4455 E Camelback
Phoenix, AZ 85018Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.foxrc.net/
- Phone: (602) 429-8020
- Hours of Operation:
XV Coffee Shop
Monday - Friday: Opens at 6:30am
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Wolven
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.
- Private Party Contact: Keri Mahoney 4807512202x
A word from The Henry
Welcome to The Greatest Neighborhood Restaurant. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Henry is the ideal place to grab coffee with friends, a late lunch with a colleague, dinner with the family, sip an after work cocktail on the scenic patio, or host a cooking class party for friends. The menu combines the very best simple yet hearty dishes ranging from chopped salads, to beefy burgers and truly great steaks & fish. Industrial and classic influences perfectly collide in this open dining space bursting with energy, warm accents, and interesting touches in every corner. Think of it as an extension of your own home and office, where you can come and go with ease, hold court or simply sit back, take in the sights and enjoy yourself. You'll be among friends at The Henry.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
The Henry - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
The Henry reviews from OpenTable diners
234 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (138)neighborhood gem (118)hot spot (111)good for groups (87)great for lunch (87)great for outdoor dining (80)vibrant bar scene (69)special occasion (65)great for brunch (49)romantic (27)notable wine list (23)late-night find (15)kid-friendly (15)scenic view (9)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/21/2014Great food and great service from our server, Angela.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/20/2014This is the third time I came to Henry and invited a friend for lunch. She ordered a salad and pita chips. The chips never appeared. We had to flag down the waiter several times who was coming with a different excuse each time. The food was good, but the experience was not pleasant. The waiter never apologized or offered anything to show that he is sorry that a mishap happened. Disappointing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great noise level HighRob59Dined on 11/20/2014The service and recommended dishes by our waitress were wonderful and although one of my Brides dishes came out Luke wake the Waitress took care of it immediately. As for the atmosphere we found it to be very loud and made it somewhat distracting on our evening out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grapefruit BruleeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/9/2014The grapefruit brulee and avocado toasts were excellent.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationalohaguyDined on 11/8/2014My wife got to select the restaurant since it was her birthday. The hostess was professional and friendly. Our server was very attentive but too much. Food was great. Service was excellent. Wonderful experience. Not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dps9100VIPDined on 11/8/2014Food, service all 5 stars. Would definitely recommendSpecial Features:
- Fun SpotRecEaterVIPDined on 11/7/2014Good food, Great service. The corned beef on rye was exceptional. The peanut butter banana cake was a delightful way to end the meal. Can't wait to get back.Special Features:
- DisappointmentEmmyDined on 11/5/2014Our first experience at The Henry was so wonderful we were excited to take more friends to try it. This time was different. It was very noisy and the service was so slow we had to apologize to our friends. The food was wonderful, but was not not when served. Also disappointing. We may try The Henry for breakfast or lunch, but it is a drive from the west valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/3/2014The Henry consistently has delicious food and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodmomVIPDined on 10/31/2014My first time here. It was OK, not great. So may good sam fox venues, this is not his best.Special Features:
- The Best!FoodieVIPDined on 10/27/2014Great food Great location Great ambiance Great service The Turkey dip sandwich is OUTSTANDING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big On Ambience Small On PortionsSunsFanDined on 10/25/2014We frequently dine out with friends and are generally always happy with our choices. The Henry is a beautiful Fox Concept restaurant with extra nice seating and wonderful ambience. Sadly, though, it appears they serve surprisingly small portions. When we dine out we like to share so we can try several menu items. That may not be possible here. The "$38 steak special" one of our party of 4 ordered was actually only a few pre-sliced pieces of meat, cooked nicely, with a tiny serving of vegetables. It was a shocking presentation truthfully, and we should have said something to our server. The Branzino fish, also small, was actually rather bland. The turkey dip was the best item we ordered, tasty, but again, surprisingly small in portion.Special Features:
- Disappointing second visitMigselvVIPDined on 10/23/2014The best thing we had were the French fries. The vegetarian lasagna was inedible: a solid block of something that probably had pasta in it, surrounded by a goopy cheese mess. The chicken was ok. At least not horrible. The desserts were pretty bad: the sweet potato semi-freddo was a piece of tasteless inland ice, the flourless chocolate cake had apparently been in and out of the freezer several times. The taste was ok, but it was hard enough to warrant using a pick and shovel. Not a good experience. The by-the-glass wine list is overpriced and uninteresting.
- Delightful in every way!ExcellentchoiceDined on 10/22/2014Great ambiance, excellent service, interesting menu, delicious food! We will definitely be back for more!Special Features:
- Great food and cocktailsmissamyyoungDined on 10/18/2014Nice to bring a mix of friends from serious meat eaters to vegetarians and have everyone leave happy with the thoughtful dishes. Great cocktail list, too!Special Features:
- Yum!GoCarbGirlDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed all of it--great service, excellent food, and we got to see the end of the football game! Whatever the system is at The Henry--it works!Special Features:
- Third Time and Still CharmedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2014We discovered The Henry entirely through serendipity. What a great find! We love everything about this restaurant, from the interesting and creative menu selections to the exceptional service. We've recommended The Henry to several friends and will continue to enjoy it ourselves for just about any occasion. Another Sam Fox home run!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/17/2014The chef continues to be creative with the menu. The food was delicious and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Love the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2014I have dined with you several times and brought guests.....Everyone has enjoyed it. Atmosphere, food, and service.Special Features:
- The Henry Never DisappointsFormerChescoCommishVIPDined on 10/15/2014The Henry never disappoints. Although I had only the chopped salad -- it was exceptional. The outside tables -- and service -- are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FRC is getting betterEluqVIPDined on 10/15/2014The place, as all FRC is really nice. The food, as all FRC is meh. The avocado toast was pretty good, though. With a hint of smoked flavor was really interesting. The short rib was fair but nothing memorable. There's a coffee bar inside the place which adds a nice touch. The Butcher was good. I had also a home made soda (pineapple) which was really tasteful. This place is a little pricey for what you get. I talked to a friend of mine about this place and she said that when she went there were bugs everywhere. When she said that I remembered that while I was waiting for my friend I saw a tiny spider descending and landing right at my table. Yes, I wacked it. Shame on me. If you don't expect much, this is a nice place. CheersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place for lunchDiningDivaDined on 10/13/2014great lunch spot; excellent service and interesting menu. Love the clubby ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now one of my favorites!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Atmosphere and Service were excellent. Will definitely come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect start every Sunday morning!BizBag1VIPDined on 10/12/2014This is our favorite Sunday morning activity! The cocktails are fabulous and we always have the carrot cake pancakes as an appetizerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuntSueDined on 10/11/2014super trendy in Arcadia. good parking, fun menu...our party of 4 tried the popovers, a number of appies and smaller dinners - very good! sitting near kitchen was kinda noisy - will sit more forward next time. good for people watching - dress like you're cool!Special Features:
- LarryDined on 10/11/2014Pay more attention to detail. Coffee was served cold.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/10/2014A great neighborhood place to have a drink, meet friends, or have a wonderful dinner. Outdoor dining has great ambiance and the food was spectacular. They even have a coffee shop inside open for breakfast and lunch!Special Features:
- Consistently good!VarietyDined on 10/9/2014Love the patio, service attentive but not overbearing, parking great and food pretty good. I had ordered the Branzino which I'm very familiar with.. And it was over cooked..but they were good about making it right by preparing another order fairly quickly. I plan to return next week!Special Features:
- Arcadia hot spotGaelDined on 10/6/2014Server was great. Wine list was appallingly over-priced. Tastes were creative but a little too salty. I would give it a second chance. Clearly the target market is young upwardly mobile professionals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New FavoriteJessicaGDined on 9/30/2014We will definitely return. The food was delicious. We shared the Fries with Parmesan and Truffle Oil, and the Roasted Brussels Sprouts Caesar. Neither dish was over done, the food shined perfectly. For entrees we had the Roasted Chicken with Mac and Cheese and the Cauliflower Polenta, and the Korean Style Skirt Steak. Both dishes were so good we had a difficult time stopping when full. The cocktail menu has a nice variety, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/30/2014We had a very good experience. The food and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend to anyoneSpecial Features:
- The Henry is great for lunchNEWReviewerDined on 9/30/2014The food was surprisingly good. Thought it would be a boring menu but great scene…turned out it was an interesting menu, well prepared food and a great scene. Bravo to Sam and his team for creating another winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good eating experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014Delicious food combined with professional attentive service made our experience at The Henry for lunch a very enjoyable occasion. We will come back again.Special Features:
- Great mennuOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/26/2014Restaurant week brought us out. I'm so glad because that Brussel Sprout Caesar Salad was outrageous!Special Features:
- EatouttalottaEatouttalottaDined on 9/25/2014Pork chop was off the charts...cauliflower polenta sooo good. Brussels sprout salad excellence...I love this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch with FriendsCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/25/2014Had another delicious lunch with friends at The HenrySpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/24/2014Food was OK, however, it was very noisy and difficult to have a conversation. Not sure if I will return
- steveDined on 9/20/2014The restaurant looks new but smaller than it looks on the outside. We came in 10min before our reservation and was told to wait 10min before they seat us although our table was available. That was weird. The drink was good but it took our waiter a good 10min before he first came to our table. We all ordered from the Restaurant Week menu and it took another 10min before our appetizer (smoked salmon salad) came out. It was delicious! Half way through our appetizers, our entrees came out. The pork chops and rotisserie chicken was in good size portion but didn't taste any better than IHOPs or Dennys. For desserts, we had german chocolate and bread pudding and they are both good. In all, our experience was good at the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS- A BIG PLACEMickeyDined on 9/19/2014Loved the food and the charm of the wait staff and management. Lots of detail to the way the food comes out to the kitchen. The wild mushroom tortelli was incredible - the combination of flavors explosively delicious. And the bread pudding -- a must try for bread pudding addicts! They also have a place for private parties which is unique and took the time on a busy night to show me throught it. How does Sam Fox do it time after time?Special Features:
- Mixed experienceTeddy2Dined on 9/19/2014Wonderful food and outstanding service. The only negative was a noise level that made conversation nearly impossible. When will restaurant managers finally understand that as the decible level rises, the enjoyment level declines.Special Features: