The Grille Fashion Cuisine
12300 South Shore Blvd
Wellington, FL 33414Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Grille Fashion Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thegrillefashioncuisine.com/
- Phone: 5617932110x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 11 am - 11 pm
Tuesday: 11 am - 11 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 11 pm
Thursday: 11 am - 11 pm
Friday: 11 am - 2 am
Saturday: 11 am - 2 am
Sunday: 11 am - 11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Clayton Carnes
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact Chef Clayton Carnes for more information @ 561.793.2110
- Private Party Facilities: Reserve our private dining room for your next meeting, cocktail party or celebration dinner.
Seating is available for up to 35 guests. Sound system and High Definition Flat Screen available for presentations. Contact our Event Coordinator for group reservations for 10 to 100 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Lam 5612524290x
- Entertainment: Friday Night: Latin Night @ 10pm
Saturday Night: Various DJs @ 10pm
Sunday Night: Various DJs @ 10pm
- Special Events: Monthly parties and special events. Please check out our Facebook page for more info.
A word from The Grille Fashion Cuisine
Serving New American Bistro Cuisine with a focus on seasonal and local ingredients. Enjoy our fresh baked Artisan breads, craft beers and extensive wine selection and finish your meal with homemade ice cream or a seasonal dessert.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Grille Fashion Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (14)great for outdoor dining (8)fit for foodies (8)special occasion (6)romantic (5)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)good for groups (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great Atmosphere, Food & ServiceginacDined on 8/9/2014Everything was great. Yes, we will return and enjoy the atmosphere very much. Everyone very attentive - Excellent Waiter.Special Features:
- They weren't prepared.....outsideeaterVIPDined on 7/26/2014Having been to their sister restaurant Ollie's many times, I was excited to try The Grille with friends for the first time. It was a Saturday evening at 8pm in the summer and the restaurant was surprisingly busy. When we arrived, the hostess only offered us a high-top table which really wasn't our preference but apparently we didn't have a choice! It quickly became clear that they were seriously short-staffed. We were greeted by a waitress after sitting there for a good 10 minutes. We never saw her again the rest of the night. The bartender / now waiter ended up getting our drinks and taking our order. On a positive note, the food was excellent!Special Features:
- Dependably goodMareDined on 6/23/2014Very enjoyable experience. Happy to have such a place in our neighborhood.Special Features:
- Just okayCraig4245VIPDined on 6/21/2014They attempted to be creative, but missed the mark on a few items. Kale Caesar was ok... Couldn't taste anything Cesar about the salad. Nothing extremely special for the ribs. Their tuna was delicious. And the off season dinner special was more expensive than other local restaurants ... But The dessert was clearly 1/4 the normal size or even smaller. A sliver of key pie was a little embarrassing to be called dessert. At least the service was greatSpecial Features:
- GoodRachelVIPDined on 6/7/2014Truffle French fries are delicious - we devoured 3 orders!Special Features:
- Hidden gem in WellingtonSnj43210Dined on 5/30/2014LOVED the food! It was probably some of the best any of us have ever eaten! The service was amazing, ambience very cool, and it was quiet! Loved, loved, loved the place, can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Sorry but the food wasn't anything special. Server was sweet but seemed like she was new. The mgr was really nice too, but it comes back to the food. Just meh.Special Features:
- Wellington Hot SpotNekeDined on 5/16/2014Great restaurant with great food and nice service! One of my favorites in Wellington! Little loud & "party" place during the equestrian season (but only after 10pm) and now in May quiet. Best crab cakes and best key lime martinis (made by Carlos, the manager).Special Features:
- Excellent serviceSRQLadyDined on 5/10/2014Service was friendly and attentive. The summer three course meal for $27 was nice and the portions seemed to be the same size as those from the regular menu. those in our party were happy with the food. the Burrata starter was especially nice.Special Features:
- The following 88 reviews are from the The Grille Fashion Cuisine reviews archive.
- bad drinkingpedro1949Dined on 4/26/2014The bartender is not good he mixed tequila like was rum in MOJITO DRINK the mojito drink is make with RUM
- wonderfulFoodsnobVIPDined on 4/25/2014Wonderful as always... I must say the asparagus appetizer is the best asparagus I've ever had. Glad to see knew items on the menu and old favorites like the risotto, which was great as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No point in making a reservationDisappointedDined on 3/1/2014Sat 45 min after reservation time took another 30 min for drinks which they spilt on my sweater hanging on the chair and didn't acknowledge it until I said something. Dinner took another 45 minutes food was good but everything else was so bad that we would never go back
- DisappointingLocalDined on 2/19/2014We are here all year round. I brought some important out of town guests to dinner here and was very disappointed. My steak was sent out ice cold(the butter/herb combo on top of it didn't even melt) and the broccoli barely steamed (raw) and ice cold. I did not want to embarrass my self and return it in front of our guests. Portion size was small on the grouper, if you didn't order a salad to go with it you would have left hungry. My Cesar kale salad which has always been delicious in the past was stringy and barely had any dressing on it. The music was loud and difficult to carry on a conversation, and it was an early dinner with barely anyone there, no need for it to be so loud, when asked to turn it down we were ignored.
- Dining and club all in oneButterflygirl0616Dined on 2/16/2014Great place, tables a bit too close I shouldn't have to listen to the people next to us fighting. Food is very good but drinks a little expensive. Love the fact that they have music. Sunday night was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wild on Sunday nightOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/16/2014This joint really explodes on Sunday night with live music and lots of people, mostly young, gathering to eat and drink. The rest of the time it is fairly busy except at lunch when it's usually fairly quiet. GREAT FRIES.Special Features:
- Best French DipCFG16Dined on 2/15/2014I've been to The Grille several times and the food has always been great. The French Dip sandwich is the best I've ever had. Never had a bad meal here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why make reservations?unsatisfiedDined on 2/14/2014When you make reservations u are seated right away but we had to wait 10 mins bcuz no tables were available. The waitress never gave us napkins while we were eating. She also said they ran out of bread. Every 20mins she check on us entirely to long for customers to go without service.Special Features:
- Marginal restaurantJoe61foodieDined on 2/14/2014Food was edible, my wives' and son's pizza was burnt though. Didn't want to ask for another try as it took so long to get served in the first place. It was Valentines day - lots of confusion and delay among the staff. The waiter kept mentioning that he was working 5 tables - yet he would disappear for long stretches of time - no sure exactly whom he was serving. Took almost an hour to get served and food was just adequate. Were seated in a back "overflow" room - no ambiance whatsoever. The menu has potential to be good - just don't expect it on a busy night.Special Features:
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2014Walked in to restaurant to find at least 12 or more chairs scattered around middle of floor, like a furniture warehouse, told they were to become 2-tops but just.looked messy. Either line htem up neatly or have the tables in place when customers arrive. Spent our first 20 min having 3 different people try to level our wobbly table instead of having quiet time to enjoy our cocktails Plates were removed before everyone was finished. Tables and chairs lifted and moved around all night which did not lend to a Valentine's night ambience, And at the end of the evening we were given the wrong bill. Disappointed that so little attention was given to detail. This is not a fast food place where anything goes.
- Great foodBmatzenDined on 2/14/2014A little to energetic for my wife and I but the food was fantastic service started out great but slowed towards the end but attribute that to the large crowds that started coming in. Wine list was excellent as well as the actual wine. Overall I would recommend this restaurant for special occasions as it is a bit pricey. Most meals were hovering around $28-30. Had a very enjoyable time.Special Features:
- date nightlucyluDined on 2/12/2014Had an overall great night. I took my boyfriend for his birthday and we had a great time. The music is very lively and combined with the lights gives this restaurant a clubish atmosphere. Something we actually enjoyed. The food was very good but the portions are a little smaller than I would have liked especially since the prices are a little high. Other than that the service was great. Our waiter was very attentive but that could be because the restaurant was practically empty seeing as we went in the middle of the week. I had a great time and I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor choice for a good meal & serv.TeslafiedDined on 2/8/2014I got the rib-eye. I wasn't any better than I can do on the grill. It came with 2 small pieces of broccoli & some very salty mashed potatoes. It cost 2x the amount it should, so I suppose I also think the place is more expensive than it should be. My wife got a skirt steak salad. When it came out, it clearly had re-heated rice in it (very hard) and just about everything in the salad was cold, including the rice, vegetables, etc. She sent it back. The wait staff was argumentative. Then it came back with the steak overcooked (it was perfect the first time). They reluctantly replaced it with a new dish completely and finally came back fine - but by then I was done with my meal.
- We were seated outside almostOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2014We were seated outside almost in the parking lot. Our waitress was nice & tried but, clearly overwhelmed. We had to wait a very long time for drinks, then wine (the wrong bottle was brought) and we decided to just order drinks as our second course had already been served. They then sent wrong drinks! Was excited for a relaxing night and it was everything but, enjoyable.
- staff not well trained andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/29/2014staff not well trained and service was very average. carb cakes very good tagliatelle was not good. might be a better lunch spot.Special Features:
- The GrilleGregDined on 1/25/2014We had a romantic dinner in the courtyard with a great bottle of wine and excellent dinner. The waitress was very good and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightdiamandoDined on 1/24/2014My wife and I wanted to go out for a romantic dinner, but we didn't want to be too far from home. The Grille met our needs and exceeded our expectations. Food was excellent, atmosphere was vibrant and staff were outstanding! We had drinks at the bar while we waited, after checking in with the hostess. Bar staff were very helpful and walked my wife through some of their house favorites. When our table was ready, they showed us to a small private corner table perfect for conversation. Appetizers, entree and dessert were all fantastic, as was our server. We have recommended it to several other local couples and will be frequenting The Grille often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningBurgerbuddiesVIPDined on 1/24/2014We enjoyed our evening at The Grille. The food was very good. The service was adequate. Somehow I ended up with a red wine stain on the back of my white pants even though I didn't get out of my chair until we left the restaurant. It must have been on the chair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good meal....decent valueBistrofanVIPDined on 1/17/2014Dinner with my daughter last Friday night. Salads were fresh and contained a nice variety of vegetables . Our entrees, risotto and seared tuna were well prepared and a good portion size. We each had a gelato for dessert which was very good. We had a very attentive service and I would say this was a highlight. Bill was about $100 including a bar drink and a soda for my daughter. I would go back again.Special Features:
- OneTrickPony1trickponyDined on 1/5/2014The food and service are very good, but it is TOO LOUD. We could barely hear one another, leaning over the table, speaking loudly over the music. We were having dinner with friends we hadn't seen in many months, so we had looked forward to good conversation with a good meal: we got the meal, but not evening we expected. We had a 7:00 pm reservation Sunday -- after Happy Hour yet before the bar scene -- we asked several times to have the music turned down slightly, but our requests were denied. Not sure if we'll go back....too bad since for the past several years we dined there 3-5 times a month during the week and on weekends.Special Features:
- Food bad;service worsedavidmark2012VIPDined on 1/4/2014What could go wrong in a trendy looking place like this? In a word, everything. I brought a party of five. You wouldn't think that would be a challenge but it proved insurmountable for our waitress. In an expensive restaurant you expect the wait staff to be trained. Our waitress couldn't find the bottle of wine we ordered, then brought us (10 minutes later) the wrong wine, showed the bottle to one in our party that didn't order it, fetched the correct wine and then didn't know how to serve it, I ordered the tuna stack--nice stack, no tuna. The crab cakes had plenty of tasteless, mushy and greasily fried crab. Stick with the home fries if you go--those were fine. I didn't taste the other dishes our party ordered but I was warned away.
- Top local spotsfavspotsDined on 12/31/2013The Grille has a delightful atmosphere and is cozy yet offers a classy & club atmosphere that is very welcoming. The food and service were tops for an early New Years Dinner around town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice placeRocket1821Dined on 11/16/2013The food, service and atmosphere was very good. We sat at a high top table in the bar and the chairs were a little uncomfortable but they offered to move us if we wanted. Looks like it has a happening late night but we didn't stay later. I would definitely go back again, but with a group and stay later. I had the risotto and my wife the sirloin, we were both happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2013Drinks were very well made and enjoyed the multigrain bread. The portions were way too small for the amount charged. While the food was very tasty, we would not return. Too expensive for what customer gets.
- Great Find!JdpapillionDined on 8/31/2013We were looking for a pre-event meal and searched restaurants in the area. The website gave me all I needed to know including an idea of the ambiance. The menu was intriguing and the Fixx option looked to be a good value. the Ahi Jalapeño starter was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againBrookeVIPDined on 8/28/2013Food was not very good. While the waitress tried very hard we had to ask a dozen times for lemons for our water. The food was not properly cooked. The food was not good and we won't be back :/
- BadOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/28/2013Horrible service, literally saw larger parties come after us and leave before us. Said something to the manager and he seemed like he didn't care. Will not come back.
- Great food!Luv2EatDined on 8/24/2013I was surprised to learn that this restaurant has been around for about 2 years. The food, albeit slightly pricey and portion controlled, was outstanding! My wife said it may have been the best meal she's ever had. I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for something new. The server was extremely helpful and kind and noted that when it's "in season", the place is jam packed with a line wrapped around the corner so I would take advantage now :).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grillemarleneDined on 8/2/2013We have been to their other restaurant Oli's many times but this was our first time at The Grille. We thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good every time!MiamiEatsDined on 7/16/2013We done regularly and it's jut good every time. That is no small feat and The Grille delivers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Menu Choicesed28Dined on 6/15/2013Delicious varied items on Menu. Attentive service by waitress and manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.