The Inn at Bay Fortune
758 Route 310
Souris, PE C0A 2B0Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
The Inn at Bay Fortune
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.innatbayfortune.com/pages.cfm?page=dining
- Phone: 8886873745
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30PM - 8:30PM. Sunday: 5:00PM - 8:30PM.
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Domenic Serio
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room
- Private Party Facilities: Dinner at the Inn at Bay Fortune Chef's Table in the kitchen. This opportunity is available on a reservation basis only for but one (2 to 8 people) party per evening. You will dine in our private glass walled room as you experience the energy of the kitchen. This is your opportunity to come and say to Chef Domenic /Seiro "cook for me" and enjoy seven (7 - 10 or 12) courses prepared as you watch. Each member of Team Cuisine will deliver a course with a description of what he/she has just prepared. Be prepared for a comfortable progression of tastes with your evening's entertainment unfolding before your eyes and palate. A deposit is required to book the Chef's Table.
- Private Party Contact: The InnKeeper 8886873745
A word from The Inn at Bay Fortune
Our dining room is one of the highest rated in Maritime Canada and recognized as one of Canada's best. Our contemporary creative cuisine is recognized for its lively combinations and detailed methods. The Inn's emphasis on Island products is reflected in an intensely regional cooking style that captures the essence of Prince Edward Island with "Farm to Table" making The Inn At Bay Fortune a culinary destination. Join us for a relaxed evening's entertainment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Inn at Bay Fortune - Best Restaurants in Souris ›
The Inn at Bay Fortune reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (3)romantic (1)scenic view (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- PEI's bestdistanttomDined on 9/18/2014Been coming back for 23 years. Always excellent. Have eaten all over the U.S. and the world. The food and ambience are top notch.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the The Inn at Bay Fortune reviews archive.
- avoid at all costsOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/30/2013they changed the listed price of the bottle of wine, after it was served. the food was bland, overpriced and cold.
- Thanks for listing with Open TableDomEnicDined on 9/2/2012We stopped here on our last evening of our visit to PEI. What a great choice! Beautiful grounds, attentive service and delicious food. We especially liked the visit from the dessert chef, who wanted to know how we liked her newest dessert. We were discussing our reservation and learned that the restaurant had just listed with Open Table. Thank goodness it had- otherwise we might not have discovered this lovely place. Looking forward to dining here again next year!Special Features: