4455 E Camelback
Phoenix, AZ 85018Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.foxrc.net/
- Phone: 6024298020x
- Hours of Operation:
XV Coffee Shop
Monday - Friday: Opens at 6:30am
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Wolven
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.
- Private Party Contact: Keri Mahoney 4807512202x
A word from The Henry
Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Henry - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
The Henry reviews from OpenTable diners
250 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (137)neighborhood gem (126)hot spot (122)good for groups (95)great for lunch (90)vibrant bar scene (81)special occasion (75)great for outdoor dining (71)great for brunch (59)romantic (36)notable wine list (32)late-night find (23)kid-friendly (14)scenic view (12)Show More
- Great food and cocktailsmissamyyoungDined on 10/18/2014Nice to bring a mix of friends from serious meat eaters to vegetarians and have everyone leave happy with the thoughtful dishes. Great cocktail list, too!Special Features:
- Yum!GoCarbGirlDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed all of it--great service, excellent food, and we got to see the end of the football game! Whatever the system is at The Henry--it works!Special Features:
- Third Time and Still CharmedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2014We discovered The Henry entirely through serendipity. What a great find! We love everything about this restaurant, from the interesting and creative menu selections to the exceptional service. We've recommended The Henry to several friends and will continue to enjoy it ourselves for just about any occasion. Another Sam Fox home run!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/17/2014The chef continues to be creative with the menu. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Love the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2014I have dined with you several times and brought guests.....Everyone has enjoyed it. Atmosphere, food, and service.Special Features:
- The Henry Never DisappointsFormerChescoCommishVIPDined on 10/15/2014The Henry never disappoints. Although I had only the chopped salad -- it was exceptional. The outside tables -- and service -- are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FRC is getting betterEluqVIPDined on 10/15/2014The place, as all FRC is really nice. The food, as all FRC is meh. The avocado toast was pretty good, though. With a hint of smoked flavor was really interesting. The short rib was fair but nothing memorable. There's a coffee bar inside the place which adds a nice touch. The Butcher was good. I had also a home made soda (pineapple) which was really tasteful. This place is a little pricey for what you get. I talked to a friend of mine about this place and she said that when she went there were bugs everywhere. When she said that I remembered that while I was waiting for my friend I saw a tiny spider descending and landing right at my table. Yes, I wacked it. Shame on me. If you don't expect much, this is a nice place. CheersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place for lunchDiningDivaDined on 10/13/2014great lunch spot; excellent service and interesting menu. Love the clubby ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now one of my favorites!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Atmosphere and Service were excellent. Will definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect start every Sunday morning!BizBag1VIPDined on 10/12/2014This is our favorite Sunday morning activity! The cocktails are fabulous and we always have the carrot cake pancakes as an appetizerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuntSueDined on 10/11/2014super trendy in Arcadia. good parking, fun menu...our party of 4 tried the popovers, a number of appies and smaller dinners - very good! sitting near kitchen was kinda noisy - will sit more forward next time. good for people watching - dress like you're cool!Special Features:
- LarryDined on 10/11/2014Pay more attention to detail. Coffee was served cold.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014A great neighborhood place to have a drink, meet friends, or have a wonderful dinner. Outdoor dining has great ambiance and the food was spectacular. They even have a coffee shop inside open for breakfast and lunch!Special Features:
- Consistently good!VarietyDined on 10/9/2014Love the patio, service attentive but not overbearing, parking great and food pretty good. I had ordered the Branzino which I'm very familiar with.. And it was over cooked..but they were good about making it right by preparing another order fairly quickly. I plan to return next week!Special Features:
- Arcadia hot spotGaelDined on 10/6/2014Server was great. Wine list was appallingly over-priced. Tastes were creative but a little too salty. I would give it a second chance. Clearly the target market is young upwardly mobile professionals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New FavoriteJessicaGDined on 9/30/2014We will definitely return. The food was delicious. We shared the Fries with Parmesan and Truffle Oil, and the Roasted Brussels Sprouts Caesar. Neither dish was over done, the food shined perfectly. For entrees we had the Roasted Chicken with Mac and Cheese and the Cauliflower Polenta, and the Korean Style Skirt Steak. Both dishes were so good we had a difficult time stopping when full. The cocktail menu has a nice variety, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/30/2014We had a very good experience. The food and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend to anyoneSpecial Features:
- The Henry is great for lunchNEWReviewerDined on 9/30/2014The food was surprisingly good. Thought it would be a boring menu but great scene…turned out it was an interesting menu, well prepared food and a great scene. Bravo to Sam and his team for creating another winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good eating experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Delicious food combined with professional attentive service made our experience at The Henry for lunch a very enjoyable occasion. We will come back again.Special Features:
- Great mennuOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014Restaurant week brought us out. I'm so glad because that Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad was outrageous!Special Features:
