113 N Robertson Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.theivyrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (310) 274 8303x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Richard Irving
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Richard Irving 3109634906x
A word from The Ivy
An LA landmark since its opening in 1983, The Ivy is the place to go for a great time in the City of Angels. From its star-studded crowd, to its jamming music, friendly wait-staff, killer cocktails and unbeatable food, this cozy, hip, neighborhood restaurant exemplifies the easy glamour and charm that California is all about.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerCalifornian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Ivy - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
The Ivy reviews from OpenTable diners
493 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (358)hot spot (258)great for lunch (256)special occasion (237)great for brunch (209)romantic (189)neighborhood gem (179)fit for foodies (162)good for groups (84)notable wine list (52)scenic view (47)kid-friendly (46)late-night find (23)vibrant bar scene (14)Show More
- More than xpecedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014The Ivy has always had a reputation as being a hang=out for Hollywood stars with great, although very expensive, food. My wife has been there several times on an all-girls event, celebrating birthdays, etc. On this occasion she decided to treat me and our son and his family to a late lunch, early dinner meeting. All our expectations were met with extras, table reservation was excellent, we asked for and got an outside table, service was great, from start to finish we felt pampered and to top it off, we had Matt Damon sitting next to us. Dinner for 7 including 2 children and NO alcohol was $702.00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- People Watching ParadiseesskayellDined on 9/6/2014We had lunch here before catching a flight back home after a few days in LA and it was a real highlight. Not only was the food great, but the view of the people coming and going was fantastic, plus my husband got to ogle the cars being parked by the valets. It's fairly unapologetically busy so you might get shuffled a bit before you get to sit down but that's what the complimentary glass of bubbly is for. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Most overrated & overpriced in LAMellowDined on 9/6/2014$22.75 for four pancakes? Really? Lobster Cobb was simply 'okay' for $33. They didn't seat us on the patio as requested. Never again. There are a million places better that are a fraction of the price. Skip it.
- Amazing spot!!SavannahlouiseDined on 9/6/2014We went to lunch here for my daughters 10th birthday. They treated her like a queen! Champs and strawberry lemonade upon arrival, and even a box of complimentary cookies to take home. Yummy lobster Cobb salad. Pricey, but worth it. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its amazingdepianoDined on 9/6/2014the beauty is outstanding...You feel like your eating in someones divine garden ...the waiters are dresses fabulous...food amazing everything ...its been around for a long time...there is a reason for that...its a MUST DO...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVEMK88VIPDined on 9/6/2014I went for lunch/brunch and fell in love! The service is top notchSpecial Features:
- Good but too expensiveWineSQNDined on 9/4/2014The Ivy was recommended to us as a hot spot. Food was good, but price value ratio do not fit. Our youngest had a pizza marguerita for 23 $. Waiter are predominantly sniffy. Ambience a bit kitschy. Overrated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food, atmosphere, serviceDietmommaDined on 9/4/2014I would eat there every day if I could afford it! It is a wonderful place. I especially loved the champagne they handed us when we walked in. The desserts are spectacular. The grilled vegetable salad with chicken or fish is a must for meal or to share and a great choice if you are on a diet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Positive reviewLpblakenDined on 9/4/2014Great atmosphere food was okay. Champagne and sangria were awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not specialBialaVIPDined on 9/3/2014Although they had a glass of champagne upon arrival, i mentioned on the reservation it was my gilfriends bday and they did not do anything to make us feel special... And we spent $200 for lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!SomWDined on 9/3/2014Food was fantastic, waitstaff attentive and the outdoor patio divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late lunch, cute decorOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2014Went to the Ivy for some potential celeb-spotting, but alas, it was just the tourist crowd on a holiday weekend. The Cobb salad was really good and hubby liked the crab cakes. The decor is really cute and although we sat inside, the patio looked really nice (smaller than I thought though).Special Features:
- Just PerfectBaccaVIPDined on 8/31/2014Had brunch with 4 friends this past Sunday. Just couldn't have been better. Server was more than willing to customize dishes as requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch DelightSomedayDined on 8/31/2014This charming "flower garden cottage" indoor/outdoor dining experience, is truly a "must see" when in LA. We went for Sunday Brunch and were offered complimentary champagne while we waited for our table. The Restaurant is small but charming...you could literally be elbow to elbow with celebrity's, capitals of industry, or just great looking locals. The food was freshly prepared and the pace of the meal was perfectly timed, not rushed. The outdoor seating was covered & comfortable. The wait staff was very attentive...even fluffing the pillow and folding my napkin when I was away from the table. If you are looking for a memorable experience, good food and relaxing time...then The Ivy's the spot. P.S. the cookies are AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great serviceTravelingDallasGirlDined on 8/31/2014The outdoor patio is beautiful, and the service is outstanding. Brunch was delicious, and they serve coffee in the biggest mugs I've ever seen! Great place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chintzy heaven with great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Had breakfast here, takes you away from the bustle of LA and transports you to an English garden. Servers were lovely and food/drink deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly wonderfulMishVIPDined on 8/30/2014A perfect summer night, under the stars, a French waiter, fabulous food......better than the South of France.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth the price or tripworldcitizenDined on 8/30/2014the food is very expensive compare to its quality, it is beautifully decorated, but everyone is seated too tightly and the food is not really up to the rank the restaurant is supposed to haveSpecial Features:
- Always a great experience!ScottiePVIPDined on 8/29/2014Been here several times. The service is always amazing as are the food and drinks! This was the first time I saved room for dessert. It won't be the last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowLordDerbyshireDined on 8/29/2014I have heard this was a great place but it still bowled me over, from the fresh roses on every table to the waiters flowery ties everything is just right. There is something for everyone on the menu and even though we were on our way to fly back to the uk we managed to sample the deserts ! AMAZING. I would recomend anyone to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ServiceTrueChicagoanFoodieDined on 8/28/2014Everyone was so pleasant and helpful - I really enjoyed our time. We were a group of three and didn't like where we were seated. Very uncomfortable but everything else was perfect.Special Features:
- Must do at least once!JenniferVIPDined on 8/28/2014Visiting from Toronto. A must do at least once. On the border of being pricy for what you get, but ok. Mojito's were the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv itcupcakeVIPDined on 8/28/2014I actually liked this location a bit more than the LA location. The food was great, love the energy, it's a great hotspot, friendly staff, good music. I will be coming back. I actually went one night for a bday celebration for the first time and loved it so much I came the next day for dinner with other friends. The beef carpaciooooooooo YummmmSpecial Features:
- Delicious celebrationSeekingthebestDined on 8/28/2014I took my friend there this week to celebrate her birthday. It was very special and she loves the setting. Delicious food and courteous service was also appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful dining experienceBarbieDined on 8/28/2014We absolutely love The Ivy!!! The food is great and the service is spectacular. Be sure to save room for desert. The Ivy Sundae is the best dessert ever😀.Special Features:
- Amazing in every wayLovestotravelDined on 8/27/2014There's a reason this restaurant is one of the hottest restaurants in the city!!! The Decour is amazing, the goat cheese bread they start you with is incredible and the hot salad was one of the best things I've ever had!! Great place to go for a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LA DiningTravelButterflyDined on 8/27/2014A free glass of champagne on arrival was the perfect start to the birthday celebration we were there for. In LA for vacation, The Ivy was an ideal choice for a memorable outside, buzzy lunch before hitting the Robertson Blvd shops. Reputation means it's very busy and while the food and service were good our table was very cramped with small chairs (designed to cram in as many as possible?) which made it one of the less comfortable experiences. That said, we loved it and it was a memorable location for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YanaVIPDined on 8/26/2014The outdoor patio is nice and cozy, though doesn't have enough room. The food is good, but really overpriced. Desserts are usual and too sweet to my taste. The place is full of tourists.Special Features:
- Loved Itlisten2meDined on 8/25/2014The staff is amazing, helpful, pleasant, polite, down to Earth. The setting is beautiful. The food was above what I expected from quality to presentation to taste. Would frequent if I lived in LA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestjjschaumDined on 8/25/2014Such a lovely place.....loved every minute of it. The Service, the food, the staff. and it is the most wonderful, peaceful, beautiful place.Special Features:
- It's the IvyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Fun celebrity hotspot, getting touristy but hey we were tourists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never going backDee18Dined on 8/23/2014The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the food is good but the way our waiter mislead us was very bad. The restaurant, or more specifically, the waiter literally cheated us in the cheque. Giving us completely different prices than the ones listed ON THE MENU! Double pricing the steak prices without even letting us know that there is a price difference other than the one on the menu! Let alone adding some stuff of his own on the dishes, without us asking, and listing them on the bill! The food was good but i would never go back to such a deceitful restaurant.Special Features:
- CarolBDined on 8/23/2014I have been to the Ivy many times, and am afraid that they are resting on their laurels. While our server was very efficient in bringing us our entree, he forgot the order of guacamole that we ordered. We let this pass, (in fact we did not even bring it up), but the entree's that we had were less than spectacular for the cost. I had the shrimp tacos, that while the shrimp was cooked to perfection, everything on the plate was cold. The rice and beans were not imaginative, which you would expect when paying $28.00 for the dish, and the small splat of gucamole was not even seasoned. The other people ordered the cobb salad, which had ample amounts of blue cheese but little else. Over All...Very Disappointing.Special Features:
- Worth the hypeDScottDined on 8/23/2014Well they pack people in,a bit tight but the hustle and bustle and good vibes is so much fun! Waiters are dressed in whites jeans and pink shirts all look so clean and fresh and well groomed.... Gorgeous massive bouquets of roses every where! No star sitings but we all know those are staged for the stars personal publicity! Valet guys were awesome and so friendly! Over all fun fun fun! One bit of advice LEAVE the kids at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Great food along with excellent atmostphere come with this very famous placeSpecial Features:
- Blast at the IvyDebOliDined on 8/21/2014We met some friends and had a wonderful upbeat time and great Food The vibe was pumping We all loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ivy ExperienceWhitlyn271Dined on 8/21/2014Had a wonderful lunch at The Ivy. My family loved it. The food was amazing and the drinks were great too! After our free champagne and iced tea we had other mixed drinks that were great. My kids loved the outdoor patio too! Although we didn't see any stars, its a great place to people watch! I wod definitely go when in LA. The only complaint is that it is very expensive. So plan to open the wallet when you go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrFoodieDined on 8/21/2014Great food, fast service..a little cramped seating..enjoyed my lunch with familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely afternoonFoodprettyDined on 8/19/2014perfect spot for after work cocktail. the drinks are refreshing, lovely, and delicious.Special Features:
- The BestHockeycanadaDined on 8/18/2014Service was great and food was better ...what more can you ask for The Back ribs were the best i have ever had...all our meals were fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.