The Grill at Two Trees
240 MGM Grand Drive
Mashantucket, CT 06338Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Grill at Two Trees
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thegrillattwotrees.com/
- Phone: (860) 312-4087
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 7:00 am - 12:30 am
Fri - Sat: 7:00 am - 1:30 am
Sun: 7:00 am - 12:30 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rosalia Fuentes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Grill at Two Trees
The Grill at Two Trees is just a minute away from Foxwoods Casino, The Grill is a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle, with a cozy and warm setting. Serving New England comfort food as well as fresh local seafood and steaks. Full bar and lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Grill at Two Trees reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (8)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Really good foodTRAVELGIRLVIPDined on 11/8/2014I guess for a casino town, this is one of the best restaurants offsite from Foxwood's. The atmosphere could've been so much more, but we sat next to the fireplace, and that was nice. The music coming from the bar was also nice, but I could tell that if you weren't sitting near the bar, the restaurant had not ambience music, so it would've seemed "hollow." Also, the restaurant didn't think to close the 2nd outside door to the "dining room" restaurant from outside, so we had to ask them to close it, which seems a little ridiculous for us to have to point this out. Also, our table literally vibrated all meal, as if there were massive engines underneath the floor = weird. HOWEVER, the food was VERY good and the service was as well.
- Would recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/7/2014Conveniently located near Foxwoods Casino; took shuttle from restaurant to the MGM Grand Theater. Food was very good, however, service was somewhat slow, particularly since the restaurant was not crowded. Would return and recommend it for a nice place to eat away from the hustle and bustle of the Casino.Special Features:
- Convenient and yummyDsMom123Dined on 11/2/2014Was there for a bachelorette weekend. Great for a higher crowd. Convenient with a nice heart and plentiful buffet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A fair to middling restaurant.Likeitclassy5Dined on 10/18/2014I was excited to try this restaurant, bit it was mostly disappointing. With so many excellent restaurants nearby, I will not be likely to return here. First of all, the room where we ate on the other side of the bar, was strangely bare. Many of the wall panels were bare, with the receptacles for lighting left open and bare. Second, the waitress, Vivian, never told us that there were specials in addition to the menu. After we ordered, we heard another waitress at a nearby table describing these specials. That was annoying. Last, I ordered the salmon on spinach and garlic mashed potatoes and found the salmon quite dry. It did not have a drop of sauce on it.
- Quiet delicious dinner,lunch or bfkgoofynewfiesDined on 10/12/2014My favorite meal is hanger steak, leek potatoes & vegetable. Brownie Sunday good w/coffee. Mortzerella, tomato/chicken sub on Portuguese roll is also great. I have also enjoyed breakfasts & lunches here too in a quiet atmosphere. Bar is good meeting place too. Short FxWds bus ride from other 3 hotelsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DacquiriDacquiriDined on 10/11/2014Check out this place , food great , prices reasonable , nice atmosphere , great waitress !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Glad we found the Grill at Two Trees. Very friendly wait staff, food was reasonably priced and very good. Atmosphere was OK. A nice dinner spot before heading to the noisy casino. We would go there again and would recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was ok, prices were good.BangBangDined on 8/16/2014Took wife for a casual dinner. Found no parking space (Restaurant located at the Two Trees Inn), had to go around the parking lot two times, before finding a spot. Ambience is more like an Applebees but with more space between the tables. The food was fair, servings were big, but taste and food presentation was lacking. For Jasmine rice, they gave us basically white rice. Shrimp stuffed with crab meat were bland. NY steak was cooked excellent, as requested but sauce and taste were bland. I will not go again to this restaurant unless I'm staying at the Two Trees Inn.Special Features:
- ConvenientDianeDined on 8/1/2014We were looking for a place to eat before a show at fowoods. The nice restaurants at Foxwoods were extremely expensive. The food was good and the prices were too. The service was very good. Best of all, we parked at the restaurant and took a shuttle over to the casino. We were dropped off at the theatre we were going to. They come every ten minutes. I would eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 3 reviews are from the The Grill at Two Trees reviews archive.
- relaxing atmospherejpo05Dined on 6/24/2014Nice place. Food was decent, nothing special but not too bad. Prices reasonable. Only complaint was they had a fly problem. Changed table...still an issue but I think it is a regional issue as I heard other nice restaurants were dealing with them too. Other than that...very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/22/2014We ate at The Grill at Two Trees before going to Foxwood for a concert. We weren't expecting much, but the food was great. We all cleaned our plates. I will definitely be back...Special Features:
- Great timeDacquiriDined on 5/17/2014dinner was amazing presentation was awesome!! staff was friendly!! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.