The Knife Restaurant - Hallandale
602 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
The Knife Restaurant - Hallandale
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thekniferestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7868663999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am -6:00pm, Saturday - Sunday 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Knife Restaurant - Hallandale
Established in 2002, The Knife is an authentic Argentinean steakhouse experience, where you can enjoy over 15 different cuts of beef, chicken and pork, all grilled to perfection by our expert "Parrillero" (Grill Master). Our system allows you to try as many cuts as you want, as many times as you please. A dream-come-true for meat lovers! To go along with our delicious meats, we offer a wide selection of appetizers, salads and sides, many of which are original Argentinean recipes. At The Knife you can eat at your own pace, as much as you wish, combining meats, salads and sides your own way, making every meal truly unique. Our Argentinean steakhouse experience includes all meats, salads and sides under a fixed price, so that the only thing you need to think about is what to try next...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Knife Restaurant - Hallandale reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (5)romantic (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- My family night out.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014It was a very nice experiencefor my family my birthday was on September 14 I decided to go out with my family they never been there so I checked the website and did a .reservation and it was a very nice experience for my family we will be visiting opentables again thank you allSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Difficult to communicate with server and grill people. I know it's an Argentinian restaurant but it is located in the US so should be able to communicate in English. Didn't say anything about how you have to order filet mignon from the server. Overheard from another table. Will never go back.Special Features:
- NEVER AGAINOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Thought this would be comparable to a Brazilian Steakhouse. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! Salad bar was below average, many items had no labels to identify what they were. The grill, They were cooking sweet bread and intestine next to chicken and sausage...yuk And there was a tip jar at the meat window. For $31.50 a person, they shouldn't be soliciting tips..... meat and fish was dry and overcooked. the best item was the sausage... just not worth going back..sorry..
- Excellent!MissstgcDined on 8/9/2014Had a great time. Food was awesome. Waiter was very attentive. He even offered us champagne on the house!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really EnjoyedNikki83Dined on 8/4/2014It was a small group of us but we had a great time. The food was good except the rice but the GREAT waiter we had replaced it fast and it was great. Will def go again. They were so patient with me since my party was late. Every one was really nice and service was fast and enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible place.MikeDined on 7/19/2014When we arrived they told us they did not have our reservation but seated us fairly quickly. The restaurant is Expensive, the food mediocre, very dry. The room was very hot, had to talk to the manager twice to lower AC. Service was good.
- Service was horrible - no AC eitherJP0813Dined on 6/14/2014Food is delicious and the steak is great. However, service sucked, the place was hot, unbearable.
- The following 8 reviews are from the The Knife Restaurant - Hallandale reviews archive.
- Casual bite to eatCevrydtailDined on 5/3/2014Nothing out of this world, felt more like a cafeteria.Special Features:
- MediocreLisaDined on 4/20/2014I was so excited to try this restaurant. It was very disappointing. I was expecting to try all sorts of different kinds of meats like at similar restaurants. The meats they did have were bland and the salad bar didn't even have lettuce or salad dressing. The free desserts with the meal were also mediocre. I will not go back.Special Features:
- Mmm.GagoDined on 4/13/2014Great food better price. We when there for my wife birthday and we had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Time!!!2014coDined on 3/28/2014I had a great time!!! The food was awesome. Maria our server give us a super service , she was very helpful!!! It was my birthday and I had a fantastic night with my friends!! Everybody loved it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant eveningQuebecDined on 12/19/2013We were 8 of us for this outing and had a lovely time! The service was great and friendly.....no waiting for anything. The food was good, hot and the salad bar interesting. You have to at least try it once.Special Features:
- JodesJoejo66VIPDined on 12/1/2013We arrive late on Sunday around 10:15 pm therefore the salad buffet was no longer fresh and there was not too many choices. Our server did his best for the food and service to be pleasant. Will have to give it another try during normal hours.Special Features:
- UghSuperFDuperDined on 10/19/2013Overall terrible experience. For the price, I was expecting something similar to Texas de Brazil, and was grossly mistaken. Server was just terrible, it took over 20 minutes to bring a glass of water. He never explained that it was a buffet or that for certain cuts of meat you had to order them through him. Never explained anything to he honest, and it was only whfn I asked why no dessert table was present that he brought us a MENU! Which explained everything perfectly. Also, their entire website and menu is written in english as well as the name of the restaurant, yet not one employee spoke it very well. My girlfriend and I both speak spanish, it was of no help. Just plain terrible service. Food was good.
- Changed for badVepicis19VIPDined on 10/3/2013Used to be a good restaurant. The meat tasted old even the house wine used to be good but now its not worth it.