The Inn at Cedar Falls
21190 State Route 374
Logan, OH 43138Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
The Inn at Cedar Falls
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.innatcedarfalls.com/
- Phone: 7403807489
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 1:30pm Spring, Summer and Fall, Friday - Sunday: 11:30am - 1:30pm during the Winter
Dinner: By Reservation Only
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Doug Manfrin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private dining space, The Gathering Place, is partially built from an 1840′s log cabin, and is environmentally green. It boast gorgeous views of the Hocking Hills and plenty of warm, natural light filtering into its large meeting & special event room. The Gathering Place is quaint enough for dinner parties as small as 7 and large enough to accommodate groups up to 49. With an attached parking area and private bathrooms, this room is perfect for your birthday, anniversary or wedding celebration.
- Private Party Contact: Misty Rigney 7403857489
A word from The Inn at Cedar Falls
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls provides a casual,fine dining experience in the Hocking Hills, offering superb gourmet meals. Located on the Inn property in its original 1840′s log cabins, the Inn restaurant seats 45 people in the log cabins. The cabins are quaint and intimate with most tables accommodating 1-2 couples. We have a few tables that can host a maximum of six people. Larger parties are welcome to reserve The Gathering Place. Also, we feature a large, seasonal outdoor dining area. Food is extraordinaire with a casual atmosphere and each season the Inn presents a new menu. Our chefs use the finest fresh ingredients, featuring much that is locally grown in the Hocking Hills. Our guests have given Executive Chef Doug and the restaurant their seal of approval.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
The Inn at Cedar Falls - Best Restaurants in Logan ›
The Inn at Cedar Falls reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (43)romantic (42)fit for foodies (26)great for outdoor dining (25)scenic view (24)notable wine list (23)neighborhood gem (12)great for brunch (7)good for groups (6)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014The service for breakfast was slow on one morning. Our orders were given to the table next to us and we had to wait for them to put the order in again. Also the evening meal was a disappointment. I ordered the scallops and they were cold when delivered. I don't think the inside of them was cooked. I sent the meal back and the second time was not much better. The third time was a success and they were finally cooked and warm on the inside. Needless to say I received my cooked meal long after my husband had finished his filet. It's a good thing we were not in a hurry.Special Features:
- Deliciously quaintdinnerbellDined on 10/13/2014This is a very quaint, romantic restaurant nestled in Hocking Hills. The food was absolutely delicious! You can't be in a hurry though because there is a single chef who prepared each order individually, but it was worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the price really.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/13/2014The food was not good enough for the price tag. I have had much better meals for $10 a plate. Next time we vacation in Hocking Hills I will just plan on cooking more meals in our cabin rather than eating here.Special Features:
- Charmingl84ad8Dined on 10/10/2014We really enjoyed our stay at the inn. The food was delicious and the wait staff, very attentive. The inn and restaurant are ideal for a relaxing, charming, woodsy get away. We would highly recommend a visit. Well worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencehockinghillstravelersDined on 10/9/2014My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at the Inn. The food was great and the old log cabins were a very attractive place for dining. The chocolate pumpkin pie was fantastic! We would go back there again the next time we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Gem in the HillsDinner4JandSDined on 10/6/2014We made reservations to celebrate our anniversary and were not disappointed! We were pleasantly surprised to be able to talk with the chefs as they prepared meals. This gave us a chance to ask specifics about entres we were interested in which made decision making much easier. Scallops were excellent and the butternut ravioli a unique Fall meal. The mixed berry cobbler was a fabulous dessert choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding destination restaurantajaxVIPDined on 9/28/2014The restaurant at the Inn at Cedar Falls is well worth the over 1 hour drive from Columbus. It is near Old Man's Cave in the beautiful Hocking Hills. The restaurant is warm and inviting, quiet, with comfortable seating. Service was outstanding as was each of the following food items: spinach salad, house salad, roast chicken squash ravioli, grilled tuna, and sides of squash and wild rice. Similarly crème brulee and mixed berry cobbler were delicious. Four of us each thought it was the best restaurant we'd been to in some time.Special Features:
- A good anniverysary pickcanucky82Dined on 9/28/2014My husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary here on September 28. The service was prompt and it was a lovely setting- log cabin style updated in an upscale manner. We were seated in a side room - very intimate. The food was quite expensive, but was delicious. I had the seared tuna and my husband had the scallops. If celebrating a special occasion or just wanted a fancy night out, this is your place. Be prepared for the bill, though!Special Features:
- A must for a food lovers!simps10Dined on 9/26/2014My husband and I stayed her for our 10 anniversary last weekend. It was a first visit to the restaurant for the both of us. Since we stayed at the lodge, we were able to have two dinners and two breakfasts at the restaurant. The food was some of the best that I have had. I am one that is willing to pay for food, if it is worth it...This food is worth it! The first night I had the scallops with a lemongrass sauce...amazing. My husband had the sesame coated tuna along with a bowl of butternut squash and apple soup. Both were outstanding. I ended up having the tuna the second night for dinner along with one of the best beet soups I have ever had. This is a must if you are in the area and love good quality, locally sourced food.Special Features:
- Charming gemJoganrayDined on 9/14/2014My husband and I came here for our 10th anniversary. The Inn at Cedar Creek made it a memorable one. This upscale restaurant in just the perfect log cabin in the hills. Our dinner was the perfect finish to a day of hiking.Special Features:
- Excellent food and presentation.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Quiet and romantic. A little on the expensive side, but when celebrating a special occasion, you can overlook that small detail. Especially when the food is so good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but not greatChillOrGrillDined on 9/13/2014We celebrated our parents 55th anniversary with cabins at the Inn and dinner reservations. We were seated right away, but we really wanted a later dinner time- even with our planning months in advance we had to settle for a 5:30 dining time- that turned out to be fine. The staff we encountered were great ( especially Melissa) and the restaurant is comfortable. Most of us had the steak, and it tasted fine...just not great. Wine selection ok- not great. Sides fine, and dessert as well. I guess I expected a "wow" night and weekend, but we could have grilled out at home and visited the Hocking Hills area over the weekend and saved ourselves a bunch of money for what we got. Just disappointed.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014We enjoyed the location and ambiance of this venue. The food was very good. The Wisconsin cheese and olive tapenade appetizer was really good. We enjoyed the different breads and crackers to try this on. My husband had the best fillet he's had in a long time, cooked to perfection. I had the airline chicken, which was very good. I did not care for the gnocchi, it was very sticky. Luckily, you will have room for dessert! Keep in mind, people will be walking through the dining room all the time if another event is going on. That's just the way the building is set up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DediDined on 9/7/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and the Inn at Cedar Falls was a perfect choice for this occasion . It's beautiful inside and outside, very romantic, the food and service were excellent. We'll definitely recommend this restaurant . We are giving it the 5 stars.Special Features:
- ok...but not what we rememberedDavis090101Dined on 8/30/2014We have visited the Inn at Cedar falls on 3 occassions. The first a Happy find; the second a fantastic meal with great memories...so it seemed perfect to celebrate our 13th anniversary. The restaurant has switched chefs...and to be fair; it seemed many were enjoying their meals. We were a bit disappointed. The waitress did not get my drink order correct. Having a shellfish/seafood allergy I found my choices VERY limited. The salad came in house and ceasar. With only lemon vinegarette or Ceasar dressing, my only choice was the house salad; it kind of tasted like lemonade dressing? The pasta was fair..but nothing I HAVE to have again; we ended up skipping dessert. All in all...it was a very expensive dinner I left hungry from.Special Features:
- Good food, limited menuRichHDined on 8/30/2014The food was good, but entree choices were limited to one each of pasta, beef, pork, fish and chicken. That sounds like a lot, but if you are in the mood for beef but don't like the preparation -- or want a smaller dish -- you're out of luck.
- Perfect Dinner for TwoTrvLvrDined on 8/30/2014I had been a few time before as a kid with my parents and returned this summer with my boyfriend and per the usual The Inn at Cedar Falls did NOT disappoint. The food was impeccable and in the ten years since I've been there they have been maintained an authentic and tranquil atmosphere perfect for a romantic dinner for two or to bring your friends or family. I will return here every time I visit Hocking Hills!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- restaurant near Hocking Hills ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/22/2014Great food and very nice people. We ate here Friday and Saturday during our stay. It was very close to Cedar Grove Lodging where we stayed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerbirthdaygirlDined on 8/21/2014For a special dinner while at Hocking Hills, this was the place with great ambience-quiet,quaint and scenic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what we expectedkrrothfussDined on 7/28/2014We were expecting a very romantic dinner for two after our wedding and it was anything but. We were seated at patio furniture with people on both sides. There were only three couples in the whole place. The food was over priced and the portions were tiny. We were very disappointed in the whole experience.Special Features:
- optikVIPDined on 7/18/2014We discovered this restaurant a year ago and have been back regularly. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded expectations!NewLife7Dined on 7/12/2014Selecting a special retreat to celebrate a monumental change in one's life is never easy, but God led us to the perfect place at The Inn at Cedar Falls. We had no idea how picturesque the area was, nor did we realize how we would be treated to the best cottage and food we have experienced in a very long time. The atmosphere is priceless. Perfect for romance and relaxation. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible.AMooreDined on 7/11/2014Added chicken to a salad and they charged me full price of the entree but did not get the sides. Terrible experience all around.Special Features:
