The Lobster Shack
401 East Wildwood Ave
Wildwood, NJ 08260Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
The Lobster Shack
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lobstershackrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 6095224392
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Lobster Shack
The Lobster Shack is a fun and casual, delicious dining experience. Servicing Wildwood for more than 38 years, we offer a casual family atmosphere and seashore setting. Reservations are encouraged as seating gets very limited in the bustling summer season. We offer Early Tide Specials EVERY DAY from 4pm - 6pm starting at just $10.99! Our goal is to provide fresh, homemade food to our customers for an affordable price in an atmosphere that welcomes and relaxes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Lobster Shack reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Don't miss this oneClemantineDined on 8/27/2014The Lobster Shack was not in the Restaurant Week list this week so we decided to check it out after our shirt staffed experienced at other week places. I had the twin 4oz tails & corn & Fran had the Steemed Seafood combo. Both were excellent, served quickly, delicious & reasonably priced. We even got a free shrimp cocktail from a 4-5 year old card we had from a former visit. If you want a reasonably priced, BYOB, seafood place that is close to the boardwalk in Wildwood, we recommend this place. The other restaurant week locations seemed to be short staffed & limited menu selections that were anemic in some cases. The lobster shack should consider participating but their menu has items that cost less than $30.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lobster!JennVIPDined on 8/25/2014We had to wait about 10 minutes past our reservation for our table, but the Lobster was absolutely worth the wait!Special Features:
- Great valueJessiDined on 8/8/2014The food was good here. My steak was cooked beautifully, and my boyfriend's seafood was tasty. This restaurant was very reasonably priced. I wouldn't say it was anything special, but definitely a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok, not greatVeryniceDined on 8/8/2014Just ok not great. Food was very lacking for a supposed me upscale place.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Lobster Shack reviews archive.