The Knife Restaurant - Doral
1455 NW 107 Avenue
Doral, FL 33172Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
The Knife Restaurant - Doral
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thekniferestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7868663242
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday 11:30am -6:00pm, Saturday - Sunday 11:30am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
A word from The Knife Restaurant - Doral
Established in 2002, The Knife is an authentic Argentinean steakhouse experience, where you can enjoy over 15 different cuts of beef, chicken and pork, all grilled to perfection by our expert "Parrillero" (Grill Master). Our system allows you to try as many cuts as you want, as many times as you please. A dream-come-true for meat lovers! To go along with our delicious meats, we offer a wide selection of appetizers, salads and sides, many of which are original Argentinean recipes. At The Knife you can eat at your own pace, as much as you wish, combining meats, salads and sides your own way, making every meal truly unique. Our Argentinean steakhouse experience includes all meats, salads and sides under a fixed price, so that the only thing you need to think about is what to try next...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Knife Restaurant - Doral reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)special occasion (3)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- great while you hingrygreatDined on 9/15/2014Great while you hungry. Nice yo have time and eat all you can eat quality food. Keep up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Embarrassing selection!MaryDined on 9/2/2014This was to be a birthday celebration for two of my friends--I made the request on the Open Table reservation. No acknowledgement whatsoever. The waitress did not speak "any" English--thankfully there was a Latin in the group who could translate. The waitress pretty much ignored us and the place was bare of customers! The salad bar was horrible and the meat presentation on the grill was worse! The meats were dried out and not at all appetizing. We had to move because there were flies that would not leave us alone! I will say the desserts were very good--asuming you like Dolce de Leche, because every dessert was made with it. I was so embarrassed to have selected this restaurant for a birthday celebration!
- The following 2 reviews are from the The Knife Restaurant - Doral reviews archive.
- Great unlimited center-cutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/27/2014Great unlimited center-cut steak, for a fixed priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOOD! GREAT SERVICE!TonyDined on 9/20/2013Really fresh food, the meat was ok, the salad bar really nice,but the service was outstanding! They expecting at the front with everything ready. The table thy give us was the best in the restaurant. I really recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.