4455 E Camelback
Phoenix, AZ 85018Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.foxrc.net/
- Phone: 6024298020x
- Hours of Operation:
XV Coffee Shop
Monday - Friday: Opens at 6:30am
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Wolven
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.
- Private Party Contact: Keri Mahoney 4807512202x
A word from The Henry
Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Henry - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
The Henry reviews from OpenTable diners
293 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (152)neighborhood gem (146)hot spot (126)great for lunch (119)good for groups (101)vibrant bar scene (96)great for brunch (87)special occasion (80)great for outdoor dining (73)notable wine list (36)romantic (34)late-night find (26)kid-friendly (22)scenic view (14)Show More
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014My husband is a burger junkie. He was very disappointed…..referred to it as "withered"…… It was also unusually noisy. I had actually been there for lunch the same day and enjoyed it
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014Excellent, Excellent!!! The food was wonderful, service by Steve was terrific!!! My husband and I had a great evening. The staff had great attitudes and Steve our server was just a pleasure! And, of course the food, from the starters to the dessert, just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nelco14Dined on 9/14/2014Excellent food and service. Loved the menu - light, healthy and moderately priced. Will definitely come back.Special Features:
- Average food and stuffy serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014If you're in the mood for consistently average food The Henry is a great place to eat. There is nothing new, exciting, or inventive about the food here. It was good, but that's really the only words I could think of to use. My work/life schedule is insane and I only get out for dinner once a week on average. I want to be wowed, I want it to be worth spending my one night out on a restaurant and The Henry just didn't do it for me. On top of the average food was the robotic and stuffy service. The servers have zero personality, and I can only assume that it due to the strict service regimen set by the managers and Fox Concepts as a whole. A personable and fun server can go a loooooong way.Special Features:
- GreatJboyVIPDined on 9/12/2014The Food lives up to Fox expectations, and the ambience is spectacular. Only consideration you may have is this is not fit for a quiet night out with an energetic bar that will keep the night lively.Special Features:
- Birthday Luncheon A SuccessCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/11/2014A good friend invited me to The Henry to celebrate my birthday. We shared the Prairie Breeze Cheddar Popovers and both ordered the Seasonal Ingredient Salad. We agreed it was the best salad we have ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- stell1Dined on 9/10/2014Service was kind of slow...Noise level too loud!!! I was dissapointed because wasa birthday party (3 persons) and I requested a quiet place ...too loud and slow service...
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014The atmosphere and service were great.... as well as the food. Will definitely return and tell all my friends about The Henry.Special Features:
- Took a friend to experiencerellenoDined on 9/6/2014This was our second time to The Henry and we took a friend to experience. We love this place. Wish "The Henry" would come to Desert Ridge!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very cool place!Erin150VIPDined on 9/6/2014The immediate reaction upon walking in was that this place was super cool and different. The menu was neat and the food was delicious. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Pleasant SurpriseRocketRobDined on 9/6/2014Recommended by a friend and in our monthly try something new motto, we set up reservations. The decor was quite comfortable and we were pleasantly surprised by the variety and quality of the menu choices. Tried appetizer through dessert and salads through seafood. All were done very well and had great flavor and balance. One favorite was the Croissant Bread Pudding dessert. Only service issue was bringing the salad before the appetizer. We stayed a little longer to visit and there was no pressure to clear the the table. Enjoyed it and would certainly recommend a visit.Special Features:
- Birthday dinner with four guestsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful time. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another winner from FoxLoveFOODVIPDined on 9/3/2014Fabulous food, great atmostphere, well trained friendly servers.Special Features:
