The Greens at Easton Golf Club
28449 Clubhouse Dr
Easton, MD 21601Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Greens at Easton Golf Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.riverhouseateastonclub.com/
- Phone: 4108209800
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 9:00pm, Sunday: 11:00 - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Special Events: The elegant River House accommodates 160 to 180 guests for a seated dinner, and can expand for up to 300 seated guest with tenting of our new 40 by 60 waterfront patio, or dine al fresco. Huge glass doors on the southwestern side open to patio overlooking the picturesque Tred Avon River. Sunsets are breathtaking!
For your special event, we will creatively blend your vision and our experience for a celebration that is uniquely your own.
A word from The Greens at Easton Golf Club
The Greens at Easton Club offers panoramic views of the our championship golf course and the Tred Avon River. Enjoy New American Cuisine as created by Chef Hugo Ruesgas. Fresh, local, friendly... that's the Greens at Easton Club.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Greens at Easton Golf Club reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- A spot to RememberAnnBDined on 7/19/2014Every time we remember this little spot tucked away in the Easton Club, we are glad we did. The setting is lovely, scenic and serene in the daytime, lively and familiar in the evening. This time, we were looking for a funlunch spot away from the hectic scene of Plein Air for a birthday lunch. We thoroughly enjoyed the service and the food, even though I could only manage a bowl of mushroom soup. And the golf course view added to the serenity. Very much enjoyed.Special Features:
- Go to last minute placePrefer2forageVIPDined on 7/7/2014The food is always very good and we like that it's a good place to drop in anytime for a pleasant meal. Casual and comfortable.Special Features:
- Lunch with a friendRetiredDined on 7/7/2014Good sandwich and company..quiet and not rushed ..can spend time talking with feeling you need to hurry up and leave.Special Features:
- Girls lunch outRetiredDined on 6/13/2014Great time was had by all..good food with good friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 14 reviews are from the The Greens at Easton Golf Club reviews archive.
- Mother's DaySilky520Dined on 5/11/2014Great Mother's Day Brunch with a view of the Tred Avon on a beautiful day. Food was tasty and the service was great!Special Features:
- The service was excellentRepeatDined on 3/1/2014The service was excellent because we had an energetic & friendly waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I EAT ALONE SO THE BAR AREARUSSDined on 2/8/2014I EAT ALONE SO THE BAR AREA THAT I SAT IS NOT THE PLACE FORME. I SAT IN A BOOTH NEXT TO THE BAR NEXT TO PEOPLE THAT WERE TWO DEEP AT THE BAR., THIS WIL IN NO WAY DETER ME FROM COMING BACK. THE NITE WAS TO BE (HOPEFULY) A CROWDED NITE THANKSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall very goodHJFowlDined on 2/8/2014Every facet of the experience was very very good , with the exception of the bar noise. That noised down after a while and the evening ended on a high note.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual DiningmollyDined on 1/15/2014They had a limited menu compared to what it was before new managers, hopefully it will improve when season is busy.Special Features:
- Food was fantastic!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013Hugo truely a gifted chef. Delicious food. Well seasoned. Portion suze was perfect and well displayed. Service was less than enthusiasic. Gary made up the service difference. Friendly and accomodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DC11DC11Dined on 11/9/2013First time dining under the new ownership and chef. Enjoyed it very much.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PleasantEileenDined on 11/9/2013I had a pleasant meal and the guacamole was outstanding. I was a little disappointed in the crab cake because the reviews were so glowing. It was just average. The waitress steered me toward the chicken and I was grateful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster NightSilky520Dined on 10/3/2013I've been 3 times for Lobster Night on Thursday and 2 out of three times the lobster was excellent. Once it was mushy and I should have sent it back. I'll give it another try and feel it's a good meal overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girl's get togetherRetiredDined on 9/26/2013Great place to meet and talk..was not rushed..there for over 2 hours..great food..great service!Special Features:
- The Greens at Easton ClubDeedeedinerDined on 8/13/2013I have been a fan of Hugo, the chef and Gary, the restaurant manager for years. My friends and I dined weekly at their former establishment. Stands to reason that we would follow them to their new venture...we were not disappointed! Already looking forward to our next visit! Gary informed us of some upcoming events that really sound fun and we can't wait to return on a Thursday for Lobster night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef Hugo did it againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2013Fantastic Wine, Amazing Food and the perfect setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant summer diningOx4dinerVIPDined on 7/6/2013Would have preferred smaller portion size of fried green tomato appetizer; though tasty, crispness was lost due to plating on an unnecessary pool of olive oil. Flounder filets looked flaky and delicious but unfortunately the flavor was completely overwhelmed by too much salt. Would highly recommend the crab cakes as well as scallops served on bed of risotto. Ambience and service were great, and we'll definitely give The Greens another try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation confirmed - not openLocalVIPDined on 7/4/2013Reservation confirmed for July 4th dinner - but The Greens was not open on July 4th. Oops! Couldn't use open table to book an alternative reservation because I already had one - at The Greens.