The Georgia Pine
1250 Scenic Hwy S #1240
Lawrenceville, GA 30045Neighborhood:
Dacula / Lawrenceville
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Georgia Pine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thegeorgiapine.com/
- Phone: 7709781800
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday, Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Scott Smith
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact us at 770-978-1800 to speak with someone about your event
A word from The Georgia Pine
We support the little guy, whether it’s right down the road or across the country. Every beer we tap is brewed in GA. Our food is regionally inspired and benefits from minimal manipulation of great ingredients. Almost all of our dishes are finished in the Woodstone oven. We strive to bring well crafted experiences to the table every time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
The Georgia Pine - Best Restaurants in Dacula / Lawrenceville ›
The Georgia Pine reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (25)great for brunch (11)special occasion (11)good for groups (9)great for lunch (9)romantic (8)great for outdoor dining (7)vibrant bar scene (7)notable wine list (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)Show More
- Worth the DriveSwtnpetiteDined on 8/17/2014I've heard so much about this place, I had to try it. It's nearly 30 miles from my home, but worth the distance. The food was freshly picked from local farmers, and you can tell. The drink selection was superb. I'll highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceRexmatDined on 8/15/2014Took the wife on a date and shared a bunch if appetizers bc it was our first time and everything looked great. Portobello fries and the grilled shrimp were outstanding. Server was very good too. They also had a nice local beer list. Hope to go back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, amazing service.Imaf00dieDined on 8/14/2014We've been to Ga. Pine a few times and the experience keeps improving. The food is always delicious and the service is top notch. The star if the restaurant though is the rosemary creme brulee.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014The food was wonderful. The service awesome! Cocktails and craft beers were delightful ! AJ the bartender was very knowledgeable and attentive. Loved the entire meal! I will be returning to try more menu options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A SURPRISINGLY DELICIOUS FINDEileenVIPDined on 8/2/2014After moving my daughter up from Atlanta this past weekend, I booked reservations here just to check out her new neighborhood. First of all, the sweet girl who seated us was so warm and welcoming, we immediately felt at home. Jesseka, our server, who just personified the words "Southern Hospitality" was a doll...The portobello fries and jalapeno corm bread were insane good! Heirloom tomatoes were amazingly fresh and delicious. I split the rack of lamb with my daughter and wish I hadn't...Her boyfriend had the rabbit and really didn't want to give up a taste...Collards and mashed potatoes were so tasty-true south flavor! We shared the Rosemary creme brulee that was so delectable and delicate. I will definitely return when I visit again.Special Features:
- Good food but limited menuDkpd1359Dined on 7/21/2014The food was excellent but a little pricey. The menu had a little of everything but not much choice of how to have it. There was a bar but limited on the types of alcohol. I would return for the Reuben sandwich.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday dinnerIluvtoeatDined on 7/8/2014Enjoyed my birthday at GA Pines . Family & friends started at the bar. Bartender made each fell special. Recomendations on wine was spot on. Apps at dinner arrived at the right time. Very impressed that the featured Pork chop was presented to us prior to ordering. Four of those were ordered. Good service, never felt rushed. We will go again, had a real good time!Special Features:
- Very enjoyable experienceTheVClanDined on 7/6/2014Let me set the scene - 10 people 4 of them under 6 years old. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The kids menu was not printed on the menu but available. Staff was knowledgeable regarding the beer and wine, but the after dinner drinks were limited. Excellent, well prepared and plated food - a real pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodie find!QuietStormDined on 6/22/2014Yummy! I actually did a happy dance. The server, Anthony has an amazing knowledge of the bar (yeah!) and the food served. He's a foodie to trust. He even makes the sour cherries for Manhattan he makes! I stumbled upon this great find a couple last month. It opened a year ago. This restaurant serves local fresh ingredients. No fountain drinks are served only real bottled stuff like Coke made with cane sugar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's day dinner spot..very nicefooddiva43Dined on 6/15/2014Went for Father's Day. Was surprised at how we were seated right away...no reservation needed really. Good atmosphere and local brews.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch SupremeJoelVIPDined on 6/15/2014Chicken salad on crescent roll was superb as was the vegetable chicken soup. The home made potato chips are great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodLoLoDined on 6/14/2014We frequented The Georgia Pine last year and was amazed by the food and service. This time we went back with a quest and raved about the oysters. Unfortunately, it was loaded with shells and had to be sent back. The replacement came out lacking any flavor. we ordered appetizers and before we were half finished, the entres were brought. This visit wad far from impressive.
- Good experiencesyangDined on 6/6/2014We wanted to try out a new place and fell upon this place on Open Table. The atmosphere was just perfect for a small group. It was a good first time experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyableMidAgeFoodieDined on 5/25/2014Food was great, staff was friendly, knowledgable, and courteous. Restaurant was spacious and easy to locate. We had the deviled eggs starter and recommend if you are a fan. Caprese salad was fresh and enjoyable. The fried chicken sandwich was hot, crispy, and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome briebeachlover7VIPDined on 5/18/2014Everything was delicious. We startd with the brie and it was so delicious. Tofu was delicious and so was my daughters chicken sandwich.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely little spotHannahGVIPDined on 5/16/2014We aren't from the lawrenceville area, however we found this cute little gem on Open Table while we were in town for the evening. Knowledgable bartenders who were very attentive. Delish hand crafted cocktails, and the food was quite good as well. We had the fried mushrooms as an appetizer, and the georgia trout and friend chicken sandwich for an entrée. We did not like that the bar didn't have limes! It was slow for a Friday night at 6, but we really enjoyed overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Mother's Day find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/11/2014On Mother's Day we (10 of us) dined at The GP for the first time. Everyone enjoyed their meals. Most memorable were the Reuben Sandwiches, made from the restaurant's own prepared corned beef. The sandwich was pretty spectacular! Service was terrific too! All in all, a great meal.Special Features:
- Food was amazing, service just OKLoveOpenTableDined on 5/11/2014Everything we ate tasted amazing and they had a great beer list. The service was slow, possibly because it was Mother's Day and the place was pretty crowded. Everyone was friendly though and we had a great experience.Special Features:
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/26/2014I really didn't want to rate this restaurant because I could usually get a table quick on the weekends. But it is starting to get known and now that I can make reservations on Open Table, I am opening to sharing my thoughts. Their wine list, beer and cocktails are not common and a huge draw. Their food, especially the fried chicken sandwich which I am personally addicted to, is ridiculous. Try it and I virtually guarantee you will put this on your favorites list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the The Georgia Pine reviews archive.