The Grille at Shadowrock Sedona Hilton
90 Ridge Trail Dr
Sedona, AZ 86351-7390Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Grille at Shadowrock Sedona Hilton
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hiltonsedonaresort.com/?page=dining
- Phone: (928) 284-6909
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7am- 11:00am
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday-Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Sunday and Monday Lounge Menu available only: 11:30am-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Salvatore Moscato
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Variety of menu options and choices specific to your needs and desires. Contact our Catering and Event Services team design the perfect menu and event just for you.
- Entertainment: Live music Wednesday and Saturday Evenings
A word from The Grille at Shadowrock Sedona Hilton
Freshly made contemporary classics in addition to regionally inspired cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Grille at Shadowrock Sedona Hilton reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (1)Show More
- Unexpected delicious dinner808WahineVIPDined on 8/31/2014We stayed at the Sedona Hilton and decided to eat at the The Grille after a long and tiring day. Much to our surprise the food very delicious and relatively reasonable for a hotel restaurant. We split the quesadillas and spinach salad for our appetizers, both were very tasty. My husband had the fish tacos and I had the Bison meatloaf with mash potatoes and gravy, the portions were generous and both were incredibly delicious. To top off the evening we split a serving of chocolate ice cream. Our waiter, Bryce, was wonderful because he catered to our every need and he was so friendly. We left the Grille very satisfied and happy!I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 28 reviews are from the The Grille at Shadowrock Sedona Hilton reviews archive.
- The food left a lot to be desiredJILLYVIPDined on 7/11/2014I don't think I have ever had a worse steak in my life. We ordered the 40oz porterhouse and asked to have it split. The kitchen refused because of the bone in the middle. I'm sure they could have cut the steak away from the bone and divided the filet portion and the strip portion, but no luck. Nonetheless, it was inedible. Half of the steak was grizzle. I am not generally one to complain, but when the waiter asked I told him. The manager came over and did offer a complimentary dessert, but I would have preferred a better piece of meat.
- no views from the patioOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014We were disappointed with the view of the parking lot, we were expecting the golf course. The menu was limited. We did not like the jazz music coming from the speakers. Up side - dog friendly. The service was ok, the food was ok.
- Ask for AntonAlDeepCreekDined on 3/15/2014Visited twice 1. group of 4 with Anton as the server - he was brilliant, food was great, piano bar in the lounge next door was a delightful touch. 2. group of 7 - 4 teachers as a walk in with no reservations - again excellent & patient service - great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great place to stopPitchouneVIPDined on 8/18/2013Another great place to stop on the road to monument valley, it is a great stop over . Sedona is a very relaxing place and this Hilton is part of it. The restaurant is a very good place to eat in a very relaxing atmosphere, even busy with kids it is a great place. The second night was quieter as it was a du day night. The staff was very attentive and the food very good. Small dishes can be order which is great as usually the plates are a bit too big in the US.Special Features:
- A very good place to stopPitchouneVIPDined on 8/17/2013A very good place to stop in Sedona, in a relaxing hotel. Staff taking very good care of their clients, very attentive. Food was very good and a lot of different dishes. Definitively a place to recommend to our friends.Special Features:
- was Ok.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2013We went for what we thought was a wedding brunch, but everyone was at separate tables, not what we had in mind. Not sure if we had a misunderstanding of how it was supposed to be or what, but if we had known, would not have gone. Food was good, but we could have eaten for far less where we were staying.Special Features:
- BummerJetboyDined on 4/29/2013The menu is very limited. Wine is overpriced. Staff was very friendly, but the food is very pricy for just so so quality.
- We had dinner at the GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/28/2013We had dinner at the Grille for its convenience since we were staying at the hotel. The open dinning area’s location adjacent to the pool on one side and a parking lot on another detracted from the atmosphere. The appetizer special ceviche was more generous and tastier than expected and the Coriander and Red Chili Seared Ahi was also better than expected.
- VERY average. There was nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/30/2013VERY average. There was nothing whatsoever remarkable about this restaurant.
- This restaurant is in thedbhcluVIPDined on 3/17/2013This restaurant is in the Hilton Sedona Resort and Spa. The resort is great, with Red Rock views right out your room. The restaurant is very comfortable, with good food and service. A pleasant evening capped off around the firepit.Special Features:
- good food and service at thechrisVIPDined on 3/6/2013good food and service at the Hilton's Sedona Bar and GrillSpecial Features:
- Loved the food and the serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/3/2013Loved the food and the service was very attentive!Special Features:
- Portions too small for thisOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/31/2012Portions too small for this type of restaurant. Portions were along the lines of a fine dining French restaurant, which Shadowrock is not in my opinion. Not a great value for the prices.
- My wife and I ate here twice,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012My wife and I ate here twice, once on 12/30 for an afternoon snack and also for 12/31/12 at 7:00 PM. We had the same, competent and congenial server both times. On the 30th, he informed us that the kitchen had run out of cinnamon ice cream to go with the apple pie. That was not a problem. On the 31st, we had a delightful time, but had to vacate the table at 9:00 PM. We knew about this going in, so it was not a surprise. Nonetheless, it is a little disconcerting to have the last course of your dinner elsewhere. This is not a complaint, as the desert was delicious and the new table, in the 'Coyote Tavern' was not very far from the original seating area. But, being in the bar area, it was considerably noisier. All in all, it was good.Special Features:
- We went there on ChristmasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012We went there on Christmas and it was very nice and the food and prices were good.
- Minimal Sunset ViewsGoombahDined on 10/6/2012The advertised romantic sunset views are drastically overstated. It is a quiet romantic outdoor location with minimal views. The food was good and the service was not good at all. After appetizers our waiter went on break and handed us off to another server. She showed up with dessert menus thinking we were done but entrees had not yet arrived. I spoke up about pending entrees and she just walked off. After a long wait our entrees arrived. When the tardy check arrived we waited forever for it to return for signature. Whatever peace and quiet we would have had was disturbed with all of the blunders. We were lured in for sunset views so we overlooked all of the bad comments that indeed come true.Special Features:
- Greasy tasteless short ribs,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2012Greasy tasteless short ribs, plunked down in a bowl of Mac and cheese- no cheese flavor. My wife had a nice ahi tuna. The lemonade was good. The menu is sparse and dated. This place needs new management and chef.Special Features:
- Good food .......great staff!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/2/2012Good food .......great staff!! We had a wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- Overall very impressed withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012Overall very impressed with the service. The main course was a little over cooked and dry (the chicken) and when we brought it to their attention, we were taken care of to our satisfaction. Would have liked to have seen prime rib and filet choices on the menu.Special Features:
- We had the short ribs (bonelss)PugnaciousVIPDined on 8/21/2012We had the short ribs (bonelss) over mac &cheese which was excellent as was the bison meatloaf. Our waitress forgot our chopped salad and then said "well maybe you won't need it anyway!". She was right and that left us open for desset, a simple but tasty NY cheese cake.Special Features:
- As restaurants inside of avpmad1Dined on 8/8/2012As restaurants inside of a hotel go, this one was pretty good. There was quiet live piano music in the bar, which could be heard in the dining room. My girlfriend said the fish tacos were excellent. I had the flatbread pizza, which was also very good. Our server was attentive and efficient. Overall, it was just what we needed that night; quiet, quick, and tasty.
- Great food. We really enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/3/2012Great food. We really enjoyed the atmosphere on the patio. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Our entrees were very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/20/2012Our entrees were very good - presented well, served hot and tasted good! The flourless chocolate cake we shared for dessert was the best we've ever had! Service was a bit spotty and server forgot to mention that there was an "extended happy hour" and it was "music and margaritas" evening. Bummer.Special Features:
- Excellent, well-timed foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012Excellent, well-timed food service, tasty food, and helpful, fun staff made dinner a real pleasure.Special Features:
- This place is casual and reasonableOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/12/2012This place is casual and reasonable. But the place can offer a great time to have some meals without being concerned about anything! The patio is very quiet and nice.Special Features:
- Good food/ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/13/2012Excellent outdoor dining environment. The fish tacos are the best I've had in the area - a must.
- Great food and service. OutsideOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/2012Great food and service. Outside fireplace very enjoyable for after dinner drinks.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the atmoshpere, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/18/2012Enjoyed the atmoshpere, food and service. Highly recommendedSpecial Features: