The Marsh Restaurant
15000 Minnetonka Blvd
Minnetonka, MN 55345Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Marsh Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.themarsh.com/
- Phone: 9529308560x
- Hours of Operation:
All day Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 2:00pm
Breakfast: Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Estrada & David Robbins
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Whether you are planning a business meeting, social event or retreat...our unique and peaceful spaces, scenic views, distinctive menus, and wide array of special services combine to make The Marsh an extraordinary venue for meetings, team-building, socializing, and celebrating.
We offer professional audio and visual equipment, AV tech support, wireless internet, as well as specialty linens and other decorative touches to ensure your event is unlike any other.
In addition, your guests will have full access to our fitness center, personal trainers and wellness programming. Complement your event with a stress reduction seminar or energy-boosting midday stretch break here at The Marsh, A Center for Balance and Fitness.
- Private Party Contact: Chandra Linnihan 9529308537x
- Entertainment: Live piano with Benny Weinbeck on Saturday evenings, 5-7
A word from The Marsh Restaurant
The Marsh, A Center for Balance and Fitness, is a place, a staff, and a philosophy committed to providing an environment which inspires a healthy attitude toward life. The Marsh Restaurant offers fresh, whole foods prepared in simply delicious ways. Our chefs focus on seasonality and flavor and, with guidance from our on-site nutritionist, we are also attuned to a myriad of dietary needs. The Marsh Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a welcoming café counter and a casually elegant dining room called The Moon Terrace. Reservations are accepted for The Moon Terrace. Numerous private dining spaces are available as well. We warmly welcome you to The Marsh to nourish your body, mind and spirit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Marsh Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelQuiet
scenic view (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (2)fit for foodies (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/15/2014Such a lovely, serene spot for lunch. The quinoa salad is so good I keep ordering in on return visits. And the raspberry sherbet--outstanding. This is truly a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luvthemarshDined on 7/26/2014Our dinner at the Marsh was outstanding in every way for my reunion group of 4. We sat in the white tablecloth dining room with the beautiful, bucolic view. We were the only ones in the restaurant for most of the evening so it was wonderfully quiet. Our waitress was attentive and pleasant, and the food and wine was absolutely outstanding. Beautifully presented and tasty, everyone enjoyed it to the max. We even lucked out on the Saturday night happy hour which included a fabulous entertainer playing background, dinner friendly music. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the The Marsh Restaurant reviews archive.
- DissapointedFoodieQDined on 5/10/2014Kitchen management issues? Ordered bison burgers initially. Server came back stating it would take 20 more minutes, "they were frozen", would we prefer to order something else. We said we would wait and the server then returned stating they were now "out of bison burger". We order other items. My mother the salmon, fortunately she enjoyed it very much. My dish however was over cooked beef kabobs over rice. Blah. Mother's Day weekend is an unfortunate time for understaffing and low inventory. Usually quite satisfied here, hence, disappointed.Special Features:
- Could have been betterLovelyviewDined on 5/5/2014Food was okay...presentation was nice. Special of the day wasn't so good, but the tomato soup was delicious! Not very busy when we were there, but not much attention to little ones with us. Had wanted to go there for some time...it was a beautiful day to be there.
- Healthy with a Beautiful ViewJodyVIPDined on 4/19/2014I hosted a high school graduation luncheon for my niece and it was wonderful. The food was very good, attentive service, and a beautiful view overlooking "The Marsh".Special Features:
- YawnJimAgainVIPDined on 3/12/2014The Marsh is a restaurant inside a health club/spa. It's got a nice view of a marsh (hence, the name). The restaurant is not actually separated from the "grab a snack after yoga" area, and there are all sorts of folks in various types of apparel (work-out gear, etc) roaming the halls, stretching, gabbing about the upcoming class, etc. The menu is compact but it does contain some creative dishes, and the wine list is perhaps the best I've seen in a health club. There is not much honor there. That said, if they are serious about making it a legitimate dining destination, they've got some work to do.Special Features:
- Valentine's Day surpriseKathrynDined on 2/14/2014I was looking for a place other than where we normally go for dinner. I came across the Marsh as I was looking through Open Table for ideas. I did not know the Marsh has a sit down restaurant at the facility or that it was open to the public. I like the Marsh for location, ambiance and the food that I have had there during lunch has always been very good, so I gave it a try. My husband and I were Impressed. They have a number of gluten free options, a nice selection of seafood, beef and chicken. The portions were more than sufficient and the wine selection was quite accommodative and pleasant. I would recommend giving it a try. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- nice changechaplain1Dined on 1/24/2014restaurant is in a great location and just the right size for a nice relaxing get-together. Wine was good and the food delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attention to Detail NeededAlzSpeaksDined on 1/24/2014The area was only half full but it was very loud. Service was slow and sluggish. We had to wait a long time for items requested... wine, lemon, check... The setting was gorgeous though. I have been here before and have had better service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treats for the palate and the soulLeLuDined on 1/8/2014The first course while dining in the Moon Terrace at the Marsh is of course the view of the marsh, the setting so serene. The menu always offers health food presented in a tasty and fresh manner. We enjoyed the special of the day, three perfectly sautéed and browned scallops served with brocollini perfectly cooked with a little crisp left, and the fingerling potatoes coated with a light sauce. The scallops were the best I've had. The entire Marsh setting is a treat plus the adjacent Deli provides take out food.Special Features:
- Interesting PlaceJasonDined on 12/20/2013My wife and I were not sure what to expect, since there were not many reviews of The Marsh online. We were surprised that they even took reservations through OpenTable, as the restaurant was not very large (10-12 tables). My wife wanted the special, but we were told that specials ended at 8:30. She ended up getting the Fall Harvest salad, which was delicious. I had a cup of chili, which was also very good, and the pork tenderloin, which was to die for. Everything was fresh and delicious. The service was nothing to write home about, likely because we were the last table of the night. I think we'd give it another try to see if it's better earlier in the evening. The food is worth going back for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting menuDianaVIPDined on 12/17/2013Food was just ok, Cesar salad lacked cheese and fresh pepper was not offered, flat bread arrived cold cheese was not melted, lamb was a special and it was excellent. Very limited menu only several entres the rest are salads and sandwiches.Special Features: