The Hamptons Golf Club - Overlook Restaurant
69 Hamptons Drive NW
Calgary, AB T3A 5H7Neighborhood:
CanadianPrice: CAN$30 and under
The Hamptons Golf Club - Overlook Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hamptonsgolfclub.com/
- Phone: 4032391455x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Canadian
- Executive Chef: Lloyd Winters
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: • The Hamptons offers many pricing options including all inclusive banquet and bar packages.
• The Hamptons Banquet Room can host events from 50ppl to 200ppl
• The Hamptons has a wide range of Food & Beverage options from cocktail receptions, buffets to plated coursed dinners with many menus to choose from. A professional team that is always eager to please will work with you to create your ideal menu.
- Private Party Facilities: The hamptons has capacity to host private events from small groups up to large groups (max capacity 200ppl)
- Private Party Contact: James Carmichael 4032391455x123
- Entertainment: Live music on Friday evenings starting on June 27
A word from The Hamptons Golf Club - Overlook Restaurant
The Hamptons Golf Club is located in the North West of Calgary set with some incredible views of Calgary and the prairies. The Overlook Restaurant is open from April till season end and all are welcome. With a menu that has something for everyone and daily specials that will be sure to offer something exciting, The Hamptons is Calgary NW, undiscovered Gem!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Hamptons Golf Club - Overlook Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (5)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)special occasion (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- OutstandingTraceyDined on 7/27/2014I love the renovations. It was a perfect night to dine outside. The view is gorgeous, and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceLoolooDined on 7/25/2014Our first time at the Overlook Restaurant at Hamptons Golf Club since it has new management and ownership. Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service. There was entertainment on this particular evening (Fridays); very nice ambiance. My steak sandwich was delicious and reasonably priced. Everyone else (7 people total) enjoyed their meal as well.Special Features:
- Excellent dinner at the OverlookKBareDined on 7/5/2014We visited the Overlook Restaurant last Saturday night for dinner with friends. My neighbour had gone with her family a few days before and recommended it. We were not disappointed. The food was delicious and service was excellent. We sat on the patio and the view was beautiful. On Saturday nights they have free corkage if you bring your own wine, which we did! What a great idea. With the excellent food, service and perk of no corkage charge, we will definitely return to the restaurant. It doesn't hurt that it is only a block away from our house either! Would highly recommend!Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the The Hamptons Golf Club - Overlook Restaurant reviews archive.
- Great service, great food!GeoffBDined on 5/11/2014Very nice place to eat. Loved overlooking the golf course.Special Features:
- first impression was not goods2f2Dined on 8/24/2013I booked a table for six and none of us had been there before. When we arrived, there was a function going on in the golf club, the restaurant itself had a few tables occupied (one indoor and the rest outdoor). We saw 3 servers busy serving the patrons & we stood & waited for about 15 mins at the entrance but no one came to greet us. It took a long time to get the attention of one of the servers, that's when we found out we could just pick anywhere to sit - there was no sign there that says to seat yourself. We were not impressed! However, once we sat down, we were served in a reasonable time frame. Our server was nice & the food was pretty good on the whole.Special Features:
- Lunch MenuHaylinVIPDined on 7/17/2013The Restaurant menu is great for lunch but we were looking for a place for a special occassion and was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too bad it was raining!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/8/2013This restaurant has a lovely outdoor patio overlooking the gold course. It would have been lovely to sit outside but the day we picked for lunch was pouring rain. The food is good but maybe a bit basic, however this is typical fare for a golf course restaurant. Although the sign at the road says "members only", don't let that stop you as the restaurant is open to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.