The Loft at Meadow Gardens
19675 Meadow Gardens Way
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 1Z2Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: CAN$30 and under
The Loft at Meadow Gardens
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.meadowgardens.com/loft
- Phone: 6044655474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Northwest
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Loft at Meadow Gardens
Located conveniently in the heart of Pitt Meadows & Maple Ridge, British Columbia, The Loft envelops the breathtaking views & sunsets overlooking Golden Ears Mountains as well the splendor of our Championship 18 hole golf course. The contemporary downtown west coast feel invites you to sit back, relax with friends and enjoy drinks and delicious food. Whether it’s an intimate dinner for two, a luncheon or an important business meeting or just entertaining a group of friends, the Loft combines the best local ingredients with friendly, personalized service to deliver outstanding experiences…to perfection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Loft at Meadow Gardens reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (8)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (3)special occasion (3)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Anniversary/Dinner /Open TableCustomerDined on 10/4/2014The service picked up at the end but lacked in the beginning. We sat ourseoves after they pointed across the room at a table that we had reserved. It was about 10 minutes before we met the waitress for a drink and it was not very busy. Food was good not great. I get better service at a drive thru.Special Features:
- Great meal and serviceFamilyof6Dined on 9/19/2014We really enjoyed our meal at the Loft. The food was delicious (all 6 meals) and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PricingShawnDined on 9/5/2014I brought my Girlfriend to The Loft for dinner for our 1 year Anniversary on Friday night. I enjoyed everything about the restaurant from the menu, to the view, to the actual feel of the room. My Girlfriend and I had a very nice time and were impressed with the price of everything by the end of the night. The service was great as well as the dinner itself. The only thing negative I would say about the night is that the room was quite warm so stepping outside while the food was being made was definitely necessary. All in all, very pleased we went to Meadow Gardens for our evening.Special Features:
- The following 12 reviews are from the The Loft at Meadow Gardens reviews archive.
- Booking onlineOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/15/2014We'll we booked online and when got there the lady down starts asked us for are name that we put the reservation under and she told us it would up stairs so we go up stairs and get told that they do not have us on there reservation list, the First Lady that was helping us did not seem to really want to help us out. She got someone else and she was very nice and said I will give you this table. Even though I received to two different email telling me about my reservation. The food for the buffa was not that great not a great selection to choise from not sure if we would come back.Special Features:
- Outstanding viewout4eatsDined on 6/6/2014If you sit facing the golf course the view is outstanding. Lovely way to end the day - eating and watching the beautiful scenery.Special Features:
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014My husband and I celebrated our Five year Wedding Anniversary at your golf course on May 31st. We order the clam pasta. It was tasty, however, it would've been even better if the pasta had some time to sit in the sauce before being served. The noodles needed the flavor of the sauce and stick to the sauce a little. I was happy I got my Bellini and my hubby had his wine, however, that wasn't anything special he reports. It was a nice, quiet evening for my husband and myself, away from our two year old. To eat at a pace I wanted to and not be interrupted was great. Thank you for a lovely evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter BrunchSheraDined on 4/20/2014Meadow Gardens was a beautiful place to have our family brunch. Service was excellent, food was good. By the time we got to the main dishes, they were cold. Considering the amount of food items, the price was very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as lofty as it should be...RogueDined on 3/23/2014Nice decor Pleasant view Fair food Patronizing service (at least by our server)
- ElegantDateNightDined on 3/22/2014The Loft was an elegant dining experience. The wait staff were personable and attention to detail was wonderful. The chef accommodated special dietary needs. Price was less than $30 per entrée. Despite the reasonable price, we felt as though there were no compromises. Lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion on a weekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/12/2014Special occasion on a week night. Food, especially the steak Diane was excellant!! Service was very good, timely and most friendly. Nice feel with a great view of the outdoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighbourhood gemFoodieDined on 3/9/2014The Sunday buffet was delicious. Great variety, good value and good service. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to EatlovegoodfoodDined on 2/23/2014You think of a golf club restaurant as expensive. Not the case here. Great food, great staff (very friendly), great views. A few bucks more than White Spot etc; but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years Eve DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Food was very good. Servers nice , polite, helpful, but a little slow at checking If everything is good and returning with the bill. Overall I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely DinnerWizardDined on 10/17/2013Thanks very much for a lovely dinner last Thursday. The service was perfect-everyone friendly, efficient. Lovely view, nice and quiet time when we arrived-important to us, as aging mother and not nice to not be able to hear yourself think-or have to struggle to hear the conversation. Food very good, although son ordered quesadillas(I think)-and wasn't quite an adequate amount for him-he helped Mom with her dinner, as she has a small appetite-she loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DON'T COME UNLESS YOU ARE A MEMBER!TravelordieVIPDined on 7/21/2013We arrived & were greeted warmly by a young lady & were seated on the patio. It appeared that we were going to have a lovely late lunch... apparently NOT! After a few mins our drink order was given to a young man... That was the last time we were spoken to... at least in a civil manner. After we ordered drinks 3 other tables were seated... they were all greeted... served drinks... ordered their food... meanwhile we waited for our drinks... finally after over 20 min I went to the bar & asked about our drinks... our server stated in a surely tone he was making them! Then he brought out a tray of drinks... FOR ANOTHER TABLE! At that point we left... On our way out we spoke to someone in the office... she listened but didn't care. DON'T GO!