8706 Belair Rd
Nottingham, MD 21236Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.theharprestaurant.com/
- Phone: 410-529-4277x
- Hours of Operation:
Mon: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
Tuesday: 11:00am - 1:00am, Wednesday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Chef Kathleen Brewer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Fine Irish and American Cuisine.
- Entertainment: Live Music, Dj, Open Mic, Sports TV, Trivia
A word from The Harp
The Harp Restaurant & Catering has been awarded "One of Baltimore's Best Restaurants" as well as "One of Baltimore's Best Bars." We offer a wide range of menu selections from our award winning crab cakes, incredible seafood entrees, delicious steaks and pot roasts, as well as chicken, pasta, burgers and our customers' favorite fish n' chips. Everything is made fresh and prepared daily. So, find out for yourself why we are rated #1.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Harp reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (6)vibrant bar scene (6)special occasion (3)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)fit for foodies (2)romantic (1)Show More
- SaintVIPDined on 8/23/2014A sports bar with an Irish twist. The food was mostly good but not memorable. Very reasonably priced with friendly service
- meme45meme45Dined on 8/21/2014didn't have to wait.service was great.foodwas also greatSpecial Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/19/2014Last several times have been disappointed with the food. Thought I would bring my staff and try one more time... that will be the last time.
- Not badhowwasthisspotDined on 8/16/2014my fiance and I loved it,easy to find that bad on price.we will be going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The harp offers down to earth food with simplicity this is a neighborhood gem. The pulled pork was delicious, I really enjoyed choosing my own bbq sauce from the selection. The staff was smiling bright. Drinks were as expected. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprising FindLuv4foodDined on 8/14/2014The food was amazing and the service was excellent. Definitely returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why am I so late to The Harp?MareMagsVIPDined on 7/20/2014Mins away from movie theatre yet I just discovered via Open Table! From the hostess, server, food runner & manager, these folks genuinely care & want you to enjoy your visit. Server Caitlin is indeed one the best in the region-well-versed in the menu, asks for preferences from doneness of steak to fruit in your beverage. My friend is hard to please (likes his food a certain way) & Caitlin impressed him by anticipating questions then answering them confidently & graciously. I noticed the banquet room-Caitlin encouraged me to explore it as it was being set for a Painting Party the next day. Most impressive is the CLEANLINESS of this place-from light fixtures to window sills to rest rooms-spotless w/o antiseptic odor. Fresh delish food too!Special Features:
- The HarpSaraDined on 7/19/2014My husband found this place and we decided to try it. I ordered the crab cake platter and he ordered the stake and cake. Both meals were enjoyable. I recommend the harp fries as an appetizer; they were delicious!Special Features:
- Great Apps!AppsDined on 7/9/2014The Harp has fabulous appetizers and foods that combine well with its energetic atmosphere. It's a great place to watch a sports event and relax with friends. LOVE IT!Special Features:
- Great WingspmrthirdVIPDined on 6/25/2014Never been. It is a sports bar so decided to sit at the bar. Ordered the Cajun and Old Bay wings along with Ahi Tuni. Both were fantastic. Service by bartender was very good. Was attentive to my needs. Enjoyed the experience. Look forward to going back. It was Prime Rib night which I did not order, but the person next to me did and it looked fantastic. I have to go back again to try.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Harp reviews archive.