The Grille at Deacon Tower
475 Deacon Blvd
Winston Salem, NC 27105Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Grille at Deacon Tower
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: (336) 671-6545
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm. The Grille at Deacon Tower will be closed during the Winston Salem Open in August.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Unspecified, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: OVATIONS FOOD SERVICES is the exclusive caterer for Wake Forest University’s Athletic Department and manages the food, beverage, merchandise, and hospitality services at over 135 venues throughout the US and Canada. At Wake Forest University, Ovations Food Services offers a certified meeting, event and wedding planner, professional and uniformed staff and a crew of creative culinarians.
Please contact the Ovations Catering Sales Manager, Debra Camillo at 336-896-1207 or email@example.com to begin planning your next event.
A word from The Grille at Deacon Tower
The Grille at Deacon Tower, located on the fourth floor of Deacon Tower at BB&T Field, is a great place for casual work week lunches, family lunches or just a great spot to eat lunch and see the beautiful Deacon Tower and BB&T Field. Although located at Wake Forest’s BB&T Field, the restaurant is completely open to the public. You do not have to be a member of the Deacon Club to dine with us. In addition to dining, The Grille at Deacon Tower, Ovations offers a wide range of catering options and a great atmosphere for events like wedding receptions, awards dinners, non-profit gatherings and holiday parties. Ovations can cater off-premises as well. The Grille at Deacon Tower offers a delightful selection of freshly prepared American classics.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Grille at Deacon Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (9)scenic view (6)good for groups (5)great for outdoor dining (5)special occasion (4)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Great Spot!SomeDudeDined on 10/1/2014Very nice! The staff was very efficient, pleasant and attentive. The food was very tasty and reasonably priced. The location is excellent...We will be returning often!Special Features:
- RetiredDined on 8/25/2014Excellent, food, service and atmosphere, and you can talk in a normal voice with your guests or clientsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014Loved having lunch overlooking the football field. My son enjoyed eating there to celebrate his 20th birthday.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsFoodFanDined on 8/6/2014A great lunch at a great venue! The Cobb Salad with Salmon was prepared to perfection. Our waitress, Sara, was most attentive. Will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the The Grille at Deacon Tower reviews archive.
- Poor ServiceWFUisDined on 6/23/2014I took a group of 5 for a business lunch. Our reservation was for 12:15 and our server didn't take our order until 12:40. The restaurant was not busy. Service at the Grille at Deacon Tower is just too slow
- Good Fare...and Go Deacs!GlobalDinerDined on 6/17/2014Solid grille/gastropub-style food in a congenial setting for ACC fans, overlooking Wake Forest's attractive football complex. Service was swift, well-informed, and unintrusive. As stadium-area dining goes, this a gem of a find.Special Features:
- OLD DEACON TOWER PEOPLESLOWJOEDined on 4/25/2014THIS WAS A GOOD PLACE TO HAVE DINNER ON THE GO.PROBLEM ITS JUST OUTSIDE OF HOTEL LOBBY AND FEELS LIKE THAT. ITS NEEDS TO BE REVAMPED,A LITTLE LONG IN TOOTH. FOOD WAS ACCEPTABLE,WAIT STAFF WAS ATTENTIVE AND HELPFUL. THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT PLACES TO EAT IN OUR TOWN,THAT TO GET OTHER THAN JUST HOTEL TRADE THEY NEED A REVAMP.Special Features: