5651 Freeport Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95822Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theizakaya.com/
- Phone: 9163911378
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from The Izakaya
The Izakaya – Ramen and Japanese Pub in Sacramento offers Sushi, Ramen and Japanese cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Izakaya reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Molly is great4mft99VIPDined on 3/14/2014Happy Hour M-Sat is the added bonus. Molly is energetic and very professional.Special Features:
- No reservation?KailuagirlDined on 2/20/2014When I got to the Izakaya, they didn't even show a reservation in my name! I was told that they get an automated phone call from Open Table, and a message is left. I don't even know why they accept reservations with Open Table if they are not going to honor them. We ended up waiting 20 minutes for a table. The food was okay, the service was great (other than no reservation). It was just irritating that they didn't have my reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great comfort food!RaynemanDined on 1/28/2014Thanks for the delicious appetizers and Ramen! The oysters and wings were cooked to perfection and the ramen was flavored well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THey gave a good portion forOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/27/2014THey gave a good portion for the food. The price is reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.