The Knife Restaurant - Bayside
401 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
The Knife Restaurant - Bayside
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thekniferestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7868663242
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday 11:30am -6:00pm, Friday - Saturday 11:30am - 4:00pm, Sunday 11:30am - 6:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 6:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday 6:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Barbecue
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Knife Restaurant - Bayside
Established in 2002, The Knife is an authentic Argentinean steakhouse experience, where you can enjoy over 15 different cuts of beef, chicken and pork, all grilled to perfection by our expert "Parrillero" (Grill Master). Our system allows you to try as many cuts as you want, as many times as you please. A dream-come-true for meat lovers! To go along with our delicious meats, we offer a wide selection of appetizers, salads and sides, many of which are original Argentinean recipes. At The Knife you can eat at your own pace, as much as you wish, combining meats, salads and sides your own way, making every meal truly unique. Our Argentinean steakhouse experience includes all meats, salads and sides under a fixed price, so that the only thing you need to think about is what to try next...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Knife Restaurant - Bayside reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)notable wine list (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- fantasticwonderfulDined on 8/31/2014very friendly people susana the waitress very special personSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our waiter was extremely rude. And will take for ever to come by the table to ask if we needed something or to take the Dirty plates. First and last time that I would go to that restaurant at least at the one in bayside. I prefer the one in front of the international mall.Special Features:
- La cena EleganteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Es un lugar expectacularmente bello, me encanto, tambien la atencion y calidad-variedad de la comida. Una sugerencia puede ser no permitir la entrada de personas en camiseta, shot y chancleta al menos en la cena resta distincion al lugar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My experienceLove1234Dined on 8/16/2014Our waiter was not attentive at all and it was our first time at the knife, we were a little confused but we managed to figure it out ourselves. The meats were pretty good, but the cooks are hurrying you up and you don't really know what you ate eating, because it's so loud that you can't even hear them. Also the buffet was not good at all, everything seemed old, and didn't taste goodSpecial Features:
- The Knife - MiamiBigLouDined on 8/7/2014The Knife was not a great dining experience. We were a party of 6 and we all had the exact same opinion, so-so. This is a buffet style, all you can eat restaurant, specializing primarily in meats. But the steaks were overcooked and have little flavor. We felt, for the price, that the salad bar was inadequate and the meat more on par with what we would expect at a neighborhood BBQ, so nothing great to set this restaurant apart.
- Great food, friendly service.LoveditDined on 8/6/2014The food is great, the service was awesome and the atmosphere was nice, over looking the water and the night life of bayside in Miami we arrived at 9:30 pm with a party of 9 and were greeted as we walked in and were seated quickly. We are return customers and when ever we visit miamiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 11 reviews are from the The Knife Restaurant - Bayside reviews archive.
- Sales Team OutingUnsatisfiedDined on 4/24/2014Overall we were disappointed by the food offerings and quality. Our server was excellent and extremely attentive but, the service does the compensate for overall f & b experience. Also, the drinks were all bad. I requested a margarita with patron tequila and I'm not sure what margarita mix they used or if in fact I received patron but, it was just a terrible drink. My other colleagues also agreed. We should have known better when the restaurant had a food court quick service option. Next time, we will go to Texas de Brazil where each meat is properly presented at the table and the buffet area is spectacular. It's pricier than The Knife (almost $30 per person) but, well worth it.
- The Knife BaysideGaryDined on 3/31/2014The Knife is an okay restaurant. It's buffet-style service is a bit different from other Churrascarias that I've been to, and the food is average. The one bottle of wine per customer does make up for that a bit. On a dollar-for-dollar basis, though, the Knife is nearly as good as Texas de Brazil or Fogo de Chao.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/15/2014The grill station was great, salad bar nothing special. Service was slow, despite a fairly sparse crowd. Granted, the location at Bayside is stellar, but overall, it didn't live up to the hype.Special Features:
- Most Bang for your BuckKristenFDined on 3/7/2014The Knife is one of the best steakhouses for the price you pay. The food is incredible and since it's all yiu can eat, you can try a varietyof different cuts that you may never have sampled before. I recommend to pre order the lomo and the ribeye from your server in addition to what is on the grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor meat QualityRamziVIPDined on 3/6/2014Quality of meat is poor! Salad bar not impressive. You get what you pay for! I will stick with Texas de Brazil or Fogo De Chao
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/30/2014I loved this place. The food was phenomenal. The service was excellent. We were celebrating our 21st anniversary and this made it even better. I would definitely recommend to everyone I know. In fact we did and have reservation with 6 of our friends for this Saturday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not suggestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2013My family left and had a few slices of pizza on the way out. After ~$130 bill for husband, wife and two primary school children. You decide. I won't go back.
- Great place in generalargdinerDined on 11/1/2013I came here for my birthday with a dozen people and we were treated like kings. It was a great dining experience. The food was great, pricing was more than reasonable, and the service was quick and accurate. We also brought in a cake from outside and they refrigerated it for us, no problem at all. Would recommend to anybody.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodredmamaDined on 8/15/2013Meat from the Parilla was good, however, wasn't very impressed with most the other buffet items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!!mish925Dined on 8/10/2013Food was great!! Very big selection of meat, chicken and pork. Definitely will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My party and I didn't enjoyVickieDined on 7/11/2013My party and I didn't enjoy our visit at all, and we will not be attending again.