The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/the-henry.aspx
- Phone: 8778932001x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily | 6 AM - 11 AM
Monday - Friday | 11AM - 5PM
Saturday - Sunday | 11AM - 5PM
Daily | 5PM - 10PM
Daily | 10PM - 6AM
Take out is available.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
A comfortable setting in energetic surroundings, The Henry offers sophisticated twists on revamped classics 24/7. Dine on cuisine that reinterprets tried-and-true Vegas dishes and sip on classic cocktails infused with modern flavors. Here you’ll enjoy a cultivated atmosphere with a touch of witty charm, with a menu featuring signature dishes including Short Rib Benedict and Pan Roasted Salmon Nicoise. We can accommodate your breakfast, lunch, dinner, or late night group.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
late-night find (13)great for brunch (12)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (10)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)special occasion (3)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great place to go!willBEbackDined on 10/15/2014Vince our server was great and patient with a energetic, jet-lagged, starving party of 6! Price points were moderate, higher for some entree selections but we all had burgers or quick eats. The libations were also awesome from the bartender (didn't catch her name).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bait and Switchgoldengate17Dined on 10/14/2014I was e-mailed a solicitation for what appeared to be a comp for two which stated "Redeem at the identity membership booth", where i was given a time-stamped comp (or so i thought). Within seconds of being seated the waiter noticed my "comp slip", removed the menu from my hands, gave my a different menu, and said, "this is the menu for that". After desert the waiter never returned so i left a tip and was walking out when he then presented me with the bill. I was quite surprised and showed my e-mail solicitation to the manager on duty. After reading it she said, "wow, that is misleading" and gave me the phone number of Brian Gress, Promotions Manager. My calls to him have yet to be returned. I paid the bill, feeling victimized.
- Great BreakfastFoodiesDined on 10/12/2014We have breakfast here at least once every trip we make to Vegas! I always get the breakfast burrito, look forward to it every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mrblaseDined on 9/30/2014We had a fixed price coupon with 1 appetizer and dessert to be shared, 2 glasses of wine and 2 entrée's for $40. The stuffed potato skins were very good and plenty for the two of us. The chicken entrée was wonderful and a large portion. Best chicken dinner I've had in years. We also had the fish and chips which was also a large portion of lightly battered and fried cod. Dessert was a very large portion of red velvet cheesecake, another great choice. One of the best dinners we had in Vegas all week and after dinner we both won at the slots.Special Features:
- Fun spot on the strip to eatDinnerDined on 9/27/2014For the price on the strip, the food was really good and the portions were great. Nice spot to eat and people watch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Breakfastn2bspldVIPDined on 9/20/2014Good breakfast place on first floor of the Cosmopolitan. Why not start watching people at breakfast and enjoy perfectly cooked All American favorites. Everything was great, Benedict, eggs, fresh fruit and a smoothie.Special Features:
- Not satisfyingThomasAeDined on 9/11/2014The food and the service is not what you expect for the price. Also, the loud music from the Bond bar right next to the restaurant is disturbing.
- Restaurant WeekredraiderexDined on 8/26/2014Restaurant Week in Las Vegas is always a great opportunity to try out a new restaurant, and The Henry was a good discovery. The meatloaf dish on the Restaurant Week menu was excellent, as was the red velvet cheesecake dessert. The dinner also included two glasses of house wine, but we were upgraded to a very nice Rhone varietal. The large group partying at the bar just outside the restaurant was somewhat distracting, because of the open concept of the restaurant. The food and service, though, were thoroughly enjoyable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SnackalisiousLvdevvegasDined on 8/20/2014Went to grab a quick snack. The service was friendly and fast with good suggestions from the waiters. I had the fried chicken sandwich with truffel tator tots which I highly recommend then topped off with red velvet cheesecake and the chocolate shake. Good night till trying to get out of the garage!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Casino open air diningRagwomanVIPDined on 7/30/2014Great food for breakfast and we eat there every morning when we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always awesomeRagwomanVIPDined on 7/28/2014We always have great service and excellent food...Special Features:
- Great food and service...RagwomanVIPDined on 7/27/2014Our server was excellent and the food is always good...the Parisian Chic is a great drink that is like a very good breakfast "juice"Special Features:
- Good Food & Great PriceDreamnofoodDined on 7/27/2014We enjoyed a beautiful brunch for six and everyone enjoyed their meals and I appreciated the good price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and drinksmobergyDined on 7/26/2014The food and the drinks (particularly the diagon alley) were delicious. It was a little noisy because the restaurant is open to the casino floor, but it was interesting people watching. I had the roast chicken and it was absolutely delicious. Service was friendly, very laid back. We had a nice time.Special Features:
- LD86Dined on 7/20/2014This was our 4th time dining here in our 5 day trip to Las Vegas! Our last day in vegas we were dining at another restaurant and the service and food was awful and we didn't even stay we decide to come right back to the Henry. The food was just outstanding and as well a the service!! We came here each day for breakfast and each day we really enjoyed it! I can say we are back in September and we definitely will be dining here for breakfast again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!LD86Dined on 7/18/2014Our first time dining here and we went for breakfast as their menu looked great. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional!! Being busy they were fast and prompt with our food. I love orange juice and it was freshly squeezed. Everything was awesome.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place ok but only early in the dayQt29369Dined on 7/14/2014The restaurant was ok but to our surprise, the menu late in the evening is much reduced and they even ran out of bread for the customers,,,,Special Features:
- Fun Filled DiningSRae13Dined on 7/1/2014This dining experience is full of fun. You can scope out the bar scene at BOND bar , which is right across the way from the restaurant. There is always lively music, whether it is a Live DJ for late night dining, or a fun, and hip playlist during the day for breakfast and lunch. I prefer to dine here for the late night menu. The steak and eggs is by far the best bang for your buck. Other good menu items are the French Onion soup, and killer Tater Tot nachos! The staff is always welcoming.Special Features:
- average at best.vegas99VIPDined on 6/28/2014Not a great vegas restaurant. Service was inattentive, and slow - gratuity already added into bill so no incentive to provide superior service. Should have actually used the tip line to deduct.
- Eggs Benedict and Bloody Mary'sSoSeattleDined on 6/27/2014I went to the Henry for the Eggs Benedict. My boyfriend was looking for a good Bloody Mary, which we have yet to find, even though we are in Vegas almost once a month. My primary search was for a good Bloody Mary, so I went to Yelp. The Henry was on the list, and it was close to our hotel. They had 3 types of Eggs Benedict on the menu, and I think 4 types of Blood Mary's. We got there and my boyfriend tried the one that had the cucumber in it, I don't remember the name, and it is not listed on the menu on their website. He said it was outstanding. The best Bloody Mary he's found in Las Vegas. I ordered the regular Eggs Benedict. It was perfect. Best Hollandaise ever. I am definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 174 reviews are from the The Henry - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews archive.
- ExcellentKellyElaineDined on 6/14/2014I must say, this dining experience was amazing. We were seated quickly. Our server could have been a little better, and the beer colder. Other than that I have no complaints. My burger was amazing. My girlfriend ordered fish and chips that were also fantastic. The food did take a little longer than expected, but it was worth the wait!! The food was reasonably priced for a Strip restaurant. We each had two beers in addition to our meals and walked out of there under $100 after leaving a $20 tip. Will definitely return for another amazing burger!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasRyanVIPDined on 6/8/2014Love this place. I never go to Vegas without making a stop at Henry's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingPhiljDined on 5/30/2014Lackluster food, slow service, cacophony of noise.
- Nice place in a big hotelFoodie4lifeDined on 5/30/2014Great relaxed location for dining any time of day in the city that never sleeps.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent mealMiscHumanDined on 5/23/2014We had an okay time at The Henry. They have a sofa that is wedged between two walls, with its back open to the casino floor. I was seated there, while my girlfriend was across the table from me, in the relative quiet of the restaurant. Consequently each time she said something to me, I had to reply "What?" because she was inaudible over the din behind me. A problem that could have been solved with different seats; other diners did not seem to be straining to converse. The service occasionally left us alone for too long, but was otherwise friendly and competent. The food was fine, and the truffle tater tots a nice variation from the same-old fries. A good choice for a decent meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- truffle tater totsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/23/2014Truffle oil tater tots, fantastic French dip, eggs 24 hours a day. What more could you need from Vegas?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Find!LV2014Dined on 5/11/2014Had Sunday brunch and did not know what to expect, food was good! Located in the casino so was a little noisy, but not to loud. A nice find!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7x24 quiet spot in The CosmopolitanFormerChicagoResidentVIPDined on 5/4/2014Tucked away in a quiet spot in The Cosmo but open to the casino is a 7x24 diner like spot with some amazing food. Their table service weekend brunch runs until 5pm and has the usual egg and lunch food with some unique signature offerings. Their short rib benedict on a potato pancake is my favorite and corn beef hash is next on my must try list. Their bagel and lox platter has lox rated superior by my wife and the bagel matched the best New York has to offer. The brunch menu is confusing however with a "AM" category separate from a "PM" category. Makes you wonder if ordering is restricted by time of day but we were informed anything on the menu is available until the 5pm end of brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting take on coffee shopgrtrxVIPDined on 4/10/2014Took me a while to realize the rift here is coffee shop in Vegas done upscale. Very good service, food good but not spectacular, I will say they handled my large group well. Wish the wine list was broader and the bar selection had a deeper selection of top end pours.
- Prime Rib LoversJoeyDined on 3/30/2014We went to Henry's because my husband loves prime rib. Their's was delicious! I don't eat red meat so tried the roasted chicken. It was also very delicious. We'll go again very good food at reasonable (for Las Vegas) prices. My husband like the casual feel--I would have liked less noise--but hey, the price was right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentAlieoDined on 3/24/2014Great food and great view of the casino and people watching. Girl on swing and dancers above the gambling tables was fun. Reasonably priced Aldo and very tastySpecial Features:
- We met friends here for lunch.jmarkVIPDined on 3/10/2014We met friends here for lunch. The French Dip sandwiches were great and try the Truffle Tater Tots. Yummm. The services was quick and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You must try the French ToastOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/7/2014You must try the French Toast and The Chicken Apple Sausage, GS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you don't mind noise and smokevb4funDined on 2/24/2014This restaurant is located by the casino. I have special dietary needs, the server I thought understood I could not have any butter. I had asked for steamed asparagus, it came with butter same with my chicken entree. The meal husband had was good, a salmon burger. Our server was attentive at first, once a group of attractive young ladies came in, we were ignored. It was an experience, as much as casinos try to ventilate for smoke, it's not 100%, the restaurant is open to the casino so some smoke does go in. As a non-smoker, makes the dining experience not as pleasant for me. If you don't mind, then it's an ok place.Special Features:
- Last minute gemWPAZDined on 2/21/2014Was impressed with seating. Sat off to side, everyone tried to create very comfortable experience. Would recommend for couples who love to dine, but not over the top on menu selections. Just the right atmosphere for any occasion. Priced right for experience.Special Features:
- Tucked inside of the Cosmopolitan,foodloverDined on 2/15/2014Tucked inside of the Cosmopolitan, the mushroom risotto with the truffle oil was outstanding. I highly recommend the lemon herb roasted chicken with brandied raisins and roasted cauliflower, way above my expectations. Margaritas were also quite tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is Holstein's Open?SeanDined on 2/14/2014It's not that the wait staff was inattentive, they just really don't care at all. At one point, we had finished and noticed that we hadn't been checked on for over 20 minutes (no exaggeration). We had to ask someone to take our finished plates away as well as for the check. They could see us, too, because they often hung out in a group just to the side of the hostess stand and chatted with each other. Fish and chips batter seemed to have too much salt, but nice consistency of crust and not greasy. The fries were nice. My wife's sandwich was fine, but, to be honest, there is an equal menu upstairs at Holsteins where the service is much more attentive and the people there seem to like having jobs there. See no need to return.
- great staff great kitchenmrjimmyDined on 2/13/2014The Henry has a great view of the casino, great waiters and a great kitchen. Overall a good place to start a night at the Cosmo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skip it.nothappyVIPDined on 2/9/2014When I checked in for my reservation, they told me it was a ten minute wait: the same as all the other people waiting WITHOUT a reservation. After 15 minutes, I asked howuch longer, the snotty hostess said "you've been here 11 minutes, I've got a timer" apparently the 10 minute wait just to check in doesn't count but her nastiness was completely unprofessional. We were finally seated in a far corner but waited over a half hour for drinks to arrive and another half hour for our good. My eggs clearly had been sitting under a heat lamp for quite some time. Skip it & get better service elsewhere, from polite employees who serve freshly cooked food.
- Best tater tots EVER!DebiPDined on 2/8/2014The. Mary Pickford bloody Mary was outstanding and the pulled pork potato skins were delicious. My husband enjoyed his burger and my Niçoise salad with grilled salmon was tasty but there wasn't much in the way of salad...oddly enough they skimped on the lettuce, not the salmon, olives or potatoes. The highlight of the meal were the truffled tater tots that you can order with your burger. They were amazing, crunchy little nuggets of deliciousness, I recommend getting two orders because you won't want to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.