4455 E Camelback
Phoenix, AZ 85018Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.foxrc.net/
- Phone: 6024298020x
- Hours of Operation:
XV Coffee Shop
Monday - Friday: Opens at 6:30am
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Wolven
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.
- Private Party Contact: Keri Mahoney 4807512202x
A word from The Henry
Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Henry - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
The Henry reviews from OpenTable diners
319 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (170)fit for foodies (149)great for lunch (136)hot spot (128)good for groups (106)great for brunch (102)vibrant bar scene (102)special occasion (90)great for outdoor dining (89)romantic (43)notable wine list (32)late-night find (27)kid-friendly (24)scenic view (20)Show More
- Sam Fox Are you Watching?DoctorKDined on 8/24/2014If you are you must be pleased with your new creation. Will want to return for dinner and am visibly again thisnFridaybwith another friend for breakfast to share the experience with her. Kudos! Great concepts ..The Henry and the Flower Child Leonora KetyerSpecial Features:
- We LOVE the HenryFredBDined on 8/22/2014Like all the Fox Restaurants, the food, service and atmosphere at The Henry is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbearably LoudrxmarilynrxVIPDined on 8/19/2014I will never return to this restaurant without a pair of earplugs; the noise level is deafening; you have to shout at your companion or wait staff just to be heard! Food was good but pricey for what you get; more of a place to be seen! Nothing special!Special Features:
- The Henry for dinnerScottsdalePhilDined on 8/13/2014First time at the Henry, for our anniversary. Impressed by the level of knowledge of our waiter, Shane, and the simple variety of the menu. Short Ribs and Gemeli pasta dishes were outstanding, as were the cheese puffs and the chop salad. Vibrant environment on a Wednesday night, both dining and the bar. Parking is a bit of a hassle given the tight lot in front and remainder of available parking well in the back of the facility parking lot. Valet might be a nice option at the dinner hour. All in all, a great experience, once in the front door. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must place to be...love conceptGaliDined on 8/13/2014A must place to be...love the concept and location is greatSpecial Features:
- ServiceSBM1Dined on 8/11/2014The service was great and quick. We were in & out in less then 60 minutes.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/9/2014Really great restaurant! One of my new favorite places.Special Features:
- Great evening celebration!pabloairDined on 8/9/2014We had a great time on our inaugural visit. The hostesses greeted us and kept us informed on the status of our reservation. The bartender acknowledged us when we walked up and was very observant when anyone needed anything in spite of the number of patrons in the area. We were seated very close to our reservation time. Our waiter was attentive, knowledgeable and very friendly. The recommendations were excellent, but the portions were not large. Our dining experience was relaxed, unrushed and very pleasant. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The HenryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Food tasted amazing, but small portions. Service was slow. Too busy. The place was way too loud to have conversations at your tableSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 8/8/2014Outstanding dining experience. Four great dishes. Smoked Norwegian Salmon (over the top) Mediterranean Branzino, Peanut Butter Banana Cake (crazy good). Only thing I could be critical of is the limited wine list.Special Features:
- Great food, fun atmosphereMaryygVIPDined on 8/8/2014We had great food and excellent service. We started with the avacado toasts, which were different and delightful. My husband had the beat salad, which he said was qnuite good. I had the scallop special, which was fantastic. The restaurant is very noisy, however, it was hard to hear the waiter. When the weather cools down, the patio is a great place to sit.Special Features:
- Fun and tastyjuliewilliamsonDined on 8/7/2014We visited The Henry for a late weekday lunch. Perfect time to go as it was quieter by the time we got our food. Loud but fun initially. We had Chopped Salad, Buttermilk Chicken sandwich and Quinoa Tacos. All were fabulous, we did not leave a bite on our plates. Then shared the Bread Pudding which was incredible. All and all a great experienceSpecial Features:
- Great food, Great Customer Service!InLuvDined on 8/5/2014Was my first time to this restaurant and I will definately go back. Must try the signature pop-overs....delish! I had the salmon dinner and everything about it was spectacular. Customer service was awesome from the minute I walked in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Henry - A mixed bagFrequentRestaurantDinerDined on 8/3/2014Five of us arrived for a special birthday dinner having made reservations a month prior and noting our special occasion. We all enjoyed different appetizers, had excellent entrees and had four different desserts. We had several different wines. The food was outstanding. The decor is creative and interesting. The service for our special occasion was so disappointing that we don't expect to return.Special Features:
- Great .... Again!PNGSctsdaleVIPDined on 8/3/2014We are repeat customers of The Henry. Just wish we lived closer but it is worth the drive down from Kierland. Food is excellent & service outstanding. The soup of the day .... Broccoli Cheddar was AMAZING! One of our favorites! Wish we had The Henry up north of PV! We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been there, don't need to go backLovingoodfoodDined on 8/3/2014After trying numerous times to get a dinner reservation at a reasonable hour, to no avail, we decided to go on a Sunday for breakfast, 9 am. From the moment we arrived, we were not impressed. The "hostess stand" was not at the entrance, and we had to ask where to go. No one greeted us like we were welcome guests.... More like an interruption to their busy day. Once seated, our glum waitress, Cheyanne, arrived with no smiles, no welcome, no enthusiasm. Order took forever, had to continually ask for water refills, no bus boys to clear plates, refill glasses, etc. Uncomfortable chairs and noisy. I guess the food was ok, but we left saying no need to go back.
- HopefulahemefoodDined on 8/2/2014The venue was great.. I love the atmosphere and the layout of this place.. Waiter was very friendly and awesome. Potstickers were great paired with cocktails. Things turned worse when entrees came out. My chicken was cold and you could tell with the mac and cheese that it had been sitting a while.. Typically I would of just eaten it but it really wasnt even luke warm.. I had to send it back and waited while my wife ate her food and I filled up on my side of fries.. Food then came out again and they gave me a new dish which was hot this time.. Unfortunately, wasnt that hungry anymore after all the fries and eating bites of my wife's salad.. It was unfortunate because I thought it was so good at first but then left me with a cold sour taste..Special Features:
- PanacheDined on 8/2/2014We were seated immediately (not one of those "Is your whole party here) & everything was just wonderful! Everything was so fresh. Can't wait to go back & bring more friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- another great breakfast.......CowboyJimDined on 8/2/2014another great breakfast with family, the first time we duplicated prior orders for all of us. The last 4-5 times we've mostly continued to experiment with different dishes, as yet we've not run across any that we did not like - but we are finding our favorites.........Special Features:
- Love the food!LindaLuvsJohnDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I are usually booking it down to the Henry now...just love the ambience, food and especially the soup! Whatever they are cooking for soup that day its great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKfoodieVIPDined on 7/31/2014Sam Fox restaurants shine for their service. The food is just fair. It is usually a limited selection and the overall prep and taste are meh.Special Features:
- MirdVIPDined on 7/29/2014Wonderful food fabulous staff.very enjoyable experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SuprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2014Traveling on business, I was pleasantly surprised to find the food was amazing! The homemade sodas are awesome. I was never rushed to finish. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service experience.NeverHenryVIPDined on 7/28/2014Upon arrival we were asked to wait although we were a several minutes early for our reservation. Cocktail server only arrived after we approached the bar to self order. The service continued the downward spiral; no clearing of plates after a course; no refill of water; we purchased an expensive bottle of wine, which after being decanted was never poured again so we served ourselves; no new dinnerware arrived except a fork (upon request) and no one checked on us once after delivery of the entree so some items requiring a knife were left uneaten. The waitress, Lena, arrived after we completed eating. I expressed my frustration and she apologized and took responsibility but did not bring over the manager or make any adjustment to our bill.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014Wonderful venue & delicious food! We enjoyed it all!Special Features:
- NOISE LEVELOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Singer/musician too loud coupled with high level noise of restaurant. My girlfriend & I were having to shout to each other in order to have a conversation. Food & service were great but would not recommend restaurant due to the noise level.
- A Fun Place to Gather with FriendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014What a great addition to the Phoenix dining scene! We enjoyed the food, especially the bread pudding for desert!
- New favorite place!ValgoodDined on 7/25/2014We loved The Henry! Everything about it was so good! Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really like the changes to the menumeagzDined on 7/25/2014I lunched @ The Henry 4 months ago- thought it was so-so Ate lunch there last Friday, they have made changes to the drink & menu list - really good!! there is more to choose from & the margarita was super good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good, mostlyBeckyVIPDined on 7/23/2014Like many of their restaurants, this menu is simple and drink options are good. A few more misses on this menu than other locations but the hits are worth the visit. Don't be tricked into ordering the popovers. Boring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thumbs up!PNGSctsdaleVIPDined on 7/21/2014As always great from start to finish! Food choices were great - service was great - very enjoyable - we go often and will continue to do soSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jack of all tradesworldfoodieDined on 7/20/2014The Henry was beautiful. Well executed visuallyby Fox Concepts. They also have a menu that is well rounded and delicious! It doesnt matter your ooccasion, this is the place to be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not disappoint!JessicaFDined on 7/19/2014This was my secodn visit to The Henry and it was fantastic, just like the first visit. Service was excellent, and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the branzino. It is wonderful . . . light, but flavorful. Coffee and desserts are super as well! Looking forward to visiting for brunch one Sunday morning and enjoying the adorable coffee bar! Recommendation is to make a reservation for dinner, because place gets packed.Special Features:
- CharlieChasDined on 7/19/2014We have dinner for 5 on a Saturday evening - the food was excellent as was the service. The special drink list provides something other than normal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BabsVIPDined on 7/19/20141st time at The Henry, really enjoyed it. Service was excellent and the food very good and a good value. Plan to go back soon.Special Features:
- Food criticsLuv2dinnerDined on 7/18/2014Our waitress was fabulous her name was Ori!! She made our night fantastic & our first visit very special!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- skiermanDined on 7/18/2014Great for a date night or small groups. The food is great and the setting is fantastic. It's great to be able to retire to the couches after a meal and just relax. Wait staff is on top of there game as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/18/2014Went to the Henry for a birthday celebration. We had reservations and got there early to have a drink. We were able to sit at our table a little early. The waiter explained all the dishes and gave us recommendations that were excellent. We had the Thai black cod, very tasty, short rib, the waiters favorite and my husbands loved it. Another person had the pork chop and said it was excellent, moist and tasty. We also had the Quinoa tacos that were great. Everyone had a side salad that was a great size. Overall we loved it and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not that great.JBRASDined on 7/18/2014A lot of people raved about the Henry, but for me it was par at best. Food was just okay, and a bit over priced for what you get.Special Features:
- All Things For All PeoplekcatbatDined on 7/17/2014The room is beautiful and the ambiance is unique in Phoenix. Service was outstanding but the noise level on a Friday evening was just on the edge of too much for our group. Food was very good, although not distinctive. There's something for everyone though, which helps. Wine list is skewed toward the high end ($60+) which doesn't really align with the menu. Overall, it's easy to see why this place is so popular.I would recommend this to a friend.