The Lighthouse Bar and Grill
1016 Court Street
San Rafael, CA 94901Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Lighthouse Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.lighthouse-restaurants.com/sanrafael
- Phone: 4157217700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch; Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 9:00PM. Friday - Saturday: 4:00PM - 10:00PM.
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Scandinavian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: We have the Copenhagen Catering company which we have done many Wedding receptions, specialty Luncheons, private parties, birthdays & buffets.
A word from The Lighthouse Bar and Grill
Great News San Rafael! Denmark just got a whole lot closer! Our Lighthouse Bar & Grill - home of the "Greatest Scandinavian fare", according to San Francisco;s Best - is offers you a great value as a thank you for putting us on the map. Our Bar & Grill boasts an exclusive blend of American/Danish stand-in-line breakfasts, Lunches and dinners, so to sure to get here early.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Lighthouse Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good thing it's movingMargie43VIPDined on 9/2/2013We arrived on time only yo find the doors still locked. Finally one single server opened them for us to explain there was no cook yet but he should arrive momentarily. We did not stick around waiting for him as I would take him at least 45 minutes to prep and heat up the grill. Notice on the door says they are moving to San Anselmo. I don't think we'll follow them.
- Fun & casualngkrDined on 6/29/2013Went here for lunch with a group of friends (7 people total). Not crowded, even on a weekend. Very pleasant service, good fresh food. Nothing too fancy. We had a variety of burgers, wraps, and salads. The friend who got the Scandinavian plate loved it (meatballs and various pickled vegetables). Reasonable prices, very casual place. I'd go back if I was in the area and wanted a straightforward lunch. Pies were tasty for dessert.Special Features:
- Food was delish!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/13/2013I needed a place for 12 people at 6pm on a Saturday. Went to Open Table and found this gem. Several in the group had been here and were thrilled I chose it. The food was delish! The service and wine very good.Special Features:
- Great little secretMarinDinerOTVIPDined on 3/22/2013Great spot to meet up in San Rafael for breakfast. Kind of a secret tucked away in Courthouse Square. Full bar and excellent happy hour deals. Will be back!Special Features:
- don't let out the secretOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/14/2013love this place. exceptionally clean and tasty food to boot. Added bonus of a few danish delicacies in the menu.Special Features:
- I liked it.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012Good food, good service, good company, too, but they didn't provide that. I liked it. The back tables were a little chilly, but nothing serious.Special Features:
- SpillageBobbinumber1VIPDined on 11/1/2012The food was wonderful, but the customer service needs work. An entire bottle of beer was spilled on me, and the waiter brought some paper towels to help wipe it up, but WE had to suggest moving to another table, ourselves. He should have taken the price of the beer off of out bill, and offered to have my clothes cleaned. He did not. I am a frequent customer, but I will think twice before going there again, even though the food was so good.Special Features:
- It was a quiet morning soOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2012It was a quiet morning so we took brunch outside on the patio overlooking 4th street. What a wonderful way to start a Fall day in San Rafael. The food was hearty and we had a great selection to choose from. Our waitress was gracious and attentive.Special Features:
- Good spot for outdoor brunch/lunchMMSFVIPDined on 8/12/2012We sat outside on the patio, which was pleasant. We had a group of 8 and the service was good for our large group. We had brunch and lunch food and it was quite good with some Danish inspired items on the menu as well as American fare. Dogs are allowed in the outdoor dining area.Special Features:
- The food was good, thoughOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012The food was good, though it was not great. We went for the clam chowder and I found that it was overly fatty and thin. The atmosphere was pleasant thought the room was hot with minimal air flow.Special Features:
- Excellent menu. Guests/friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2012Excellent menu. Guests/friends from Las Vegas and So. California were very impressed and it made me look like a good hostess.Special Features: