is not very diverse; there are roughly 10 entree options consisting of a meaningless mix of the same 5 meat choices. I'm not sure why the prices are so high, as most of the food seemed to be pre-prepared and requires the customer to complete the actual cooking.Special Features:
- Long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Every time our waitress said she would be right back, it was at least 10 minutes of waiting. She must have had too many tables in separate sections of the restaurant, because we waited long periods of time between seeing her.Special Features:
- luvyoursupportDined on 8/26/2014Thank you very much for your support of APS. I was delighted to see the special menu that was printed out for the district. Food and service were great; support of the local community and school district is fabulous!Special Features:
- Probably wont be backFoodmanDined on 8/25/2014Just a novelty. Dessert was delicious but everything else was. . . Blah.
- Our First AnniversaryFirstAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Looking for a quiet evening out someplace we could celebrate first wedding anniversary. We have enjoyed dinner here before, this time the service was excellent. The food was brought out promptly without being rushed. Would recommend this restaurant to friends or familySpecial Features:
- Girls Night OutmarthaDined on 8/23/2014We had a wonderful Girls night out. It was fabulous. Send couponsSpecial Features:
- Disappointedeatoutoften35Dined on 8/23/2014I have to say it was a little disappointing. We chose the 4 course meal and for the money I spent, we could have had a much more enjoyable meal elsewhere. The cheese course was good, but the broccoli was not fresh and the bread a bit tasteless. The salad was small and forgettable in its taste and presentation. The entrée was fine. The best here were the dipping sauces, but skimpy on those as well. The chocolate was the most enjoyable part of the meal. I would recommend coming for cocktails and dessert, and finishing up the evening here instead of having the entire meal. I will say that our waitress, ( a brunette from Texas, can't remember her name) was just delightful and she is a real asset. The young lady at the stand was aloof.
- Hailey Robinson was our hostess.Baca1222Dined on 8/22/2014She was friendly, knowledgeable and very sweet. Dinner was good, Hailey was friendly and helpful. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be backMcMomDined on 8/22/2014Had a fantastic first time visit to the Albuquerque location. Nothing negative to say, except we all ate way too much! We will be getting friends together and coming back. Please don't change a thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is as good as always, but...FoodGroupyDined on 8/22/2014I wish I could remember the name of our waitress because she was amazing. Not only was she kind and helpful, but she seemed genuinely happy to help us select food and drinks which was very nice. She even offered to bring us extra dippers for the cheese and chocolate fondues, it was a fantastic evening of food and fun, highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great spotteressanmDined on 8/22/2014We love this place so much that we are regulars! The food is always on point and the drinks are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but pricey61944VIPDined on 8/20/2014It is a very interesting concept with an efficient competent wait staff. The cost however exceeds the quality of the food especially for the main course. If you followed their recommendations you would end up with a total cost equal to a quality restaurant in San Francisco, but it would fall far short of the quality. Their wine list is over priced also.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/19/2014Good food, good service, prompt seating, excellent high end dinning.Special Features:
- Yummy and FunFunLovinDined on 8/19/2014The food at the Melting Pot was yummy and fun to prepare. It's a bit pricey for what you get, but very enjoyable for a special occasion. We'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodCouldbebetterDined on 8/16/2014If i go back again i will make sure that i specify for a group of 6 or more to not sit in the round booth. That booth was uncomfortable tight and made the experience aweful. Our waiter was funny but after 3 hours it he was boring and not engaging. The person with dred locks female messed up our drink orders more than once and was rude at best with comments. the experience was good but not great. if i go back i would bring me and my wife with more people its harder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good placeBlondieDined on 8/16/2014We usually eat here for our anniversary. It's one of our favorites it's nice that they change or rotate the menu so the there's always something new.Special Features:
- BAD EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014Definitely nothing like the one in Las Vegas Nevada. Booths were tiny and literally not convenient at all for 2 people to share a pot of food. Service was mediocre and had to wait for the waiter to refill our drinks. Not worth 100+ dollars for 2 people. We will not return!Special Features: