The Hawk's Nest at Mountain Creek Resort
200 State Route 94
Vernon, NJ 07462Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Hawk's Nest at Mountain Creek Resort
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.crystalgolfresort.com/DiningWine/HawksNest.aspx
- Phone: (973) 827-5996 ext. 3
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wine
A word from The Hawk's Nest at Mountain Creek Resort
The Hawk’s Nest is our new intimate, table-served gourmet restaurant space. Located on the second floor of the Red Tail Lodge, the Hawk’s Nest features a sophisticated menu developed by the Chef’s of Crystal Springs and Restaurant Latour. Adorned with fine custom furniture, an over-sized cozy fireplace, private bar, patio fire pit and spectacular views of the mountain, when you step into the Hawk’s Nest you’ll think you stepped right into vintage ski country.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Hawk's Nest at Mountain Creek Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
- ExcellentMikepatDined on 1/18/2014We ordered the chateu mixed up our med n medium rare orders and did not realize until we had a few bites. You can certainly do away with that big salad and replace it with a small salad on a flat square plate. Greens were so fresh. Overall it scored very high with us. The atmosphere was outstanding and the red delicious drink was excellent. We will definitely bring our kids next time since we noticed many families with kids and how we'll you accommodating them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2014beautiful restaurant with wonderful food and a helpful staff. highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/12/2014We visited midweek and it was a great location, in the lodge. Food was very good, enjoyed by all. Service attentive.Special Features:
- Hawk's NestRayRayDined on 12/21/2013A great jem located right at the ski resort. Unfortunately, it is only open during ski season. Great service and a very good menu. Sandwiches, dinners and a great wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our meal was mediocre at best.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2013Our meal was mediocre at best. I can’t say much for the appetizers because they ran out of both items we chose. We shared a table cafeteria style with another couple. To make matters worse we had to share salt and pepper with a person who clearly had a horrible cold. Instead of salt and pepper a box of tissues in the middle of the table would have been a better idea. Sometimes trendy isn’t always rational, I don’t want to sit 5 feet across from my dinner date but right next to typhoid Mary.
- not a good experence and expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/9/20136 oz stuffed lobster tail ...for 32.00.....rediculus price lamb shank ask for well done and even the 2nd time was not right by that time i and finished my dinner. martini glass to small not a good value infact not a good value or quallity all around The saving grace was the pleasentness of the waitressSpecial Features:
- Poor servicedebmpVIPDined on 1/26/2013We were very disappointed with the service. We asked our waitress what the soup of the day was, a perfect opportunity for her to tell us the other food specials. We didn't know there were any specials until we overheard her telling a nearby table... after our order had already been placed. And when we asked to wrap up the rest of our entrees right away she put our bill down. Didn't even ask if we had saved room for dessert. And before we even put our coats on, the maitre d was waving someone over to clear our table to seat the next party. Could have been a great experience if the service was better.