- EatouttalottaEatouttalottaDined on 9/25/2014Pork chop was off the charts...cauliflower polenta sooo good. Brussels sprout salad excellence...I love this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with FriendsCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/25/2014Had another delicious lunch with friends at The HenrySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/24/2014Food was OK, however, it was very noisy and difficult to have a conversation. Not sure if I will return
- steveDined on 9/20/2014The restaurant looks new but smaller than it looks on the outside. We came in 10min before our reservation and was told to wait 10min before they seat us although our table was available. That was weird. The drink was good but it took our waiter a good 10min before he first came to our table. We all ordered from the Restaurant Week menu and it took another 10min before our appetizer (smoked salmon salad) came out. It was delicious! Half way through our appetizers, our entrees came out. The pork chops and rotisserie chicken was in good size portion but didn't taste any better than IHOPs or Dennys. For desserts, we had german chocolate and bread pudding and they are both good. In all, our experience was good at the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS- A BIG PLACEMickeyDined on 9/19/2014Loved the food and the charm of the wait staff and management. Lots of detail to the way the food comes out to the kitchen. The wild mushroom tortelli was incredible - the combination of flavors explosively delicious. And the bread pudding -- a must try for bread pudding addicts! They also have a place for private parties which is unique and took the time on a busy night to show me throught it. How does Sam Fox do it time after time?Special Features:
- Mixed experienceTeddy2Dined on 9/19/2014Wonderful food and outstanding service. The only negative was a noise level that made conversation nearly impossible. When will restaurant managers finally understand that as the decible level rises, the enjoyment level declines.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014My wife and I went to the Henry for our 5th anniversary. We have heard a lot of good things about this restaurant. This was our first visit and they hit a home run. I had the skirt steak and it was cooked to perfection, it cut like butter and melted in your mouth. My wife had the chicken, it was crisp on the outside and moist on the inside. The service was spot on. I will be taking friends there in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingInthehoodDined on 9/16/2014My husband is a burger junkie. He was very disappointed…..referred to it as "withered"…… It was also unusually noisy. I had actually been there for lunch the same day and enjoyed it
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014Excellent, Excellent!!! The food was wonderful, service by Steve was terrific!!! My husband and I had a great evening. The staff had great attitudes and Steve our server was just a pleasure! And, of course the food, from the starters to the dessert, just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nelco14Dined on 9/14/2014Excellent food and service. Loved the menu - light, healthy and moderately priced. Will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Average food and stuffy serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014If you're in the mood for consistently average food The Henry is a great place to eat. There is nothing new, exciting, or inventive about the food here. It was good, but that's really the only words I could think of to use. My work/life schedule is insane and I only get out for dinner once a week on average. I want to be wowed, I want it to be worth spending my one night out on a restaurant and The Henry just didn't do it for me. On top of the average food was the robotic and stuffy service. The servers have zero personality, and I can only assume that it due to the strict service regimen set by the managers and Fox Concepts as a whole. A personable and fun server can go a loooooong way.Special Features:
- GreatJboyVIPDined on 9/12/2014The Food lives up to Fox expectations, and the ambience is spectacular. Only consideration you may have is this is not fit for a quiet night out with an energetic bar that will keep the night lively.Special Features:
- Birthday Luncheon A SuccessCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/11/2014A good friend invited me to The Henry to celebrate my birthday. We shared the Prairie Breeze Cheddar Popovers and both ordered the Seasonal Ingredient Salad. We agreed it was the best salad we have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stell1Dined on 9/10/2014Service was kind of slow...Noise level too loud!!! I was dissapointed because wasa birthday party (3 persons) and I requested a quiet place ...too loud and slow service...
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014The atmosphere and service were great.... as well as the food. Will definitely return and tell all my friends about The Henry.Special Features:
- Took a friend to experiencerellenoDined on 9/6/2014This was our second time to The Henry and we took a friend to experience. We love this place. Wish "The Henry" would come to Desert Ridge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very cool place!Erin150VIPDined on 9/6/2014The immediate reaction upon walking in was that this place was super cool and different. The menu was neat and the food was delicious. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseRocketRobDined on 9/6/2014Recommended by a friend and in our monthly try something new motto, we set up reservations. The decor was quite comfortable and we were pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality of the menu choices. Tried appetizer through dessert and salads through seafood. All were done very well and had great flavor and balance. One favorite was the Croissant Bread Pudding dessert. Only service issue was bringing the salad before the appetizer. We stayed a little longer to visit and there was no pressure to clear the the table. Enjoyed it and would certainly recommend a visit.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner with four guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful time. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another winner from FoxLoveFOODVIPDined on 9/3/2014Fabulous food, great atmostphere, well trained friendly servers.Special Features: