4900 S. Syracuse Street
Denver, CO 80237Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/dentc-denver-marriott-tech-center
- Phone: 3037791100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00AM - 11:00AM
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: Dialy: 4:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jeff Brinson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Lift
Serving Colorado's favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Lift is one of the most charming restaurants near the Denver Tech Center.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Lift reviews from OpenTable diners
- Published menuWilliamDined on 6/30/2013Website had different menu. Staff said it changes when they have a convention. Quality of food was poor. Staff very friendly and attentive.
- Family gatheringOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/12/2013On two occasions we selected this restaurant for 12 of us at the last minute. They were accommodating and very helpful. The food and the drinks were all generous and very delicious. When our kids started to get a little bored, there is a close atrium where they got the wiggles out. Everyone in our party was pleased.Special Features:
- great hotel restaurant!frnlothDined on 4/17/2013We've been here several times. The staff is wonderful and remember us eveytime we go in. They remember small details like my wife is a runner. That adds a nice little touch.Special Features:
- Food was very good, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/23/2012Food was very good, but the coffee was $5 which I think is ridiculous - $15 for 3 of us! Also, we had to pay $6 to park there, which was silly, too.
- Decent Burgers. It is a painOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/7/2012Decent Burgers. It is a pain to get to since it is on the first floor of the Mariott.Special Features:
- great food, slow to tAke orderOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2012The Lift is inside an older hotel, the night we ate there, only one other table was there, our waiter took forever to take our order,he was an older gentleman. But the food was actually really good. I would only eat there again if i was with a large group, because i like being in more lively places.Special Features:
- All in all a good experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012All in all a good experience. The Lift is in the hotel, so it has the typical hotel buffet ambiance, mabye a bit better than most.Special Features:
- Long wait for foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2011Food was decent and the wait staff was friendly. However I had a party of 12 and it took an hour and 15 minutes to get our food.
- Typical hotel restaurant dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/28/2011Typical hotel restaurant dining. If you're staying at the Marriott, it is fine, but don't go out of your way for it.
- We had a great family experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/5/2011We had a great family experience at The Lift. They took great care of us for our daughter's birthday dinner. The food was great and we'd definitely go back.Special Features: