5651 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theizakaya.com/
- Phone: 9163911378
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from The Izakaya
The Izakaya – Ramen and Japanese Pub in Sacramento offers Sushi, Ramen and Japanese cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Izakaya reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (2)Show More
- Happy Hour SpotncegonmDined on 10/13/2014Great Happy Hour menu offered Monday - Saturday , a great deal! $5.00 for Ramen bowls and a large selection of sushi rolls. Savings is around 30% - 50% when ordering from this menu... Bento box choices are endless starting at $8.00 * $11.00 each and many more to chose from. Parking is limited on weekends due to neighboring restaurants and at times the help can be slow to bring your check. Other than spotty service at times, this is a great spot to frequent.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the The Izakaya reviews archive.
- Molly is great4mft99VIPDined on 3/14/2014Happy Hour M-Sat is the added bonus. Molly is energetic and very professional.Special Features:
- No reservation?KailuagirlDined on 2/20/2014When I got to the Izakaya, they didn't even show a reservation in my name! I was told that they get an automated phone call from Open Table, and a message is left. I don't even know why they accept reservations with Open Table if they are not going to honor them. We ended up waiting 20 minutes for a table. The food was okay, the service was great (other than no reservation). It was just irritating that they didn't have my reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great comfort food!RaynemanDined on 1/28/2014Thanks for the delicious appetizers and Ramen! The oysters and wings were cooked to perfection and the ramen was flavored well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THey gave a good portion forOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/27/2014THey gave a good portion for the food. The price is reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.