The Marquis Lounge & Bistro
92 Peter Street
Toronto, ON M5V 2G5Neighborhood:
Downtown / Entertainment District
Comfort FoodPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
The Marquis Lounge & Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marquisloungeandbistro.com/
- Phone: 4165962820
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 10:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Simon Jones
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full banquet menu available.
- Private Party Facilities: Two meeting rooms to accommodate up to 50 persons. The restaurant can also be booked for dinner for 80 persons or cocktail reception for up to 150 persons.
- Private Party Contact: Jean Paquette 4165962820
A word from The Marquis Lounge & Bistro
Urban sophisticated dining in the heart of the entertainment district. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, diner and cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Marquis Lounge & Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Surprising quality and serviceHasanDined on 12/4/2012Surprising quality and service in a restaurant adjunct of a hotel. But genuinely good.Special Features:
- Loved It!JannyDined on 10/18/2012The place was empty...staff was fabulous, as was the food. Will definitely return. :-)
- Definitely recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012I love the clean, modern look of the interior decor at Marquis Lounge and Bistro. It's the perfect restaurant for a romantic dinner for two. The food we had was all delicious. The tenderloin steak with mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables was amazing. The steak was done to a perfect medium and the mashed potatoes were smooth and creamy. The stoplight sorbet we had for dessert was also delicious, especially the vanilla bean sorbet. Service was well-timed and friendly. We will definitely be visiting this restaurant again to try more items from their menu. Definitely recommended.Special Features:
- We went on the last nightCarlucciloverDined on 7/22/2012We went on the last night of Summerlicious. The limited menu was fine. The restaurant was nearly empty and the staff were not very attentive to requests. We had asked for our appetizers to be split for easier sharing and the request was either forgotten or ignored. The food tasted good. We found another restaurant during our visit to Toronto that was so outstanding, that the experience at the Marquis Lounge paled in comparison.
- Ate the Summerlicious menue.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2012Ate the Summerlicious menue. Food and service was good but one of our deserts were horrible (the Raspberry and White Chocolate Cake.
- It's an above average restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/9/2012It's an above average restaurant hotel. While the food was very good, it was definitely overpriced for what it was. Great if you're tired from traveling and don't feel like venturing too far for a meal.Special Features:
- Great food, convenient tosuesnightoutVIPDined on 12/17/2011Great food, convenient to theatre district, lovely ambiance .....Special Features:
- Great food/service near theatres!ThatNorthernGirlDined on 10/22/2011Went here for a date before a musical at the Princess of Wales and was really happy I picked this place. I chose this restaurent because they had a good voucher deal ($39 for 1 appetizer, 2 main courses and 2 desserts) and because of their proximity (5 minute walk) to the theatre. Everything we ordered was delicious, cooked perfectly, and presented beautifully. Our server was attentive and very friendly. I also really liked the decor, it was modern and classy. Having tried the restaurent on a voucher, I must say I would now consider returning without a voucher because it would be worth the full menu price. Wonderful experience, thanks!Special Features:
- Very quiet for a Friday evening,suesnightoutVIPDined on 9/30/2011Very quiet for a Friday evening, although we were early. Food was great and excellent service. Thanks !
- The food was excellent, theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/2/2011The food was excellent, the service was very good.Special Features: