The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Niagara Falls Courtyard
5950 Victoria Ave
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3L7Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Niagara Falls Courtyard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.nfcourtyard.com/keg
- Phone: (905) 353-4022
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 12:00 pm - 12:00 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Ryan Foss 9053534022
A word from The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Niagara Falls Courtyard
Come feast your eyes on our new look. Our renovation is now complete and we’re ready to start satisfying those cravings again. The Keg Steakhouse & Bar serves the finest cuts of succulent steak, aged for tenderness and grilled to perfection. Prime rib is a Keg specialty, slow roasted, hand carved and perfectly seasoned with special Keg spices. The restaurant also serves delicious seafood, memorable appetizers, crisp salads and decadent desserts. Our warm and inviting ambiance and friendly, very knowledgeable staff are proud and reliable trademarks of The Keg Steakhouse & Bar. You’ll find a truly comfortable and satisfying dining atmosphere accompanied by a fun and up-scale bar setting where guests can enjoy an outstanding wine list, signature Keg martinis, and fresh squeezed juice cocktails.Continued
Share the experience this Father's Day.
Share the experience this Father's Day.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Niagara Falls Courtyard - Best Restaurants in Niagara Falls ›
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Niagara Falls Courtyard reviews from OpenTable diners
57 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)romantic (27)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (13)scenic view (10)notable wine list (8)neighborhood gem (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Great sides, mediocre steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The bread and dinner sides were fantastic, but the steak was mediocre at best. Hardly what you would expect for the money. The server was friendly but very forgetful. We had to ask twice for water, and had to ask for the salads after the entrees had come. I don't mind paying over $100 for dinner for 2 (1 glass of wine each), but only it it is exceptional. This was not.
- Addams Family ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Everyone from the front desk who allowed us to change reservation by 15 minutes and waitress (for dinner on Fri Halloween at 6pm) whom were both friendly and professional, to the chef and to the waiter (for brunch Saturday 10-10:30)at brunch make this the best Keg experience we have ever had and the top restaurant experience in Niagara as well!!!!Special Features:
- Made our ladies night memorable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We had a lovely time between our server and hostess ensuring we were well taken care of. The food was really tasty with generous portions and who can resist The Keg's signature bread? Nice and centrally located in the fall...what more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RacmicDined on 10/25/2014Food was excellent and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best time at the Keg, ever!!!LiverpoolSoccerFansDined on 10/24/2014Beautiful food, clean, quiet atmosphere and very nicely furnished. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Dinner was fantastic and breakfast was the best buffet breakfast I have ever had. The omelette station was awesome. They were so helpful and accommodating for us to watch the Liverpool soccer game in the morning. Been to many Keg Restaurants, but this by far is my favourite. Next time we stay in Niagara I will definitely be staying at the Marriot Courtside which has this Keg attached to it. Thank you for a great weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placecolepakaDined on 10/14/2014Dinner was great. Service was great. Drinks were great. I can't complain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperienceLilyVIPDined on 10/12/2014I've ate at several Kegs before and this one is not up to their usual standards. The salad was soggy. You could tell it was premade. The Prime Rib was not seasoned the same - not very flavourful. Overall a disappointing experience. I would not recommend it.Special Features:
- A little loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014I've been to The Keg in Windsor in the past and it was a great experience so when my wife and I decided to go to while on our trip to Niagara I didn't expect it to be such a family hot-spot. Also, there were two locations in the Niagara area, only this one is listed in OpenTable and the other is within view of the actual waterfalls. We didn't immediately find this out until we arrived at the wrong location, fortunately well ahead of schedule, the wait time was so long that we opted to go to the location that we had placed the reservation with. The food was still very good and so was the service, but the ambiance was not the same as we expected having been to the Windsor location which was more low key and a little more romantic.
- Too loudwinelvrVIPDined on 9/20/2014We were in Niagara Falls celebrating our anniversary smd went to dinner at The Keg there. We ended up seated next to a large family with small children. Then, nearby a very large all male group was seated. It got so loud that we couldn't hear our own conversation. Location needs to address these issues of seating by opening up private dining room up front that was roped off.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014One of the best dining experiences we've ever had. Great view, amazing food, 5 star service.Special Features:
- Good experienceWeaponHDined on 9/20/2014This is a really nice restaurant once you get service. They honoured our reservation as we got a table almost immediately. But then it took our server quite some time to come over and even get our drink order. After that he was more attentive. The food was good though we found the portions to be a bit smaller than other Kegs we have been to. The noise level was excellent as we were able to have a conversation at regular volumes and not hear other people's conversations. The ambiance was nice though I think the lighting was slightly too low. Overall a quality restaurant and would very likely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!LoveditDined on 8/31/2014Incredible food and incredible service! Thanks Rhonda!Special Features:
- One of the Best Meals I Ever Hadtireeexcel2014Dined on 8/31/2014Had the classic prime rib dinner, and was absolutely blown away. Every aspect of the meal was perfection, from the flavoring of the meat, to the cooking temperature, even down to the side dishes. The service was attentive without being intrusive, and well worth every penny spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 16th wedding anniversarydateniteDined on 8/23/2014The Keg was an overall outstanding experience!!! From greeting us at the door with our online reservations (which is fantastic), to our fabulous attentive server, to the scrumptious apps, then full course classic steak dinner (done to perfection), finally to our surprise sharing dessert of some sort of mocha ice cream cake with caramel drizzle....it was an amazing dinner to celebrate our 16th anniversary!!! The only small drawback is the too dark atmosphere and us facing other tables in a half circle booth...not enough intimacy for our special night...other than that I would highly recommend the Keg to all my friends and family...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodJJJHANMDined on 8/16/2014the steak and dessert were awesome ! great service and good atmosphereSpecial Features:
- ExpensiveFoodie17Dined on 8/16/2014The Keg at the marriott had raised all it's prices significantly, I would not return to this location. $50 for a steak is outrageous, the keg's prices are already steep, raising them even more is greedy and made me mad.Special Features:
- Total enjoymentlovetoeatDined on 8/8/2014My husband and I really enjoyed our dinner. We had a wonderful waitress, Donna, who was knowledgeable and gave us just the right amount of attention. We both had steak. I had the filet and my husband had the filet with blue cheese topping. Both were super, cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average experienceHs125Dined on 7/31/2014Service was great. James was a great server. Went out of his way to please.Special Features:
- The following 130 reviews are from the The Keg Steakhouse & Bar - Niagara Falls Courtyard reviews archive.
- Great ChainTdineVIPDined on 7/20/2014While visiting Canada, we dined at the Keg twice in a 24 hr period so that tells you how much we liked their food. We had dinner at the York St location in Toronto. The next day we drove to Niagara Falls and after a full morning of site seeing we decided to go with what we knew was good so we booked a table for lunch at the Falls location. Much to our surprise we had no idea how beautiful the view would be. Please note that if your food isn't perfect, the Keg staff will not stop until they make it right. I love that! Wish we had the Keg in the US.Special Features:
- OutstandingBigVee1969Dined on 7/19/2014Lunch here was outstanding ! Our steaks were made exactly the way we ordered them ! Service was also great ! A truly wonderful time ! Thanks !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appietizers need flavourDisappointedDined on 7/14/2014Steaks and baked potatoe was perfect. Onion soup had no flavour, salads were drenched in dressing way too much. Chala bread with escargot does not go. Service was good. Manager was prompt and addressed our criticism.Special Features:
- Change of PlansLoBroDined on 7/7/2014We actually had resv. at a high end rest. that night but changed them to the Keg. Are we ever glad we did! It was outstanding! The recommendations, the food, the service. We were so impressed. Delish! Nathan was our server. He is a keeper! He knows exactly when and how to interact and schmooze with the customers. Keep up the good work Nathan and the Keg.Special Features:
- Great steakBaileyDined on 7/5/2014Recommended by our tour guide, the food was so delicious we ate there two nights in a row! Only thing missing was a table with a view of the Falls.Special Features:
- skeeterDined on 6/29/2014Food was great. One of the best views in Niagara Falls. Waitress was not very friendly. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2014Thought it was strange with no bathrooms IN the Keg, had to use hotel bathrooms..manager was very accomodating (called us a cab from personal cell phone)...service was super quick and our waitress was very accomodating for our bachelorette party!Special Features:
- Amazing views!bubbsterVIPDined on 6/19/2014Steak was prepared and presented perfectly, portions are generous, sides were equally delicious. Prime rib was delectable. The service was terrific! And the view is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatgr8timeDined on 6/14/2014Went to the Keg again, for great service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, quick and friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Our reservation was for 6:30pm, we were served promptly, had appetizers and main course with wine and was leaving the restaurant at 7:30pm. I had salad and top sirloin and my husband had the salmon, nd everything was delicious. Staff were very friendly.Special Features:
- Excellent mealgr8timeDined on 5/30/2014We have never been disappointed in the service or the quality of this Keg. The staff are always friendly, and the food is always delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent dining experienceDatenightDined on 5/29/2014My wife and I really enjoyed our dinner experience with the Keg. We had outstanding service. Highly recommend this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatKailDined on 5/17/2014This Keg had outstanding food, and service! Superb.Special Features:
- Always enjoy!luvgoodfoodDined on 5/17/2014Our only disappointment was that we had booked ahead as a special birthday dinner and there was no acknowledgement at all that it was a special occasion. We always enjoy The Keg and always go for birthdays and wedding anniversary, or if we're celebrating something else special. Food is always good and well worth it! Service is usually excellent. Just once in a while it's disappointing. We will return to this Keg for sure. It's much better than the one at the Embassy Hotel even if they don't have the view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014We were disappointed that THE KEG's Mother Day menu was not available at this location. We would not have come there had we known that . The food was good but very overpriced . Would not return because of that. The service , on the other hand , was excellent.
- okdisappointtedDined on 5/10/2014l'm in no hurry to go back.!!!!!!! food was just boring, server was very pleasant.l will not recommend the keg as a great place to eat
- Worst Keg experience(ever)BrianDined on 5/9/2014I have been to many Kegs all over Canada and this was my worst experience ever. Maybe because of the location but the food was brought to our table cold..it was very loud and hard to hear yourself talk. Service was terrible and no one seems to care about what was happening until the manager got involved and offered us a glass of wine for our inconvenince. Maybe it was just bad luck but I expect the Keg to have higher standards than that in all locations.
- Enjoyable ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014Our server was very good and friendly, and the food was also very good. Nice restaurant, very up to date. Had been here years ago and wouldn't have recognized the place. Overall great experience!Special Features:
- Jean-PaulDubeFamilyDined on 4/26/2014Food was excellent. Atmosphere was great wine selection was good. Service was good but was much better at breakfast the next morning. The young girl at breakfast was very attentive and friendly. Our server the night before I think was a bit overwhelmed.Special Features:
- Could space out seating a little!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2014We dined early for a romantic quiet dinner (5:30) to celebrate our Anniversary (15 years). They put a Birthday party of 10 adults (bikers) beside us on 1 side & a family of 3 on the other side. The rest of the restaurant was clearly not busy when we left at 6:30 so we couldn't understand clumping everyone together. A lot of noise taking orders for drinks & food & talking from 1 end of table to the other. It certainly changed our evening. We rarely get to go to the KEG because of the money but had received a gift card at Christmas & we're really looking forward to it. Probably won't be back for a long time! A lot of money that, quite honestly, would have tasted as good or better at home.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant EveningFooyDined on 4/25/2014Overall we had a very enjoyable evening. One steak was slightly over cooked. To the Keg's credit they were willing to replace it but it wasn't worth the time delay.Special Features:
- great restaurant and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014this was an awesome experience, food was great, service even better, renovations were definitely worth itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.