- Great Night OutHockinghillsfanDined on 7/11/2014We were looking for a place that would have fine dining and a warm atmosphere, the Inn at Cedar Falls fit the bill. The ambience was inviting. The staff was friendly and helpful. My husband enjoyed the nice selection of craft beers. Our dinner was delicious Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NictdineNicetodineDined on 7/10/2014The filet mignon was excellent the service was perfect the always knew when to bring your next item. The roof top garden was a wonderful place to relax before the wonderful diner. My hat goes off to the chef and the many perfessionals that work there thank you so much for the wonderful experience dSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner Reviewsiefker23Dined on 7/9/2014Dinner at The Inn at Cedar Falls was very good. The Inn has a spectacular drink list, from wine, Ohio craft beer, to desert drinks. Also very willing to make any special concoctions that you may request. Menu is simple, but contains some very nice choices. Limited selection on starters. Fantastic desert options, you may need to ask as they are not listed on the menu. Overall, great place, great food, very enjoyable dinner and atmosphere. Be sure to walk the grounds, beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- happytravelerDined on 7/6/2014My husband and I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner at The Inn at Cedar Falls. We were on a weekend trip and ate there the entire time. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly and attentive. Would go there again, if in the area.Special Features:
- hawking hills vacamrsbDined on 7/5/2014We found this place in the info given to us by Old Man's Cave Chalets (where we stayed). We went for dinner to the restaurant and for massages, to the spa. The whole place was adorable. Great ambiance. The service at the gift shop and restaurant were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love this place.FoodiefanaticDined on 7/4/2014The Inn at Cedar Falls is a gem, about one hour and fifteen minutes from Columbus. This restaurant and inn, built from the ground up by dedicated people over several years, is one of a kind. If you've never been, please put it on your food/travel bucket list. A beautiful, calm getaway for a meal, an overnight or long weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 7 reviews are from the The Inn at Cedar Falls reviews archive.
- Perfect RomanceToskrDined on 6/23/2014A wonderful evening in a wonderful spot! I had the veal chop, my husband had the filet & we shared the cheese & olive tampenade starter & the peanut butter creme brulee for dessert. Everything was delicious and our server perfectly balanced attentiveness with giving us time to enjoy our meal. It says a lot when even the side dishes are amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining Delight!TourismPartnerDined on 6/14/2014My family, guests and I had a wonderful experience at the restaurant this past weekend. Our children were beautifully accommodated and treated as special guests. Our meals were divine, and the service was exquisite! Since I am in the travel and tourism world myself, I especially took note how the waitstaff asked each table during breakfast what they had planned for the day and if they needed travel directions. The same was repeated during dinner asking diners about their day and what they liked best. Such a lovely added touch to our stay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointment at the InnQueenzillaDined on 6/4/2014Everything before and after the entree was delicious. My sister had a filet that had a large portion of fat-not what one would expect from a five star restaurant. My tilapia was beautifully cooked but bland. Both entrees in fact were perfectly cooked but had no seasoning whatsoever! The rice and mashed potatoes also lacked so much as salt and pepper. I would have complained but since only the vegetable of the day was seasoned it seemed the blandness was intended. The appetizer was great, the service excellent and the dessert was terrific. It's bad enough to have to hike across a steep gravel driveway in the rain and cross a state highway to dine without having meals fit only for a senior citizen without taste buds. Sad.Special Features:
- Amazing!DarcelDined on 5/18/2014I reserved a table for dinner to top off the last night of a perfect vacation for my daughter and I. We are both in the culinary field and can say without a doubt dinner was worth bragging about!! AMAZING! The filet mignon was so tender it melted like butter, I highly recommend the Inn at Cedar Falls and will definitely be returning on my next trip to Hocking HillsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overall goodspecialnightDined on 5/17/2014The waiter was very nice. The food was good, especially mashed potatoes. My husband wasn't fond of the rice, but liked the scallops. One problem, found out next day my daughter ordered wine and extras for our anniversary that we didn't receive. She did this because she knew the restaurant is more than we normally spend for a dinner out. Overall a good experience, but sad we didn't get all the extras.Special Features:
- Favorite destination diningcarrieanne49Dined on 5/9/2014I have been to the Inn many times, with family and friends, and have never been disappointed. Their focus is to provide their customers with wonderful dining in a warm, welcoming, cozy atmosphere. Everyone I have introduced to Terry and Ellen's Hocking Hills treasure has returned on their own - they have fallen in love with it just as I have! The staff truly goes the extra mile to ensure that their visitors have a wonderful experience. On our recent visit, the lobster bisque and the coffee-encrusted filet mignon were spectacular.Special Features:
- Quiet peaceful dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/29/2014Quaint log cabin/tavern inn restaurant serves fine dining. Extensive wine list and local craft beers. Slow paced dinner with exquisite menu choices, filet mignon, veal chop, scallops. Tried something different each night. Service was outstanding. Beautiful surroundings of Hocking Hills.Special Features: