The Krash Landing
3462 Retsof Rd
Retsof, NY 14539Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Krash Landing
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thekrashlanding.com/
- Phone: (585) 243-4493
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Justin Burdick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
A word from The Krash Landing
Here at The Krash Landing it is our goal to combine top notch, customer-centered service with high quality and well-prepared foods. We believe that it is in the small and intricate details this is accomplished. We focus on seasonal and local ingredients to not only change with the seasons, but to constantly provide new and changing menu items for our guests. We are approximately a 100-seat restaurant, including the bar, so we have ample space to accommodate all group sizes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Krash Landing reviews from OpenTable diners
- We made our reservations theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014We made our reservations the night before. When we arrived they were waiting to seat us. The wait staff was vey friendly and attentive. The food was very scrumptious. we will definitely be coming back again. We will be telling our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- owner operated is always atigerbeerDined on 2/7/2014owner operated is always a good thing. owner/chef visited each tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new & refreshing startMrWonderfulDined on 2/2/2014Here is a place with a new look & really good food. Fresh ingredients makes such a big difference. Very clean & comfySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I went to TheLriggiDined on 12/31/2013My wife and I went to The Krash Landing with friends on New Years Eve for dinner. Our food was outstanding and very moderately priced. The chef does an amazing job creating his dishes with a lot of flavor. My featured Penne dish with shrimp and bacon wrapped scallops was amazing. Portions were large and the service was very good. I would recommend The Krash Landing for dinner and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.