The Mango Tree Restaurant
118 North Atlantic Avenue
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
The Mango Tree Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mangotree-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 3217992600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday Only: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Luca Filadi
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: Wednesday night dining and dancing with DJ John Nopper and vocalist Tenor Raul Cabanillas. Friday and Saturday night guitarist Tom Hueston.
A word from The Mango Tree Restaurant
Contemporary Italian cuisine made fresh daily with only the highest quality ingredients. Chef Filadi searches locally, nationally and internationally for the best of the best for all of his ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Mango Tree Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Cocoa Beach ›
The Mango Tree Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (25)special occasion (20)fit for foodies (13)neighborhood gem (13)notable wine list (10)good for groups (7)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (2)hot spot (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- fabulous find!!luvmesmfoodDined on 9/6/2014Best Italian food I have had since my trip to Italy!!Special Features:
- O M G !!!!!!!!!!!JoeMinorDined on 9/4/2014Cannot believe living in Brevard Co since early 90's I've missed this place. Major surprise. This place is in a class not existent in Brevard County Florida and comparable to finest, established foodie hotspots in LA, Miami, or NYC. Lobster bisque is best on planet! Cannot say enough. Only request/comment: NEED LATER DINNER HOURS!!(living in this area almost impossible to get a fine dining table after 8P - vs e.g. Miami where a 10:30P seating is commonplace).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our anniversary special placeYummyDined on 8/22/2014As always, outstanding. Cheese selection very impressive. MT continues to exceed expectations with every visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!LucidbubDined on 8/14/2014This was probably the best dining experience I have had. Excellent service, delicious food and great atmosphere. I got the salmon and couldn't be more impressed with itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealSwb17Dined on 8/6/2014We always go to the Mango Tree when we visit. The food is wonderful. Wed. Evenings they have dancing which is fun to watch even if you don't dance yourself. (There are some really good dancers). And there is a live opera singer who has a beautiful voice. The entertainment is in a separate room so it's not too loud or too quiet - just right for enjoyment, conversation, and a womderful meal. We had the grouper catch of the day and Petto Pollo Ripieno - both outstanding - and the mango tart and sorbet for dessert was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!AmyRDined on 8/5/2014Perfect for foodies. Chef did an outstanding job. The bar was by our table, a little noisy. A fish pond inside the place they could really do without. A chefs table with a glass kitchen view has a modern appeal. The food is what's highlighted here, just as it should. Would love to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014One of our favorite places...have been going for years.Special Features:
- Romantic Dinner!!!LocalCocoaBeachgemDined on 7/23/2014Everything Very Good! Food Excellent!!! Little Pricey!!!Special Features:
- Italian Food At It's BEST!honeygirlhawaiiDined on 7/18/2014We have had lunch several times here. This was our first dinner experience It was magnificent! The food and service was superb. My husband and I cannot wait to dine here again. We celebrated a friend's wedding anniversary. The staff made it a very special evening for them. A rose for the lady, a romantic song by the guitarist. All in all an extremely memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cocoabeachfan07Dined on 7/9/2014The tenor was awesome..food awesome..service greatSpecial Features:
- Excellent dining experienceRizoDined on 7/5/2014The best restaurant we've eaten at in a long time! Everything was superb! Will be going back on our next visit to Cocoa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very delicious!fudizgudDined on 7/2/2014we went for our fancy dinner during our vacation on cocoa beach and was amazed at the food and the atmosphere of the restaurant. the only thing was that that the service was a little rough because there was a large party our waitress also had to take care of but we didn't mind because it was our night out and were in no hurry. it was delightful and will definitely try our best to make it back there.Special Features:
- excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014this restaurant is a gem at the beach! quiet elegance yet a room for dancing and another room for more casual dining. food is fabulous with exceptional service. don't be in a rush, sit back and enjoy.Special Features:
- Great food, great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/27/2014Haven't had better food than that in a long time! Excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- Best food in Brevard CountyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014As always, Mango Tree is the standard for fine dining in Brevard...enjoyed the divine, pillowy soft gnocchi, with gorgonzola sauce and radicchio, followed by a perfectly cooked pork chop, with their signature mashed potatoes (not your Mama's mashed potatoes!! Unbelievable creaminess and flavor...)Special Features:
- Great dinner and music!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner - every meal at the table was great and the service was wonderful as well! Great wine and also nice entertainment. We stayed at the bar after dinner for some more drinks and entertainment. We were very happy!!!Special Features:
- Great Place and FoodFairhavensDined on 6/18/2014The food was great. The Atmosphere is great. The music is great. The service is great. Definitely will be going back when we're at Cocoa Beach, FL.Special Features:
- excellentvballboy85Dined on 6/13/2014Excellent spot for dinner. The staff was friendly, and catered to any and all questions. Great knowledge of the menue, and the food was some of the best I have ever had. I will be back for sure!Special Features:
- Really unique!blakeDined on 6/10/2014Service was excellent!! Our server couldn't have done any better---she was attentive, always smiling and offered suggestions when asked. The food was outstanding---homemade ravioli stuffed with lobster! Delicious! My friend and I were celebrating our birthdays and we couldn't have picked a a more unique restaurant! Cloth napkins in decorative folds, live orchid plants on each table, great views of the garden! We ate in the garden room, but another area looked inviting for a evening dinner. The entrance to this area was set off by pulled back draperies and it has a lower tongue and grove wood ceiling which I think would be great for private conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- glad to be backRVerVIPDined on 5/30/2014Haven't been since snowbirds flocked on us here in Florida. Missed going there, great food, service and making one feel comfortable and at home.!!Special Features:
- Lovely PlaceStaceyDined on 5/24/2014Took my family here for dinner and we had a truly enjoyable evening. Food and service were tops. I highly recommend getting something from their cheese cart for a special treat. Go, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- The following 268 reviews are from the The Mango Tree Restaurant reviews archive.
- Food outstandingSunreedDined on 5/22/2014From the homemade pasta's to the Entree's, dining was memorable. We each requested a half portion of pasta, one ravaloi with lobster and one bucatini. Can't say which was better. Entrees were equally impressive. When we were told the specials, the pork chops sounded interesting. The were outstanding. On the menu is the chicken stuffed with tarragon and garlic sitting on a wonderful compote which compliment the dish. The Butterfly room is charming and do suggest you request it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/22/2014Great food and service. The ambiance was noice and it reminded me of the old Mango Tree. Staff was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Mango Tree!BlondehartDined on 5/22/2014We came for our anniversary & were not disappointed. Great food, great service, great ambiance.Special Features:
- Outstanding RestaurantFrequentDinerVIPDined on 5/10/2014We live in NYC and spent our first weekend in Cocoa Beach recently. We are not fans of chain restaurants and prefer to try local places. I found the Mango Tree on Open Table and honestly did not expect much but was very surprised. The food, both in variety and quality, was outstanding. My wife had the salmon and I had the rack of lamb for our entrees. Both were expertly prepared as were our appetizers. The Ice Cream we shared for dessert is better than any I've had. They make it when you order it. As for service, Pasquale, was great also. We went on a Saturday night and would have returned on Sunday if they were open that day. I get to Orlando for business every so often and plan to make the hour drive to the Mango Tree next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CarlaDined on 5/3/2014The service was great but there were some major deficiencies in the food. It was not consistent as far as the taste and quality.Special Features:
- Delightful !sldfDined on 4/24/2014We saw the restaurant, decided to try it, and were delightfully surprised by its ambiance, its friendly, knowledgeable staff, and its amazing dishes! It was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Cocoa Beach GemhappymomDined on 4/21/2014We found this lovely restaurant while on vacation in Cocoa Beach, Florida. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was casually elegant, wait staff was attentive. Light piano music was playing during dinner. Should we return to Cocoa Beach in the Florida, we will definitely return to The Mango Tree!Special Features:
