113 N Robertson Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90048Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.theivyrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (310) 274 8303x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Richard Irving
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Richard Irving 3109634906x
A word from The Ivy
An LA landmark since its opening in 1983, The Ivy is the place to go for a great time in the City of Angels. From its star-studded crowd, to its jamming music, friendly wait-staff, killer cocktails and unbeatable food, this cozy, hip, neighborhood restaurant exemplifies the easy glamour and charm that California is all about.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerCalifornian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Ivy - Best Restaurants in Beverly Hills ›
The Ivy reviews from OpenTable diners
477 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (348)great for lunch (244)hot spot (242)special occasion (227)great for brunch (218)romantic (179)neighborhood gem (165)fit for foodies (143)good for groups (86)scenic view (52)notable wine list (50)kid-friendly (46)late-night find (25)vibrant bar scene (12)Show More
- Great food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014The outdoor patio is beautiful, and the service is outstanding. Brunch was delicious, and they serve coffee in the biggest mugs I've ever seen! Great place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly wonderfulMishVIPDined on 8/30/2014A perfect summer night, under the stars, a French waiter, fabulous food......better than the South of France.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth the price or tripOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014the food is very expensive compare to its quality, it is beautifully decorated, but everyone is seated too tightly and the food is not really up to the rank the restaurant is supposed to haveSpecial Features:
- Always a great experience!ScottiePVIPDined on 8/29/2014Been here several times. The service is always amazing as are the food and drinks! This was the first time I saved room for dessert. It won't be the last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowLordDerbyshireDined on 8/29/2014I have heard this was a great place but it still bowled me over, from the fresh roses on every table to the waiters flowery ties everything is just right. There is something for everyone on the menu and even though we were on our way to fly back to the uk we managed to sample the deserts ! AMAZING. I would recomend anyone to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ServiceTrueChicagoanFoodieDined on 8/28/2014Everyone was so pleasant and helpful - I really enjoyed our time. We were a group of three and didn't like where we were seated. Very uncomfortable but everything else was perfect.Special Features:
- Must do at least once!JenniferDined on 8/28/2014Visiting from Toronto. A must do at least once. On the border of being pricy for what you get, but ok. Mojito's were the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv itcupcakeVIPDined on 8/28/2014I actually liked this location a bit more than the LA location. The food was great, love the energy, it's a great hotspot, friendly staff, good music. I will be coming back. I actually went one night for a bday celebration for the first time and loved it so much I came the next day for dinner with other friends. The beef carpaciooooooooo YummmmSpecial Features:
- Delicious celebrationSeekingthebestDined on 8/28/2014I took my friend there this week to celebrate her birthday. It was very special and she loves the setting. Delicious food and courteous service was also appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful dining experienceBarbieDined on 8/28/2014We absolutely love The Ivy!!! The food is great and the service is spectacular. Be sure to save room for desert. The Ivy Sundae is the best dessert ever😀.Special Features:
- Amazing in every wayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/27/2014There's a reason this restaurant is one of the hottest restaurants in the city!!! The Decour is amazing, the goat cheese bread they start you with is incredible and the hot salad was one of the best things I've ever had!! Great place to go for a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YanaDined on 8/26/2014The outdoor patio is nice and cozy, though doesn't have enough room. The food is good, but really overpriced. Desserts are usual and too sweet to my taste. The place is full of tourists.Special Features:
- Loved ItOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/25/2014The staff is amazing, helpful, pleasant, polite, down to Earth. The setting is beautiful. The food was above what I expected from quality to presentation to taste. Would frequent if I lived in LA.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestjjschaumDined on 8/25/2014Such a lovely place.....loved every minute of it. The Service, the food, the staff. and it is the most wonderful, peaceful, beautiful place.Special Features:
- It's the IvyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Fun celebrity hotspot, getting touristy but hey we were tourists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never going backDee18Dined on 8/23/2014The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and the food is good but the way our waiter mislead us was very bad. The restaurant, or more specifically, the waiter literally cheated us in the cheque. Giving us completely different prices than the ones listed ON THE MENU! Double pricing the steak prices without even letting us know that there is a price difference other than the one on the menu! Let alone adding some stuff of his own on the dishes, without us asking, and listing them on the bill! The food was good but i would never go back to such a deceitful restaurant.Special Features:
- CarolBDined on 8/23/2014I have been to the Ivy many times, and am afraid that they are resting on their laurels. While our server was very efficient in bringing us our entree, he forgot the order of guacamole that we ordered. We let this pass, (in fact we did not even bring it up), but the entree's that we had were less than spectacular for the cost. I had the shrimp tacos, that while the shrimp was cooked to perfection, everything on the plate was cold. The rice and beans were not imaginative, which you would expect when paying $28.00 for the dish, and the small splat of gucamole was not even seasoned. The other people ordered the cobb salad, which had ample amounts of blue cheese but little else. Over All...Very Disappointing.Special Features:
- Worth the hypeDScottDined on 8/23/2014Well they pack people in,a bit tight but the hustle and bustle and good vibes is so much fun! Waiters are dressed in whites jeans and pink shirts all look so clean and fresh and well groomed.... Gorgeous massive bouquets of roses every where! No star sitings but we all know those are staged for the stars personal publicity! Valet guys were awesome and so friendly! Over all fun fun fun! One bit of advice LEAVE the kids at home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Great food along with excellent atmostphere come with this very famous placeSpecial Features:
- Blast at the IvyDebOliDined on 8/21/2014We met some friends and had a wonderful upbeat time and great Food The vibe was pumping We all loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ivy ExperienceWhitlyn271Dined on 8/21/2014Had a wonderful lunch at The Ivy. My family loved it. The food was amazing and the drinks were great too! After our free champagne and iced tea we had other mixed drinks that were great. My kids loved the outdoor patio too! Although we didn't see any stars, its a great place to people watch! I wod definitely go when in LA. The only complaint is that it is very expensive. So plan to open the wallet when you go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DrFoodieDined on 8/21/2014Great food, fast service..a little cramped seating..enjoyed my lunch with familySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely afternoonFoodprettyDined on 8/19/2014perfect spot for after work cocktail. the drinks are refreshing, lovely, and delicious.Special Features:
- The BestHockeycanadaDined on 8/18/2014Service was great and food was better ...what more can you ask for The Back ribs were the best i have ever had...all our meals were fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfect!FoodiePoodieDined on 8/18/2014The wait staff was phenomenal, food was great and all the colorful furniture and fresh flowers were so lively and happy!! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mjltVIPDined on 8/17/2014Beautiful spot. Excellent service. Food was way overpriced for the level of quality. Very average food.Special Features:
- Worst service ever!!!!BoogegeDined on 8/16/2014Came all the way to SF 8/12/14and excited to try The Ivy.the service is slow considering we are the 1st customer that day.we ordered french toast and steak to share.While eating my frnch toast my husband saw a dead fly on the plate. We immediately called the attention of our server and told us verbatim "well,you chose to seat outside". I mean how rude!!! We are expecting an apology but to no avail...i got the check and the server handed us a small box of cookies and said "here's a box of cookies for the dead fly". My husband is soo furious...i mean we don't expect a box of cookies to compensate the dead fly.what we need is a proper apology.ended up not eating the food and left because we can't take the rudeness and the dead fly..worst!!!!
- Great for LunchFromPAtoLADined on 8/16/2014Gets really crowded but is a cute little place with good food. Nice time with a good group of friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Home RunFridaynightlightsDined on 8/15/2014These are simply the best waiters in the city. Their service is always very consistent and the food is always great…very fresh. The Ivy Gimlet is the best drink in the entire city…period. I suggest the double because you won't have just one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening meal at the IvylilirishgalDined on 8/15/2014The Ivy is a gorgeos restaurant with flowers all around you. The atmosphere is great for any occasion. They serve you champagne upon arriving. The food was great and our waiter and other staff was determined that we enjoyed everything there. I highly recommend the cookies! They were delicious!Special Features:
- Cute restaurant with mediocre foodFirouDined on 8/13/2014A cute and charming restaurant with ok food. From time to time I return usually because an out of town friend insists because he/she has heard there could be a possibility of celebrity spotting. Every time I acknowledge how lovely the decor and the ambience is and every time I am struck by how mediocre the food can be. I ordered caesar salad as appetizer and asked the waiter if it was a "real" caesar or a "fake" one. He assured me it was the real deal. I was surprised that they when they brought it, they combined it with my second dish - a side order a almost wilted lettuce with no better a caesar dressing than any chain restaurant. but when I mentioned it to the waiter, he shrugged it off instead of offering to make amends.
- cosy outsideSwed1Dined on 8/12/2014i liked what i ordered but My friend wasnt that happy with her mexikan dish. They sure put alot of food on your plate, maybe a little too mutch if you ask us. The service was Great and we had a very Nice and friendly waitor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Restaurant!LisiDined on 8/12/2014Food was great, variety, fast service, friendly staff, amazing smell in bathroom! Totally worth spending.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over ratedFlavioDined on 8/12/2014The menu needs a big change... This place has become Over rated and over priced
- BHFoodieDined on 8/10/2014Our first time to the IVY and we were not disappointed. The food and service were outstanding. My only disappointment was the lack of a dress code. I did not appreciate eating in very close proximity of a gentlemen dressed is a $2 tank top with cargo shorts and tennis shoes.Special Features:
- Vibrant and charmingCavi2Dined on 8/10/2014The Ivy was a perfect place to meet a long lost friend. The food, service and atmosphere blended to perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Yes there are a lot of tourists now but the place is still exceptional, a fantastic menu, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- La favGeemajorDined on 8/9/2014I have all my meeting and late lunches here good job helping me close the dealsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It is still a GEM....diningdivaDined on 8/9/2014The Ivy in Beverly Hills remains one of the most delightful restaurants in all of Los Angeles. There must have been 50 dozen multi colored vases of roses all over the site...and the bright colored walls, happy floral pillows, beautiful garden feeling brighten everyone's day the minute they arrive. I had the roasted garden veggie salad with lobster...to die for. Our group also shared a banana split...homemade ice cream and divine sauces...excellent. Can't wait to go back. It's fabulous.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/8/2014The Belgian waiter was so pushy. We'd been seated for no longer than 10 seconds when he asked what we wanted to order, and was annoyed when we said we'd like to have a look at the menu first. The earliest we could book was 9.15pm so we decided to eat dinner elsewhere beforehand and have drinks and dessert at The Ivy. He got really angry at us and asked if we'd told them that before coming. He made a big song and dance about it all and then decided it would be ok. We then heard him giving the woman at the table next to us a hard time because she only ordered a salad and no starter. Complete lack of customer service. If you get seated with him, ask to have someone else serve you!