2201 Uptown Loop NE Suite 1A
Albuquerque, NM 87110Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
The Melting Pot - Albuquerque
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.meltingpot.com/albuquerque-nm/specials
- Phone: 5058436358x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities:
The Melting Pot is able to accommodate intimate gatherings to larger affairs, tailored to your desires and expectations. Our Rhone Room can seat 20 guests comfortably, while our Meritage Room can seat up to 54 guests for larger parties.
For parties of 10 or more we ask that you choose a package from our Party Menu. Pre-selecting your menu will ensure the party runs smoothly and in a timely manner. If any of your guests have food allergies, please bring it to our attention so we can accommodate them.
We also offer the option of pre-selecting wines to complement your fondue dining experience as we have an extensive wine list. If you do not choose to pre-select beverages, we can run a cash or host bar as you desire. We can also arrange for audio-visual equipment if needed at an additional charge.
The Melting Pot does not charge room rental fees, however we do require a minimum charge on the final guest check before tax and gratuity.
For more information: www.meltingpot.
- Private Party Contact: Aletha Myers-Taylor 5058436358
- Special Events: Go to www.meltingpot.com/albuquerque and select specials and events tab.
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
- talkative waiters, limited optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The wait service was quite chatty, and I found it hard to carry on a conversation with the other guests at the table while being interrupted by the wait staff. The menu is not very diverse; there are roughly 10 entree options consisting of a meaningless mix of the same 5 meat choices. I'm not sure why the prices are so high, as most of the food seemed to be pre-prepared and requires the customer to complete the actual cooking.Special Features:
- Long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Every time our waitress said she would be right back, it was at least 10 minutes of waiting. She must have had too many tables in separate sections of the restaurant, because we waited long periods of time between seeing her.Special Features:
- luvyoursupportDined on 8/26/2014Thank you very much for your support of APS. I was delighted to see the special menu that was printed out for the district. Food and service were great; support of the local community and school district is fabulous!Special Features:
- Probably wont be backFoodmanDined on 8/25/2014Just a novelty. Dessert was delicious but everything else was. . . Blah.
- Our First AnniversaryFirstAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Looking for a quiet evening out someplace we could celebrate first wedding anniversary. We have enjoyed dinner here before, this time the service was excellent. The food was brought out promptly without being rushed. Would recommend this restaurant to friends or familySpecial Features:
- Girls Night OutmarthaDined on 8/23/2014We had a wonderful Girls night out. It was fabulous. Send couponsSpecial Features:
- Disappointedeatoutoften35Dined on 8/23/2014I have to say it was a little disappointing. We chose the 4 course meal and for the money I spent, we could have had a much more enjoyable meal elsewhere. The cheese course was good, but the broccoli was not fresh and the bread a bit tasteless. The salad was small and forgettable in its taste and presentation. The entrée was fine. The best here were the dipping sauces, but skimpy on those as well. The chocolate was the most enjoyable part of the meal. I would recommend coming for cocktails and dessert, and finishing up the evening here instead of having the entire meal. I will say that our waitress, ( a brunette from Texas, can't remember her name) was just delightful and she is a real asset. The young lady at the stand was aloof.
- Hailey Robinson was our hostess.Baca1222Dined on 8/22/2014She was friendly, knowledgeable and very sweet. Dinner was good, Hailey was friendly and helpful. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be backMcMomDined on 8/22/2014Had a fantastic first time visit to the Albuquerque location. Nothing negative to say, except we all ate way too much! We will be getting friends together and coming back. Please don't change a thing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is as good as always, but...FoodGroupyDined on 8/22/2014I wish I could remember the name of our waitress because she was amazing. Not only was she kind and helpful, but she seemed genuinely happy to help us select food and drinks which was very nice. She even offered to bring us extra dippers for the cheese and chocolate fondues, it was a fantastic evening of food and fun, highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great spotteressanmDined on 8/22/2014We love this place so much that we are regulars! The food is always on point and the drinks are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but pricey61944VIPDined on 8/20/2014It is a very interesting concept with an efficient competent wait staff. The cost however exceeds the quality of the food especially for the main course. If you followed their recommendations you would end up with a total cost equal to a quality restaurant in San Francisco, but it would fall far short of the quality. Their wine list is over priced also.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/19/2014Good food, good service, prompt seating, excellent high end dinning.Special Features:
- Yummy and FunFunLovinDined on 8/19/2014The food at the Melting Pot was yummy and fun to prepare. It's a bit pricey for what you get, but very enjoyable for a special occasion. We'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodCouldbebetterDined on 8/16/2014If i go back again i will make sure that i specify for a group of 6 or more to not sit in the round booth. That booth was uncomfortable tight and made the experience aweful. Our waiter was funny but after 3 hours it he was boring and not engaging. The person with dred locks female messed up our drink orders more than once and was rude at best with comments. the experience was good but not great. if i go back i would bring me and my wife with more people its harder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good placeBlondieDined on 8/16/2014We usually eat here for our anniversary. It's one of our favorites it's nice that they change or rotate the menu so the there's always something new.Special Features:
- BAD EXPERIENCEOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014Definitely nothing like the one in Las Vegas Nevada. Booths were tiny and literally not convenient at all for 2 people to share a pot of food. Service was mediocre and had to wait for the waiter to refill our drinks. Not worth 100+ dollars for 2 people. We will not return!Special Features:
- Too expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014Too expensive. Food took too long to arrive at table
