The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/the-henry.aspx
- Phone: (877) 893-2001
- Hours of Operation:
Daily | 6 AM - 11 AM
Monday - Friday | 11AM - 5PM
Saturday - Sunday | 11AM - 5PM
Daily | 5PM - 10PM
Daily | 10PM - 6AM
Take out is available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
A comfortable setting in energetic surroundings, The Henry offers sophisticated twists on revamped classics 24/7. Dine on cuisine that reinterprets tried-and-true Vegas dishes and sip on classic cocktails infused with modern flavors. Here you’ll enjoy a cultivated atmosphere with a touch of witty charm, with a menu featuring signature dishes including Short Rib Benedict and Pan Roasted Salmon Nicoise. We can accommodate your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or late night group.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (17)fit for foodies (13)great for lunch (12)good for groups (11)late-night find (11)hot spot (7)vibrant bar scene (5)special occasion (4)kid-friendly (3)romantic (2)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Delicious - surprisingly fast & friendlyluv2dineDined on 11/16/2014Luckily we made reservations for 12:00 on a Sunday...we got to the The Henry about 11:40 and there was a quite a long line. THey sat us shortly before 12 and our server was very friendly. We waited less than 10 minutes before our food arrived - they serve breakfast food (I can't remember if it's all day or not - I think so). Anyway I had eggs, toast, chicken sausage and hash browns and my husband had hash and eggs. Very delicious - best hash browns I've ever had!! Would highly recommend making a reservation (not sure how long the wait was if you didn't have one) and the food came surprisingly fast. We sat near the bar so we could see the TVs and the various football games that were going on (a plus for my husband). Would definitely come here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual dinning in the casino areaptmarloweDined on 11/10/2014The restaurant is open to the casino area and is quite noisy. Food is good, try the bacon wrapped meatloaf. the food is family fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small but mighty!rns128VIPDined on 11/10/2014The Henry was a great spot to meet our friends for dinner on our last night in Vegas. The menu was a little smaller than others, but everything on it looked and sounded amazing. I had breakfast for dinner, and it was outstanding! Just what I needed and wanted in a meal. All of our meals were great, the service was extremely helpful and kind, and the atmosphere was nice and relaxed. It was conveniently located within the Cosmopolitan and is somewhere I will definitely return to in the future.Special Features:
- Not a four start placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/10/2014This is a solid three star restaurant. The appetizers were really good but the burgers were lacking flavor. We had the potato skins and they were delicious. If I go back, it would be only to get apps and drinks.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch was Excellent!JohnDined on 11/6/2014Six for brunch after a week in vegas before we headed to the airport. Service was great, food was excellent...a perfect ending to a great trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FredericoDined on 11/5/2014My wife and I went to Henry's three times, two breakfast and one dinner. We went back because your food and service was better than other places we had gone too. Thank you and if we come back to Las Vegas we will keep you in mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over doneOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Build your own burger was well done when asked for medium rare which the server confirmed would be pink, no one came back to check until table was almost done eating
- Great Food and AtmosphereMrBeanDined on 10/27/2014We had a great experience having breakfast daily at The Henry while staying at The Cosmopolitan. The food was consistent and tasted great. Service was spot on, as well. Very Pleased!Special Features:
- beachviewDined on 10/16/2014The food was good wine expensive $16 a glass. The bar across music was way to loud you wanted to eat and leave fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to go!willBEbackDined on 10/15/2014Vince our server was great and patient with a energetic, jet-lagged, starving party of 6! Price points were moderate, higher for some entree selections but we all had burgers or quick eats. The libations were also awesome from the bartender (didn't catch her name).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bait and Switchgoldengate17Dined on 10/14/2014I was e-mailed a solicitation for what appeared to be a comp for two which stated "Redeem at the identity membership booth", where i was given a time-stamped comp (or so i thought). Within seconds of being seated the waiter noticed my "comp slip", removed the menu from my hands, gave my a different menu, and said, "this is the menu for that". After desert the waiter never returned so i left a tip and was walking out when he then presented me with the bill. I was quite surprised and showed my e-mail solicitation to the manager on duty. After reading it she said, "wow, that is misleading" and gave me the phone number of Brian Gress, Promotions Manager. My calls to him have yet to be returned. I paid the bill, feeling victimized.
- Great BreakfastFoodiesDined on 10/12/2014We have breakfast here at least once every trip we make to Vegas! I always get the breakfast burrito, look forward to it every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mrblaseDined on 9/30/2014We had a fixed price coupon with 1 appetizer and dessert to be shared, 2 glasses of wine and 2 entrée's for $40. The stuffed potato skins were very good and plenty for the two of us. The chicken entrée was wonderful and a large portion. Best chicken dinner I've had in years. We also had the fish and chips which was also a large portion of lightly battered and fried cod. Dessert was a very large portion of red velvet cheesecake, another great choice. One of the best dinners we had in Vegas all week and after dinner we both won at the slots.Special Features:
- Fun spot on the strip to eatDinnerDined on 9/27/2014For the price on the strip, the food was really good and the portions were great. Nice spot to eat and people watch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Breakfastn2bspldVIPDined on 9/20/2014Good breakfast place on first floor of the Cosmopolitan. Why not start watching people at breakfast and enjoy perfectly cooked All American favorites. Everything was great, Benedict, eggs, fresh fruit and a smoothie.Special Features:
- Not satisfyingThomasAeDined on 9/11/2014The food and the service is not what you expect for the price. Also, the loud music from the Bond bar right next to the restaurant is disturbing.
- Restaurant WeekredraiderexDined on 8/26/2014Restaurant Week in Las Vegas is always a great opportunity to try out a new restaurant, and The Henry was a good discovery. The meatloaf dish on the Restaurant Week menu was excellent, as was the red velvet cheesecake dessert. The dinner also included two glasses of house wine, but we were upgraded to a very nice Rhone varietal. The large group partying at the bar just outside the restaurant was somewhat distracting, because of the open concept of the restaurant. The food and service, though, were thoroughly enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnackalisiousLvdevvegasDined on 8/20/2014Went to grab a quick snack. The service was friendly and fast with good suggestions from the waiters. I had the fried chicken sandwich with truffel tator tots which I highly recommend then topped off with red velvet cheesecake and the chocolate shake. Good night till trying to get out of the garage!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Casino open air diningRagwomanVIPDined on 7/30/2014Great food for breakfast and we eat there every morning when we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 185 reviews are from the The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Always awesomeRagwomanVIPDined on 7/28/2014We always have great service and excellent food...Special Features:
- Great food and service...RagwomanVIPDined on 7/27/2014Our server was excellent and the food is always good...the Parisian Chic is a great drink that is like a very good breakfast "juice"Special Features:
- Good Food & Great PriceDreamnofoodDined on 7/27/2014We enjoyed a beautiful brunch for six and everyone enjoyed their meals and I appreciated the good price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and drinksmobergyDined on 7/26/2014The food and the drinks (particularly the diagon alley) were delicious. It was a little noisy because the restaurant is open to the casino floor, but it was interesting people watching. I had the roast chicken and it was absolutely delicious. Service was friendly, very laid back. We had a nice time.Special Features:
- LD86Dined on 7/20/2014This was our 4th time dining here in our 5 day trip to Las Vegas! Our last day in vegas we were dining at another restaurant and the service and food was awful and we didn't even stay we decide to come right back to the Henry. The food was just outstanding and as well a the service!! We came here each day for breakfast and each day we really enjoyed it! I can say we are back in September and we definitely will be dining here for breakfast again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!LD86Dined on 7/18/2014Our first time dining here and we went for breakfast as their menu looked great. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional!! Being busy they were fast and prompt with our food. I love orange juice and it was freshly squeezed. Everything was awesome.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place ok but only early in the dayQt29369Dined on 7/14/2014The restaurant was ok but to our surprise, the menu late in the evening is much reduced and they even ran out of bread for the customers,,,,Special Features:
- Fun Filled DiningSRae13Dined on 6/30/2014This dining experience is full of fun. You can scope out the bar scene at BOND bar , which is right across the way from the restaurant. There is always lively music, whether it is a Live DJ for late night dining, or a fun, and hip playlist during the day for breakfast and lunch. I prefer to dine here for the late night menu. The steak and eggs is by far the best bang for your buck. Other good menu items are the French Onion soup, and killer Tater Tot nachos! The staff is always welcoming.Special Features:
- average at best.vegas99VIPDined on 6/28/2014Not a great vegas restaurant. Service was inattentive, and slow - gratuity already added into bill so no incentive to provide superior service. Should have actually used the tip line to deduct.
- Eggs Benedict and Bloody Mary'sSoSeattleDined on 6/27/2014I went to the Henry for the Eggs Benedict. My boyfriend was looking for a good Bloody Mary, which we have yet to find, even though we are in Vegas almost once a month. My primary search was for a good Bloody Mary, so I went to Yelp. The Henry was on the list, and it was close to our hotel. They had 3 types of Eggs Benedict on the menu, and I think 4 types of Blood Mary's. We got there and my boyfriend tried the one that had the cucumber in it, I don't remember the name, and it is not listed on the menu on their website. He said it was outstanding. The best Bloody Mary he's found in Las Vegas. I ordered the regular Eggs Benedict. It was perfect. Best Hollandaise ever. I am definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKellyElaineDined on 6/14/2014I must say, this dining experience was amazing. We were seated quickly. Our server could have been a little better, and the beer colder. Other than that I have no complaints. My burger was amazing. My girlfriend ordered fish and chips that were also fantastic. The food did take a little longer than expected, but it was worth the wait!! The food was reasonably priced for a Strip restaurant. We each had two beers in addition to our meals and walked out of there under $100 after leaving a $20 tip. Will definitely return for another amazing burger!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasRyanVIPDined on 6/7/2014Love this place. I never go to Vegas without making a stop at Henry's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingPhiljDined on 5/30/2014Lackluster food, slow service, cacophony of noise.
- Nice place in a big hotelFoodie4lifeDined on 5/30/2014Great relaxed location for dining any time of day in the city that never sleeps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent mealMiscHumanDined on 5/23/2014We had an okay time at The Henry. They have a sofa that is wedged between two walls, with its back open to the casino floor. I was seated there, while my girlfriend was across the table from me, in the relative quiet of the restaurant. Consequently each time she said something to me, I had to reply "What?" because she was inaudible over the din behind me. A problem that could have been solved with different seats; other diners did not seem to be straining to converse. The service occasionally left us alone for too long, but was otherwise friendly and competent. The food was fine, and the truffle tater tots a nice variation from the same-old fries. A good choice for a decent meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- truffle tater totsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/23/2014Truffle oil tater tots, fantastic French dip, eggs 24 hours a day. What more could you need from Vegas?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Find!LV2014Dined on 5/11/2014Had Sunday brunch and did not know what to expect, food was good! Located in the casino so was a little noisy, but not to loud. A nice find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7x24 quiet spot in The CosmopolitanFormerChicagoResidentVIPDined on 5/4/2014Tucked away in a quiet spot in The Cosmo but open to the casino is a 7x24 diner like spot with some amazing food. Their table service weekend brunch runs until 5pm and has the usual egg and lunch food with some unique signature offerings. Their short rib benedict on a potato pancake is my favorite and corn beef hash is next on my must try list. Their bagel and lox platter has lox rated superior by my wife and the bagel matched the best New York has to offer. The brunch menu is confusing however with a "AM" category separate from a "PM" category. Makes you wonder if ordering is restricted by time of day but we were informed anything on the menu is available until the 5pm end of brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting take on coffee shopgrtrxVIPDined on 4/10/2014Took me a while to realize the rift here is coffee shop in Vegas done upscale. Very good service, food good but not spectacular, I will say they handled my large group well. Wish the wine list was broader and the bar selection had a deeper selection of top end pours.
- Prime Rib LoversJoeyDined on 3/30/2014We went to Henry's because my husband loves prime rib. Their's was delicious! I don't eat red meat so tried the roasted chicken. It was also very delicious. We'll go again very good food at reasonable (for Las Vegas) prices. My husband like the casual feel--I would have liked less noise--but hey, the price was right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentAlieoDined on 3/24/2014Great food and great view of the casino and people watching. Girl on swing and dancers above the gambling tables was fun. Reasonably priced Aldo and very tastySpecial Features: