The Grill - Nordstrom Bellevue Square
100 Bellevue Square
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Grill - Nordstrom Bellevue Square
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/nordstrom-restaurants#
- Phone: (425) 646-5600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Sunday: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Call for Holiday hours )
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Philip Mayberry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: 101st Ave. NE
- Public Transit: Metro and Sound Transit Bus Service with the stop at The Bellevue Transit Center
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Bellevue Square has over 6,000 parking spaces all within close distance to the entrances and under cover. A Bellevue Square parking tip? Take the NE 4th Street Exit and head west. Take a right onto 100th Ave. NE. Head towards Nordstrom and you will find great access to the largest garage and a speed ramp to the 2nd floor for convenient access to the Grill.
A word from The Grill - Nordstrom Bellevue Square
The Grill - Nordstrom Bellevue Square is a comfortable and classic restaurant. Menu selections include house-prepared soups, grilled sandwiches, freshly prepared salads, memorable entrees, and a selection of delicious main courses. The food is complimented with a full bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Grill - Nordstrom Bellevue Square reviews from OpenTable diners
20 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (11)kid-friendly (8)neighborhood gem (8)great for brunch (4)good for groups (3)late-night find (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Surpised to my expectationucmcDined on 10/27/2014I didn't expect much from Nordstrom grill. I'm surprised to say the food was pretty good. I would definitely return in the future.Special Features:
- Soo Soo FoodKimmieVIPDined on 9/17/2014I ordered grilled chicken sandwich. I expected a simple grilled chicken. Instead, the chicken was ground up with parsley and tons of salt. It was one of the worst grilled chicken sandwiches I have ever eaten.
- What a find!Suedu56Dined on 9/10/2014My husband and I discovered the Nordstrom Grill after an evening of shopping. Shopping is my husband's least favorite thing to do so I now have a great way to bribe him....dinner at the Grill! They have a great menu, excellent wines, and fantastic service .For such a small tucked away restaurant, the food is surprisingly good. It can get quite busy so make sure you make reservations with Open table.Special Features:
- Great for a quick lunchPNWTravelerVIPDined on 9/1/2014The Grill at Nordstrom's in Bellevue Square os a great place to meet for lunch. Food is fresh and tasty, staff are very friendly and attentive, and the location is great. Highly recommend the soup, salads and specials. Reservations recommended as it gets busy at lunch, walk ins accommodated but you'll have a wait (nice touch: The staff will text you when your table is ready). Be courteous to others and respect the line at the entrance: A couple of diners were rude and cut in front.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenient and goodMichtoVIPDined on 8/15/2014Their daily Menu Specials are always really good and worth trying. I've never been disappointed. I recently had their salmon with mushroom risotto that was cooked perfectly and served in a nice lunch size, accompanied with a great Washington wine.Special Features:
- Why make a reservation?MomswholovetoeatDined on 8/15/2014Always love coming here as the food and wait staff is great! Very frustrating however to take the time to make a reservation and still be 20+ minutes late being seated though. What's the point?I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 68 reviews are from the The Grill - Nordstrom Bellevue Square reviews archive.
- TravelerVIPDined on 7/9/2014Although the restuarant wasn't that busy, service was rather slow. While the steak salad was good, the crispy potatoes in it were a bit too salty.Special Features:
- Nothing SpecialJac99VIPDined on 6/28/2014Dodd is over priced (so are drinks). Small and loud. Server was knowledgable but .... Go to their cafeteria instead, much better.Special Features:
- Love their daily Specials!MichtoVIPDined on 6/14/2014The Grill always has something good on their daily menu. They've added onion soup to their menu and it's really good! My son loves their burgers and I can't stop nibbling his fries because their so darn tasty. This is a wonderful dine and shop venue. The food is always better than you expect and super convenient. I recommend making reservations when you know you're heading to the mall so you can jump to the head of the line when you arrive. Lots of walk-ups wait to get in.Special Features:
- Nver disappointsgdt1VIPDined on 5/1/2014Even though the size of the salads is getting smaller still a great place for lunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fair, will not come back againbeanVIPDined on 4/16/2014The food is "expensive" in terms of calories. I had the salmon which tasted good but is a bit dry and tough. The passionfruit semifreddo is really good and it is not as loaded with calories as others.
- Convenient but not worth a specialVegheadfoodieVIPDined on 4/2/2014Not really a great place for vegetarians and especially not for vegans. Only options were salads and there were no bean or tofu dishes. Most of the menu was pretty unhealthy and highly caloric.
- great food, servicedinergirlVIPDined on 3/8/2014Surprisingly good for a department store restaurant. Love the chicken burger, french dip sandwich and salads. Service is always friendly.Special Features:
- A+ For All InvolvedplateaumomDined on 2/28/2014On Friday, February 28th, I met some friends for lunch at The Grille. As it turns out, we've all been there before, but not as a group. The importance of this: we were able to recommend items we had enjoyed and we all shared something the other ones hadn't tasted. I had no idea your lemonade was so refreshing and the chicken sliders were oh, so tasty! I will most definitely return to The Grille and continue to send customers your way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great nordstrom service withOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/17/2014great nordstrom service with a good menu. Great for lunch or dinner break when power shoppingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The GrillKarenDined on 2/3/2014Always enjoy dining at The Grill at Nordstrom's. We can always count on the food being good quality and the service friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorite spotsIlovefoodDined on 1/24/2014I love this place. Seems like only the locals and Nordstrom shoppers know about it. It is a bit of a hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite girls night place to eatJoleneDCVIPDined on 1/7/2014This has been my favorite girls night out place to eat for many years. Very consistent and great food.Special Features:
- Poor ServicefoodieDined on 12/11/2013The restaurant failed to acknowledge our reservation stating that we would still have to wait 30 minutes even though our reservation time was confirmed as open. Our service was bad and we got a table right behind the door next to the bar. The wait wasn't even worth itI would recommend this to a friend.
- Food never disappoints. ServiceKarenLuluVIPDined on 11/23/2013Food never disappoints. Service is Nordstrom caliber.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have been many times - wePatriciaRDined on 11/20/2013Have been many times - we like the quality and variety of food; great service: location (very convenient when shopping) and the quiet ambience. This time was louder than usual but still relaxing. Will go again. Particularly love the crab bisque and roasted veggie salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nordstrom GrilleKarenLuluVIPDined on 11/9/2013I go to this restaurant once a week for a great meal at a reasonable price. They have the obvious Nordstrom customer service and good food. The menu never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!MichtoVIPDined on 10/28/2013This restaurant consistently provides good service, food, and an atmosphere that makes eating and shopping a fun experience. Each time I dine here, I enjoy trying their Chef Special and am never disappointed. Everything tastes fresh with compelling layers of flavors. On their regular menu, my favorites are the Grilled Vegetable salad and their version of a Louis Salad which has batter fried shrimp and is extremely yummy. And of course, their crab bisque is always wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!OnDaGoDined on 10/25/2013I work close by and this is my go to lunch spot whether I'm feeling like soup and salad or a killer french dip sandwich!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining OutKrisVIPDined on 10/24/2013It's a good restaurant, good food and great services too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week 3 course mealspatronVIPDined on 10/22/2013Restaurant Week 3 course meals are the same size as the regular menu. It was a very good meal/deal and the desserts were amazing!
- We decided to try the NordstromJDJYDined on 10/21/2013We decided to try the Nordstrom Grill for the first time for Restaurant Week. The $28 three course dinner was a great deal overall. The appetizers were delicious (grilled chiken sliders, onion rings, baby green salad), as were the desserts (chocolate mousse cake and berry crisp). However, the ribeye steak was incredibly salty, almost inedible. In fact, we really couldn't finish them. The waitress asked if we wanted to send them back, but the way she asked made me feel really bad about saying yes. It was getting late and we were among the last of the customers. In retrospect, I wish I had sent them back because we ended up boxing up the steak and will probably just feed it to the cats. My kids love steak but couldn't really eat this.Special Features:
- DependableFrappe8Dined on 10/12/2013Good food. Good drinks. Convenient to shopping in BellSquare. This place can be popular, so if its a busy shopping sale -- make a reservation. You won't regret it.Special Features:
- dinnerdinergirlVIPDined on 10/9/2013Over all we have always enjoyed the food and a great place to come before going to the theater. The chicken burger and salads are great. Fish dishes good but small portions, didn't satisfy the guys.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordable and congenialMarkus5VIPDined on 9/8/2013I love going to Nordstrom Grill for a great meal. Although our server was friendly, our food came late. It's a bad sign when people seated after you leave, before your main course is served. Fortunately, this has never happened before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was there for lunch aroundsummerVIPDined on 9/2/2013I was there for lunch around 11:45. I was interested in having a burger for my lunch from that chef's special menu. So I ordered the burger but within 30 seconeds, the server came back to me and told me they are out of it. Come on, that was about noon and you guys cant be out of it..So I guess that burger must be popular or the server just want to give me the hard time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service; OK foodbizLunchingDined on 8/23/2013Service at Nordstrom Grill is impeccable, as you'd expect from Nordstrom anything. Some of the recipe choices are puzzling, however. My shrimp and crab Louie salad came with breaded, deep-fried shrimp -- that was a first for me. Not the kind of food I'd expect for people trying to fit into Nordstrom's clothes.Special Features:
- disapointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/22/2013Invited a friend to join me for lunch at Nordstrom. Noice level high, hard to visit. Food was not as ordered. Food redone and just OK. I have eaten there before and was much better. Wait staff very good !
- Great service!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 7/10/2013These guys always accommodate the special request and everyone is super friendly. Love going there for lunch!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We shall returnPolytechnicDined on 6/22/2013Excellent service and great atmosphere. My wife's halibut and chips were excellent. My crab mac and cheese seemed awfully light on the crab; couldn't taste any. Crab bisque is excellent also. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- card mix upChrisVIPDined on 6/13/2013We really appreciate the servers giving separate bills, but they need to be careful giving the card back to the right person. Of course, we should be more aware of which card we are getting back also. Last week we were here for a late lunch and there was a cafd mix up. This week, we checked and we got the wrong card back again. But because of what happened before, we caught the mistake. Thankfully my friend was the one that took my card home, and I took hers.Special Features:
- Great FoodChrisVIPDined on 6/6/2013I've always have gone to Nordstroms for the clothes, but the last several years the Cafe and Grill have been one of my favorites places to eat. We sometimes go there to eat even if we don't have to go shopping. The prices are reasonable and the food is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nordstrom service.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/31/2013I love their chicken paillard. It's always perfect and I always order it. The service is always great. Its a nice place for lunch with a friend not for the atmosphere.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/26/2013Been coming here for years! The Grill is a great restaurant when you need a break from shopping. The entire menu is delicious. Of course, the service is outstanding- it's Nordstrom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick, Quiet and ComfortableTaeniaDined on 5/17/2013I had the opportunity to visit the Nordstrom Grill for the first time and found the experience to be well worth it. The service was excellent and fast, they were very adaptable to our requests and the service was excellent. We went early in the dinner cycle so it was not that crowded and the noise level was subdued compared to most other restaurants in the area. The food was delicious, with just enough heat in the bisque to make it enjoyable but not overwhelming while the other dishes, including the chicken fingers for my daughter were exceptionable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.