The Grill at Two Trees
240 MGM Grand Drive
Mashantucket, CT 06338Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Grill at Two Trees
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://thegrillattwotrees.com/
- Phone: 8603124087
- Hours of Operation:
Mon - Thu: 7:00 am - 12:30 am
Fri - Sat: 7:00 am - 1:30 am
Sun: 7:00 am - 12:30 am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rosalia Fuentes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Grill at Two Trees
The Grill at Two Trees is just a minute away from Foxwoods Casino, The Grill is a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle, with a cozy and warm setting. Serving New England comfort food as well as fresh local seafood and steaks. Full bar and lounge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Grill at Two Trees reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Food was ok, prices were good.BangBangDined on 8/16/2014Took wife for a casual dinner. Found no parking space (Restaurant located at the Two Trees Inn), had to go around the parking lot two times, before finding a spot. Ambience is more like an Applebees but with more space between the tables. The food was fair, servings were big, but taste and food presentation was lacking. For Jasmine rice, they gave us basically white rice. Shrimp stuffed with crab meat were bland. NY steak was cooked excellent, as requested but sauce and taste were bland. I will not go again to this restaurant unless I'm staying at the Two Trees Inn.Special Features:
- ConvenientDianeDined on 8/1/2014We were looking for a place to eat before a show at fowoods. The nice restaurants at Foxwoods were extremely expensive. The food was good and the prices were too. The service was very good. Best of all, we parked at the restaurant and took a shuttle over to the casino. We were dropped off at the theatre we were going to. They come every ten minutes. I would eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- relaxing atmospherejpo05Dined on 6/24/2014Nice place. Food was decent, nothing special but not too bad. Prices reasonable. Only complaint was they had a fly problem. Changed table...still an issue but I think it is a regional issue as I heard other nice restaurants were dealing with them too. Other than that...very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/22/2014We ate at The Grill at Two Trees before going to Foxwood for a concert. We weren't expecting much, but the food was great. We all cleaned our plates. I will definitely be back...Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the The Grill at Two Trees reviews archive.
- Great timeDacquiriDined on 5/17/2014dinner was amazing presentation was awesome!! staff was friendly!! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.