The Gathering Cafe
1124 Sam Rittenberg Blvd.
Charleston, SC 29414Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
The Gathering Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.gatheringwestashley.com/
- Phone: 8432978380x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Vegetarian / Vegan, Comfort Food
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from The Gathering Cafe
Comfort food with a healthy touch at Orange Grove Plaza in West Ashley. Enjoy affordable food made with fresh, local ingredients. Our dishes are inspired by in-season produce from the Carolinas and many of the ingredients we use are organic. There are daily specials for lunch and dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Gathering Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- We will be backfunbuthealthyVIPDined on 9/13/2014Food was very good and the staff could not have been more friendly, but not "hovering" constantly. The restaurant is small and not loud, which is a real plus for us. Everything was so fresh and homemade. No processed items here...they are cooking from scratch!!Special Features:
- Great LocationLisa13Dined on 8/23/2014Location is perfect for the West Ashley neighbors! Food is good, and a nice variety for lunch.Special Features:
- Always enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/9/2014A great local spot. Menu isn't extensive, but everything is very good. Specials are unique and delicious. Perfect restaurant for vegetarians.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I can hear the musicjohnVIPDined on 6/13/2014My family love eating here but the band playing way far too loud- we could not talk with each other. Alsoo the servers get busy and we end up waiting an extra 10 min to leave every time we goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the The Gathering Cafe reviews archive.
- Grreat food in a casual settingOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 4/9/2014What a great little neighborhood restaurant.! The food is delicious and leans toward vegetarian or vegan. The mussels appetizer is wonderful, as is the Mediterranean salad. The flat bread shrimp pizza...yummy! We've dined at the Gathering six or seven times - lunch and dinner - and have yet to be disappointed in anything we've ordered. The waitstaff is friendly and welcoming. The Gathering Cafe is a terrific addition to Charleston's dining scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.