The HUB-Gig Harbor
1208 26th Ave NW
Gig Harbor, WA 98335Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The HUB-Gig Harbor
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thehubrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (253) 853-1585
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm.
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from The HUB-Gig Harbor
Part of Harmon Brewing Company’s growing list of neighborhood family restaurants, The Hub restaurant brand has been a favorite for Tacomans and their friends and families since 2008, when the flagship North Tacoma location opened its doors. Soon after its launch, The Hub’s open, casual, yet business-friendly atmosphere, as well as its expertly prepared, five-star cuisine caught on quickly within the local Tacoma community, giving The Hub brand a reputation across the south sound as a favorite go-to. Today, The Hub in Tacoma is considered one of the area’s premier community pub-style restaurants, with its convenient Stadium District location serving as host for dozens of social events each year and home base for the Harmon Bike Club.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The HUB-Gig Harbor reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
scenic view (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- goodtimes4usDined on 11/9/2014Went for breakfast as a party of four. Easy to find as there are a ton of directional signs. We have eaten at The Hub in Tacoma so we are familiar with the menu. However one person in our party is quite picky. We all had a wonderful time, great food and service. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceGHdinerDined on 10/4/2014The service has always been on the slow side but tolerable. The last visit, an uncrowded Friday night, will probably be our final one. We were seated immediately and ordered within 10 minutes. The salads came about an hour after that, but not all of the salads at once. Then we had to ask for silverware. Meanwhile, the kids had practically eaten their entire salads with their hands because it took 10 minutes for someone to bring silverware. Another 20 minutes or so went by and still no entrees. After one and a half hours I found the manager and the food came immediately. It was obvious by the look of the cheese and the temperature of the food that it had been under lights for some time. The manager was courteous and apologetic.
- A good addition to the areaScooterDined on 9/21/2014The Hub is a lively place in a fun location. Food and service quality were quite good; would certainly go back again. Noise level is a bit high, and ambiance, other than location, is simply lacking. Good for family fare.Special Features:
- Glad to have the HUB in Gig HarborRicemanDined on 8/31/2014The overall restaurant scene in Gig Harbor is poor. The Hub was nice for a brew pub type place and I'm pleased that it is here and will be back for sure often. My only complaint was the fries. I had the fish n chips and the fish was great, but the fries were very soggy. I wanted to ask to have them freshened up, but didn't.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the The HUB-Gig Harbor reviews archive.