155 N Glenwood
Jackson Hole, WY 83001Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thekitchenjacksonhole.com/
- Phone: 3077341633x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner nightly 5:30pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jared Rogers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: -the kitchen is happy to reserve our restaurant for your private functions. Be it a sit-down dinner or passed appetizers, we will tailor the event to your specifications.
- Private Party Contact: Erin Oda 3077335010x
- Special Events: For information regarding private dining and special events please contact email@example.com
A word from The Kitchen
The Kitchen offers modern American cuisine, an extensive wine list and creative fresh cocktails. Located just 1 block off the square, The Kitchen boasts a beautiful outdoor deck in the summer. Enjoy the freshest fish from our crudo bar along with all natural meats, fresh pasta, and seasonal vegetables.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
The Kitchen - Best Restaurants in Jackson ›
The Kitchen reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (49)great for outdoor dining (33)neighborhood gem (33)romantic (28)special occasion (25)hot spot (20)good for groups (13)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- One special place!TravelGirl30Dined on 9/18/2014Everyone in our party had one dish that was more delicious than the next. Start out with the Luxury Shrimp and you will know what I'm talking about! Spicy pulled-Buffalo so wonderfully seasoned, perfectly done salmon honey/hoisin. From the "crudo" menu, try the Yellowtail. The fusion ribs melted off the bone.Special Features:
- Good optionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/18/2014More Asian influence then expected but great raw bar called "crudos". A little pricy but quality worth it mostly. Very busy! Be patient and relax with a cocktail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in JacksonrocknrollerVIPDined on 9/17/2014The Kitchen is not to missed. Excellent food in a nice setting. Wonderful patio.Special Features:
- Stylish Ambiance and FoodNancyTDined on 9/11/2014Great menu and service. Reasonably priced wine. We enjoyed everything we ordered, including appetizer, main dishes and dessert. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014This was our first time eating at The Kitchen, it was recommended by many people we met during our stay in Jackson. The food was very good, would definitely go back and highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great Food and ServicerocknrareairDined on 9/6/2014Highly recommended. Had a delightful dinner for 2 on the patio with excellent, attentive and knowledgeable service. Cold green tea smoked yellowtail, tuna tartados and seaweed salad awesome ... and the coconut ginger martini, look no further. Truffled fries very good. Lamb T-bone and sauteed kale not totally up to expectations. Still, wouldn't miss a return visit to this restaurant next trip to Jackson.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Dinner SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Had dinner at The Kitchen. Made a reservation and they got us seated right away on the patio. All food was excellent and the service was also very good. Prices were fair and the overall experience was very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceOntheroadagainDined on 8/27/2014Excelldnt food and great service. A unique menu with a great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Return Visit. Great again!HoustonBeerManDined on 8/27/2014Great food, great service. Outdoor dining was very comfortable. Amazing value happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/27/2014Avoid the lamb T Bone, very poor value for the price. Pours on the wine by the glass are stingy. very kind and accommodating staff.Special Features:
- Terrific food in the TetonsMPMeyersVIPDined on 8/23/2014Cannot say enough good things about Kitchen. We sampled several if their Asian inspires dishes and all were out of the park. The chai smoked tuna and tuna totadas to start we amazing. My hoisin spare ribs were perfectly tender with great flavor. My wife's udon chicken soup though was the big star - out of this world good. Service was wonderful and he did a great job guiding our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique DeliciousnessLocalConciergeVIPDined on 8/21/2014In a sea of similar restaurants in Jackson Hole; The Kitchen stands out as something a little different. Try the Luxury Shrimp and Tuna Tortados appetizers. You will not be dissapointed. As a local, this is my go to restaurant for special occasions. The service is great too, particularly Colleen.Special Features:
- Always outstadingOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/17/2014One of our jackson hole favorites! Food is always top shelf, staff is courteous and friendly. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Welome to JacksontmkccmuVIPDined on 8/15/2014We like to go the Kitchen every time we come to Jackson. This time, Friday, our flight to Jackson kept being delayed. We eventually made it to the Kitchen around 9:30 where we were warmly welocomed. That makes the Kitchen a "late night find" for us! We enjoyed the Monkfish and the deer. Our favourite is the Sea Weed Salad. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Hit most of the top rated restaurants in Jackson and this one just wasn't as good as the rest. Maybe it was my order or even my specific dish. Everyone says it's great and maybe it usually is but just didn't do it for me.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/15/2014Food was interestingly prepared and very flavorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in JacksonSVB1VIPDined on 8/8/2014Excellent service, great wine list, so many good things on the menu we couldn't decide. Everyone loved his/her dish so much no one wanted to share. YUMSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/7/2014Everything was delicious and the beautiful architecture creates a great space.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/6/2014We love The Kitchen! We have already had dinner there twice on our trip. The crudos are great. The popcorn shrimp is devine. Effiecient and friendly service. The menu is creative and different than a lot of other restaurants in Jackson. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Hella goodruddermanVIPDined on 8/4/2014Don't leave here without ordering the luxury shrimp appetizer - incredibly tasty and large portion. The Korean bison sandwich large and very tasty, kale pasta excellent as well. Nice wine list, excellent attentive service. The warm cookie dessert large and to be shared. Definitely worth a visit for good eataSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014Love to go to the Kitchen and eat at the bar. Can't leave without eating an order of the Luxury shrimp. Enjoyed the happy hour dinner menu items. The staff is always very friendly and informed. The Kitchen is a sure thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, poor serviceJoemamaVIPDined on 7/25/2014Our first time finding experience was marred by poor service. Our entrees were very good. However, the wait person went missing for 20 minutes after we'd finished our dinner. We were not offered dessert and had to ask the hostess for our check. Poor service negates good food. Ironically the manager was the same person at Trio the night prior where we had a good experience. He'd recommend The Kitchen????Special Features:
- Great dining experienceDk123Dined on 7/5/2014The food at The Kitchen was very creative, and tasted very good. We especially liked the pork belly and lobster combination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save Room For Dessert!FoodFanVIPDined on 6/26/2014I've eaten here several dozen times. The menu doesn't change a lot but that's ok because I lean toward the same favorites every time. The wagyu flank steak and the grouper are outstanding. The kitchen does amazing things with red deer meat. They recently changed the red deer from a cherry sauce to a very enticing looking Japanese style that I have yet to try. Order the luxury shrimp for an appetizer. It's a huge portion and maybe my favorite dish on the menu. The cocktails are always very creative. We had dessert for the first time (usually never have dessert) and it's not the usual defrosted fare you find most places. The desserts were all custom made. We tried the nutella crepes and the potato chip pie--absolutely delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its CookingricwigVIPDined on 6/21/2014We went looking for good food and found some great stuff. I had their Roadhouse IPA Marinated Hoisin Spare Ribs and Carol had Sherry-Honey Glazed Scottish Salmon. They were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great casual restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/19/2014The Kitchen has a menu with dishes that are easily shared. They have small plates as well as entree items. The "luxury shrimp", small shrimp in a tempura batter are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night Out!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Had a wonderful night out with a girl friend! The Crudo Bar was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingdynamicdinerDined on 6/7/2014The reviews online were good and I was very excited to try this restaurant. The food was good- nothing spectacular and a number of items were spicy with no mention of spiciness on the menu. I found the wait staff to be less than attentive and the place was not too crowded. Somehow I ended up with a free main course which was the highlight of the evening- it wasn't worth full price
- Love the foodLuvgoodfoodDined on 6/5/2014The new summer menu is delicious! Great flavors, fun combinations and the signature cocktails are fun to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 344 reviews are from the The Kitchen reviews archive.
- Surprised in Jackson holeClesDined on 5/24/2014Excellent food. Service impeccable. Would recommend to my food snobby friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in JacksonPetenclaireDined on 5/19/2014The Kitchen was recommended by another restaurant in town. We were delighted. The tuna wonton were out of this world! We also ordered the shrimp appetizer. Definitely would share next time as the servings were large. The waiter did warn us, but since we couldn't decide we ordered both anyway. Great service and it was amazing to watch the actions of the maître de in attempting to get all customers seated, served and happy. He was terrific.Special Features:
- The KitchenNonsensevendorDined on 5/16/2014This place was great. I had the New Zealand Red Deer. It had cherries and mushrooms on it. Cooked perfectly medium rare and very tender. My husband had the Kitchen burger which had bourbon braised apple, bacon, smoked habanero cheese, and house made pickles on it. He loved it! I tried one of his fries and they were perfect. Get a side of monster sauce for your fries if you have them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!JohnADined on 5/11/2014Read many reviews online to find the best dining in Jackson Hole and the reviews were right on! I had steelhead that was incredibly tender and flavorful - perfectly prepared. The Missus had the steak, also delicious, cooked correctly to medium-rare - and big enough to share (yeah!!). My only regret is what we DIDN'T order - if you go, get the Luxury Shrimp - we saw many orders going to other tables and coveted them all!Special Features:
- Mediocre at bestdowntowndiningDined on 5/4/2014Food was not very good. Prepared wrong and a very long time to remedy. Service was poor. I expected better from open table.
- ALWAYS SOLIDbluejayVIPDined on 4/27/2014TWO FOR ONE DINNER DONE WELL. GREAT BANG FOR OUR BUCK. SPARE RIBS AND CALAMARI DONE VERY WELL. UNIQUE WINE LIST. LOOK FORWARD TO GOING BACK.Special Features:
- This place was very excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/11/2014This place was very excellent, they had every type of drink from great wine to bottled root beer, food was great not the biggest selection of items but what was on hand was great, and good size servings. the staff were on there game, even our water cups were never half empty, and she took her time explaing what something were on the menu. the restaurant set a good mood, the only almost complaint would be there music could be just a little more quite, so you could talk to your guest a little more easy. Even if your not the most daring eater like me they serve a great cheeseburger, while your guest can explore new or usual foods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice space, friendly service.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/15/2014Nice space, friendly service. Special yellowtail appetizer from the crudo bar bland, boring, oil-soaked and not worth the price. Shrimp appetizer with monster sauce was tasty tempura-type mini-shrimp, huge portion. Wahoo with white miso was terribly overcooked and with bitter spinach, don't order. Burgers were overcooked. Chocolate chip cookie in a skillet dessert was great.
- Great New Addition to JacksonMIMIDined on 3/5/2014This was a truly memorable experience. We went our last night and wished we had another day to return. Everything was fresh, fresh, fresh and perfectly presented and prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great whenever we goOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/1/2014We frequent this restaurant often and enjoy it everytime we dine here! Our favorite hands down is the red deer but we usually will substitute the starch for mashed potato. Kevin our server is always great and very attentive. From the manager to the bartender to the bussers everyone seems to work together in unison. Always one of my favorites and always suggested to friends and visitors of the area! Definitely worth trying and believe me, order the deer!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wowfinewine4meDined on 2/27/2014great restaurant... food was awesome. raw fish menu was very fresh and presented beautifully. wine menu was good. would definitely go back...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.