- AWESOME dining experience!TheChucksterDined on 4/21/2014Remarkably delicious (consistently so) Italian-inspired fare with a highly creative "edginess" to it. This is not your Grandma's Italian cooking! The services is excellent; it is clear that the staff is well trained, prepared, and knows not only the menu but how to deliver responsive customer service. I'll say it again - the food is AMAZING! My business requires extensive travel and I am able to enjoy fine dining in many US cities. The Mango Tree remains my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Once AgainFoodiesDined on 4/19/2014Food & Service was excellent. Was a little disappointed that they didn't have a rose for my wife since it was our First Anniversary but all in all it was Romantic. Will return again :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mango Tree equals great vacationNJvacationers734Dined on 4/16/2014This was our second time back and can't wait to return again. Mango Tree is always one of the hi lights of our Cocoa Beach vacations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for mature dinerswineloverDined on 4/9/2014Superb ambience and service, food was very upscale Italian. DJ provided soft dance music and several couples danced ballroom style much to our enjoyment. A surprise addition was an excellent tenor providing vocals to many Italian and American standards. All in all, a very enjoyable night out.Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencededekeDined on 4/3/2014Second time at the Mango Tree and it was just as enjoyable as our first. Food is excellent, well presented, our waiter was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a pleasant surprise!EKEMVIPDined on 4/1/2014Out of town on vacation and didn't really know the local restaurants very well. Some internet searching lead us to Mango Tree. If you are in the Cocoa Beach/Melbourne area it is a no brainer. Food was outstanding. My son orders his steak well done and I have never seen a steak perfectly well done before. My husband and I got 1/2 portions of a pasta, (made fresh daily no less). The spinach/filet and lobster ricotta raviolis were outstanding. The wine list was perfect. There were interesting wines (not extensive) for a reasonable price. We ordered a bottle of a French Gris Reserve and it was outstanding. The service was spot on. The after dinner coffees were also spot on. When you go ask to sit in the garden room.Special Features:
- excellentmustchrVIPDined on 3/28/2014The food and service were excellent and the quality amd selection were excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the lobster bisque!Bluebird7908Dined on 3/24/2014The lobster bisque is amazing. The spinach ravioli was excellent! The rest of the table loved their meal as well, high praises for the lobster ravioli, salmon, and the swordfish special. We look forward to returning when we are back in Cocoa Beach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in Cocoa BeachMax76Dined on 3/15/2014Truly outstanding. Best restaurant in Cocoa Beach and beyond. Been there 3 times and will be returning many times more.Special Features:
- Food outstanding-Service eh!!!DadWizDined on 3/10/2014Finding Mango Tree on Open Table was a surprise considering the area is not exactly a hotbed of fine dining. We took some visiting friends who love dining out and appreciate a good meal. First and foremost the food was outstanding. The lobster ravioli is incredible. A cheese cart before dinner w/different cheeses from Italy was a pleasant & delicious experience And because of the food we will go back without question. The service on the other hand left a lot to be desired. Our main server seemed disinterested. Orders came out wrong. Whisked away without so much as an I'm sorry. Vegetable sides (which were delicious) were brought out half way into the meal. And the bills had to be corrected twice. Still look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rebirth of a Great RestaurantSteveRDined on 3/1/2014The Mango Tree has long been a land-mark at Cocoa Beach, being in the historical Cottage Area District. We were disappointed when it had closed its doors several years ago, but it as reopened, with new management, with North Italian Cuisine. We have food the "New" Mango Tree to be as good or perpas better than the original. The food was excellent and well presented. The waiters were always there, but never intrusive. Any requests that we had were immediately granted. I, had the Free Range Chicken which was excellent. My wife and one guest had the Veal Chops which was also excellent. One of our other guests had the Filet which he stated, "was out of this world." Overall, a bit pricey, but an excellent restaurant for a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably among the best in the areadinerVIPDined on 3/1/2014We enjoyed The Mango Tree and didn't see many other places in the area that would have appealed to us. There are a few different rooms in the restaurant and each looked very nice. Very nice atmosphere. We sat in the back by the windows, which overlook a small "pond". There is entertainment in the middle room. Food was very good, service was a little slow, but pleasant. I'd recommend The Mango Tree if you are going to be in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.