- AGalDined on 7/31/2014My kids have always wanted to go here but usually it is just my hubby and I that go for a nice romantic dinner. The kids loved the experience but the waiter went way heavy on the garlic so everything was hard to get down on the appetizer. The dessert though was a hit with everyone. So over all it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummmflip18Dined on 7/31/2014I havr been to the mealting pot before and every time i go back it never changes, i think that it gets better. I go there for the cheese and chocolate and they are just amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for something specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014The food was amazing and the wait staff couldn't have been better. The atmosphere is a bit noisy which was unexpected based on the seating type.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New take on old hitpeveDined on 7/27/2014We like to take the grandkids because it's a style of dining you don't take the time to do very often. There's enough variety so everyone can satisfy their individual taste and have fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Much HypeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014The dining style is unique, but the prices are outrageous for fare that is easily matched or even surpassed in quality by ordinary chain restaurants. The feeding of items to a significant other is uniquely romantic however.Special Features:
- enjoyable experiencelovitDined on 7/25/2014Took my son for his birthday we both loved it. Food wad amazing, service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 12th anniversary12thAnniversaryDined on 7/20/2014We enjoyed our time there and wanted for nothing when we left.Special Features:
- Another great anniversary dinner!WeLovefondueDined on 7/20/2014Our waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable and made wonderful recommendations. Food was delicious and very filling. We celebrate our wedding anniversary here every year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014This was my first time to the Melting Pot. After the recommendation from friends, I would agree with them that the food and experience was tremendous! I will be going back again.Special Features:
- YumAbqjenDined on 7/19/2014I love the melting pot it is super yummy everytime we go! We had good service! We do the 4 course dinner and it usually takes atleast 2 hours to eat and go through it all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dessert was the best!RockyfoxxyDined on 7/19/2014The entire experience was pretty cool, not the norm. The cheese appetizers were really good, entrees were alright, but the chocolate dessert was amazing! Dipping brownies, rice crispy treats, strawberries, and more in a warm melted chocolate with pecans is the chocolate lovers dream! Paired well with the Decoy wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceIfondue2Dined on 7/19/2014The food and atmosphere was wonderful I will recommend to others and will eat there again to try other selections!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RelaxingGreatDined on 7/19/2014To fully enjoy yourself make sure you have plenty of time to fully enjoy each course. Very relaxing atmosphere, a great overall experience.Special Features:
- Good food fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We were seated at a dual-burner table which was just perfect for the four of us. It allowed us more variety and enjoyment. The food was most excellent and the waiter was awesome. It was our kids first experience at The Melting Pot and they really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Melting PotJohnCDined on 7/18/2014We have been to the Melting Pot many times before, however, to be honest this time was not quite up to snuff. In the past the waiters always seemed confident and outgoing which was a huge reason we liked going there. They always manage to be friendly yet professional. However, this time our waiter was awkward and very timid. Since the waiter is at your table making fondue quite often, this led to very awkward situations. In the future, it would be very smart to filter them a little bit more through experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ExperiencePepperspecDined on 7/13/2014My husband took me to the Melting Pot for my birthday. It was great. We had dined there once before when it was still located in Old Town. I knew I had enjoyed it, so I requested to go there again for my birthday. We both thought it was even better this time. I will certainly return and hopefully not wait so long.Special Features:
- Sister SisterfffffbbbbbDined on 7/12/2014Incredible experience that I can't wait to share with others. The food was excellent, the service was great. The only drawback for us was the whiney child at another table that left shortly after we started. The tables could use a little separation instead of the crammed diner feel.Special Features:
- Amazing!LoveFoodDined on 7/12/2014This place never let's me down. Price doesn't matter when it comes to food. They have food for vegans , meat , sea food lovers..... You can never go wrong here. It was date night with just my four year old and I. Best part of tonight's dinner I got to take home 6 chocolate covered strawberries because it's my birthday month!!!! Love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulaltintxDined on 7/11/2014Went not for a special occasion but just to do something special. We each did their four course special, with pacific rim and fondue fusion entrees and the flaming turtle chocolate. Was delicious. Some of the deserts were a little too sweet with that chocolate, esp the ones already incorporating chocolate like brownie, but the fruits and other stuff were decadent. I love the sauces that came with the entrees. Between date and I we used all of them. Very much a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014Had a birthday dinner for three wonderful ladies. Noted it when I made reservation and that staff we very attentive and offered extras for free for the birthday!! it was a great time.Special Features:
- One of Our Favorites!FoodieInABQDined on 7/6/2014We go to Melting Pot for special (and romantic) occasions, several times a year, and have always found the food wonderful and the service attentive but never intrusive. The food is fresh, high quality, well presented, and interesting, and nothing beats the fun of fondue! The service is more intimate than at most restaurants, and the staff friendly and efficient without being too much. The ambiance is calm, quiet, and private, making it a great romantic destination, but is also great fun in a more open setting for a group. The wine list is great, and desert ... well who wouldn't like chocolate dipped everything?Special Features:
- excellentHappyBirthdaytohim39Dined on 7/5/2014Everything was excellent. It was a perfect way to celebrate my husband. The food and the service was absolutely wonderful. We were able to spend time together uninterrupted as we don't normally get that kind of alone time. Every time we dine at the Melting Pot it's incredible. We love everything about the place. Thank you for everything and we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.