- DisappointedHawkeyefoodie99Dined on 9/3/2014I met my friend for dinner and thought the ambience was great, very open concept a mix between modern and vintage. We ordered an appetizer and it was disappointing. We thought the cheese pastry would have more cheese, instead it was simply a hollowed out pastry. We both liked our entrées but we weren't blown away by them. I thought my dish was overpriced but the flavors were nice in the fish. My friend had the chicken which was nice. Our drinks were excellent she loved her Riesling and I enjoyed my cocktail that the waiter recommended. We had the banana peanut butter dessert which was nice. The waiter was attentive. The noise level was a little loud and hard to have a conversation. I would recommend this to get drinks with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!!!YummyDined on 9/2/2014We can't wait to go back. The food was outstanding! We both had salads that were excellent (the Kale and the Chopped) and of course, the pop-overs with interesting butters were to die for. The cobbler dessert was huge for sharing and absolutely delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent ServiceDataDivaJacDined on 9/2/2014Shannon was an outstanding server & extremely attentive! While my party ran late in arriving, she had the perfect balance of checking on me to make sure I had everything I needed without ever making me feel rushed.Special Features:
- Another Foxy RestaurantcytodocDined on 9/1/2014This was our first visit to The Henry and it will not be our last. The place has great vibes and an unique menu. Light appetizers, interesting salads, wholesome burgers or fine dining with a great wine list. Lot of energy but still private enough to have a conversation.Special Features:
- BabsVIPDined on 8/31/2014Second time at The Henry, brought friends who had not been there before, all enjoyed our dinners.Special Features:
- Bit of a let-down on Sat date nite.azmamaDined on 8/30/2014We had high expectations for this place & wanted to go for awhile. We made res. on open table and got a big table but it was in the back, next to the wait station and across from where the expediter stands. Whatever - as long as the food is good, it shouldn't matter. The drinks were good. We had their specialty margarita and vodka/crushed citrus drink. We'd ordered 3 courses to share. The grilled artichoke, the kale salad and the cod. We expected they'd come in 3 courses but they didn't. The artichoke and salad arrived at the same time which made us feel rushed. The artichoke was cold on the inside. They sent a new one. They work hard on damage control. The salad was great but the cod was only warm. Not hot. Probably won't go back.
- Dinner August 30LoveToEatDined on 8/30/2014First time at the Henry. Great atmosphere, great food and reasonably priced. Service was very good, not rushed at all with great recommendations from our waiter. We are nearing the end of our vacation here in AZ but and are planning anther visit before we leave on Saturday. Highly recommend The Henry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but loudJackDined on 8/30/2014I suggest you try and get a table away from the bar unless you do not mind the extra noise. If I was alone I would sit at the bar but seating is limited. Food was good but not not great, drinks were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sam Fox Are you Watching?DoctorKDined on 8/24/2014If you are you must be pleased with your new creation. Will want to return for dinner and am visibly again thisnFridaybwith another friend for breakfast to share the experience with her. Kudos! Great concepts ..The Henry and the Flower Child Leonora KetyerSpecial Features:
- We LOVE the HenryFredBDined on 8/22/2014Like all the Fox Restaurants, the food, service and atmosphere at The Henry is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbearably LoudrxmarilynrxVIPDined on 8/19/2014I will never return to this restaurant without a pair of earplugs; the noise level is deafening; you have to shout at your companion or wait staff just to be heard! Food was good but pricey for what you get; more of a place to be seen! Nothing special!Special Features:
- The Henry for dinnerScottsdalePhilDined on 8/13/2014First time at the Henry, for our anniversary. Impressed by the level of knowledge of our waiter, Shane, and the simple variety of the menu. Short Ribs and Gemeli pasta dishes were outstanding, as were the cheese puffs and the chop salad. Vibrant environment on a Wednesday night, both dining and the bar. Parking is a bit of a hassle given the tight lot in front and remainder of available parking well in the back of the facility parking lot. Valet might be a nice option at the dinner hour. All in all, a great experience, once in the front door. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must place to be...love conceptGaliDined on 8/13/2014A must place to be...love the concept and location is greatSpecial Features:
- ServiceSBM1Dined on 8/11/2014The service was great and quick. We were in & out in less then 60 minutes.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Really great restaurant! One of my new favorite places.Special Features:
- Great evening celebration!pabloairDined on 8/9/2014We had a great time on our inaugural visit. The hostesses greeted us and kept us informed on the status of our reservation. The bartender acknowledged us when we walked up and was very observant when anyone needed anything in spite of the number of patrons in the area. We were seated very close to our reservation time. Our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable and very friendly. The recommendations were excellent, but the portions were not large. Our dining experience was relaxed, unrushed and very pleasant. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The HenryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food tasted amazing, but small portions. Service was slow. Too busy. The place was way too loud to have conversations at your tableSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/8/2014Outstanding dining experience. Four great dishes. Smoked Norwegian Salmon (over the top) Mediterranean Branzino, Peanut Butter Banana Cake (crazy good). Only thing I could be critical of is the limited wine list.Special Features:
- Great food, fun atmosphereMaryygVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had great food and excellent service. We started with the avacado toasts, which were different and delightful. My husband had the beat salad, which he said was qnuite good. I had the scallop special, which was fantastic. The restaurant is very noisy, however, it was hard to hear the waiter. When the weather cools down, the patio is a great place to sit.Special Features:
- Fun and tastyjuliewilliamsonDined on 8/7/2014We visited The Henry for a late weekday lunch. Perfect time to go as it was quieter by the time we got our food. Loud but fun initially. We had Chopped Salad, Buttermilk Chicken sandwich and Quinoa Tacos. All were fabulous, we did not leave a bite on our plates. Then shared the Bread Pudding which was incredible. All and all a great experienceSpecial Features:
- Great food, Great Customer Service!InLuvDined on 8/5/2014Was my first time to this restaurant and I will definately go back. Must try the signature pop-overs....delish! I had the salmon dinner and everything about it was spectacular. Customer service was awesome from the minute I walked in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Henry - A mixed bagFrequentRestaurantDinerDined on 8/3/2014Five of us arrived for a special birthday dinner having made reservations a month prior and noting our special occasion. We all enjoyed different appetizers, had excellent entrees and had four different desserts. We had several different wines. The food was outstanding. The decor is creative and interesting. The service for our special occasion was so disappointing that we don't expect to return.Special Features:
- Great .... Again!PNGSctsdaleVIPDined on 8/3/2014We are repeat customers of The Henry. Just wish we lived closer but it is worth the drive down from Kierland. Food is excellent & service outstanding. The soup of the day .... Broccoli Cheddar was AMAZING! One of our favorites! Wish we had The Henry up north of PV! We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been there, don't need to go backLovingoodfoodDined on 8/3/2014After trying numerous times to get a dinner reservation at a reasonable hour, to no avail, we decided to go on a Sunday for breakfast, 9 am. From the moment we arrived, we were not impressed. The "hostess stand" was not at the entrance, and we had to ask where to go. No one greeted us like we were welcome guests.... More like an interruption to their busy day. Once seated, our glum waitress, Cheyanne, arrived with no smiles, no welcome, no enthusiasm. Order took forever, had to continually ask for water refills, no bus boys to clear plates, refill glasses, etc. Uncomfortable chairs and noisy. I guess the food was ok, but we left saying no need to go back.
- HopefulahemefoodDined on 8/2/2014The venue was great.. I love the atmosphere and the layout of this place.. Waiter was very friendly and awesome. Potstickers were great paired with cocktails. Things turned worse when entrees came out. My chicken was cold and you could tell with the mac and cheese that it had been sitting a while.. Typically I would of just eaten it but it really wasnt even luke warm.. I had to send it back and waited while my wife ate her food and I filled up on my side of fries.. Food then came out again and they gave me a new dish which was hot this time.. Unfortunately, wasnt that hungry anymore after all the fries and eating bites of my wife's salad.. It was unfortunate because I thought it was so good at first but then left me with a cold sour taste..Special Features:
- PanacheDined on 8/2/2014We were seated immediately (not one of those "Is your whole party here) & everything was just wonderful! Everything was so fresh. Can't wait to go back & bring more friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another great breakfast.......CowboyJimDined on 8/2/2014another great breakfast with family, the first time we duplicated prior orders for all of us. The last 4-5 times we've mostly continued to experiment with different dishes, as yet we've not run across any that we did not like - but we are finding our favorites.........Special Features: