11 Pine Street
Waltham, MA 02453Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thegrillonpine.com/
- Phone: 7818910080
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Sunday 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Catering: We would love to work with you and create a menu that complements your taste and budget.
A word from The Grill
The Grill is located in the heart of Waltham, off Moody Street and across from the Embassy Cinema. We are proud of our charming and casual family restaurant. We use an international mix of recipes, unified with a theme of Mediterranean kabobs and vegetarian dished. Above every consideration, we want the freshest and pristine quality of the meats and produce to speak for themselves. Healthy cooking is our main objective and that's why we only serve the food that we would cook at home for our family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelQuiet
kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- QuaintLilu543Dined on 8/19/2014I was expecting a nice sit down restaurant, but the feel is more of a walk in and order type of place. The food was pretty good although not my exact view of Mediterranean. Overall good experienceSpecial Features:
- Before a MoviemoviegoerDined on 8/9/2014It was a warm night and the restaurant was not air-conditioned. The front wall was opened but there was no breeze. They said that they had no record of my reservation. This restaurant offers movie tickets to the Embassy Landmark for $8 each. They add the cost of the tickets to the food bill which can result in tipping on the cost of the movie.
- Nice addition to Waltham's eateriesDMBWalthamDined on 6/24/2014This is an unassuming little place, with a very friendly staff who welcomed us upon arrival. It is open and airy and there is one large window that opens out to the street and adds to this feeling. The food (Mediterranean) is quite good. I am a vegan and ordered the veggie skewers and rice. It was delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still getting started...Likes2eatVIPDined on 5/11/2014I know this place is just re-opening as The Grill. The server and the management at The Grill are very nice and gracious, and I have little doubt that they will do fine, however it seemed that they have a few kinks to work out. My turkey tips were undercooked in the middle, and I got the wrong salad dressing on my salad. As I understand it, they are waiting for their beer/wine license. All that said, I would go there again. I hope they can establish themselves - we need a great mediterranean place in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.